I just realized that some CIA agent is reading my shitposts all day long

I just realized that some CIA agent is reading my shitposts all day long.

I just realized the CIA checked these doubles

Do you really think they identify anonymous shitposters by IP address and sit around all day just monitoring our stupid bullshit? I doubt it

yes you prob should stop making pedo threads

Yeah. Makes you realise how depressed those guys must be. They thought they were going to be James Bonds -- cheap little snoops, no guts no glory. This is what they have to do to earn their pay. Irony being -- most of them privately agree with what we write

you dropped these

Remember that CIAfag way back when who talked about his boss asking if Turkish citizens were losing satisfaction with their government?

Wasn't that capped not too long before the coup?

Those faggots should hire me so i can send the party van rolling to all shit posting wise guys

Only one, he's the single guy who knows how to translate roach into English, and you're keeping him quite busy!

Ah, jokes on them, I'm a Russian hacker and I am the one spying on them (they also give me free pizza as a bonus).

Of course not. That's the NSA's job. All posts are collected, ided, tagged, and sorted automatically. They know who you are and every post you ever made. This information is available upon request for the FBI, CIA, Treasury, etc.

lol sure thing, is this what worthless NEETs tell themselves to make them seem important?

funny thing is longer they lurk the more they turn into one of us lol no one can stay here for months day in and day out and not realize we make good arguements

lemme tripple down and say check those faggots

Nice try leaf, but check these.

Checked.

Yeah, when they pull my file on me, I'm just gonna have to sit there while they criticize my posts and call me a fag.

>This reply in particular was shit-tier and honestly, just fucking KYS

All you fools seem to have forgotten your digits at home. Luckily I brought an extra set

Hello there CIA-kun. Do you like anime?

Close, user-kun, but you left out some important details. While you waste away in a FEMA camp, Bubba is going to be fucking your ass while some guard calls you both faggots and says that your shit is all retarded.

I had a spare set as well

Remember how bummed out Mulder got when they made him listen in on the mobsters instead of doing cool x files stuff?

I bet it's exactly the same

to be fair you also read mine

Hi DSD analyst.
Don't worry, all my posts are satirical works of fiction.
Sometimes I dream of joining you guys as a techie / researcher / programmer.
I heard it's rather competitive though.

As long as I go out on top

Smoke rises.