NorCal > SouthCal

Other urls found in this thread:

bigsurcalifornia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok :/

Rest of the US > all of Cal
Except you Jefferson

Norcal is depressing as hell

Its mostly due to lack of population.. Itll get worse as california gets more and more saturated. I live in Sacramento county. This place is already a communist leftist hell hole. Itll spread upwards over time.

Obviously.

Absolutely, how can socalfags even compete?

Real fucking AIDS in Sac town. Blech.

Moved to SoCal from Texas for work last year.

Weather is nice. Everything else is shit.

>Weather is nice
>Blazing scorching sun is nice

Daily reminder that socal fags will NEVER do this!

>be socal
>go surfing
>drive an hour
>go to ski in big bear

>Blazing scorching sun
Unless you live inland this is completely wrong

>Be nocal.
>Have locals pass.
>Drive 5 minutes.
>Skii trails for minutes at a time with few interruptions

>Be socal faggot
>Swamp self in sunscreen.
>Go into water.
> Wait for 30 minutes for an adequate wave then ride on it for a few seconds or a minute if you're lucky

Surfing is BORING, and you can waterski and wakesurf on lakes which is far more sustained and fun.

Also

>His town isn't famous for it's delicious tap water

you all suck.

>illegal alien land

when you have a drought again I hope canada charges you up the ass for water

I can't stand temperatures over sixty degrees.

You do realize Sacramento and San Fransisco identify as Nor Cal, right?

Thats only the socal faggots although regrettably the slums of my county do have quite a few beaners.

Inland County>costal bitches

My man, only shitskins like hot weather.

>Coastniggers
>Counting.

Nah Los Angeles weather is shit in the summer unless you're a spic and used to the heat

Agreed, also check those digits

Why thank you, sir.
>SoCalfags will never be as comfy as this

>>His town isn't famous for it's delicious tap water
kek

the current hierarchy is:

East/Nela > West/Southside los angeles

Socal > Norcal

West Coast > East Coast

America > Everyone Else

I was at a Sacramento DMV today and saw maybe 10 white people out of the 150 or so who were there. Employees were like 60% white though. Made me think

>never heard of the wedge
>HB literally called surf city USA

Socal>norcal

T. Jaun Rodriguez.

Pretty much every weekend for the last 6 weeks in wrightwood.

Meanwhile 75 degrees today in the San Fernando valley.

NorCal fuckin sucks. Just move to Portland and pay 1/3 the amount for property. Same shithole different state.

Doesn't change the fact that surfing basically has a huge investment for such a puny fucking payoff, wakesurfing is far superior in that regard considering you can do it for minutes straight, and skiing is better then both.

The one thing coastniggers have on us is scuba diving.

So true. I live in the most conservative county in the state, nothing but Trump support here. You wouldn't even know you're in California if it weren't for the perfect weather and perfect asses everywhere you look. Feels good, sempai.

>Portland
>cheap

Are you from a different timeline? Norcal proper is way cheaper that portland. Southern and eastern Oregon are pretty based, but the north needs to be nuked

>75 degrees

Also I'm not moving to oregon, I.E coffee beardcuck land. This land is litterally perfect, and far more European then your neomexico.

South California > North California
Would be something I say if LA wasn't part of SoCal

Not really, I don't surf but I bodysurf. Generally can get a good wave every minute of waiting or so but I live in HB so I'm not a pansexual faggot from SF

And if southern cali wasn't like a hybrid of mars and venus taking all the temperature of the mother and the red dusty wasteland of the father

>cali

triggered.

Bodysurfing is a better coastal sport but even then you can do that on a lake just fine. Also I'm not from SF you fag, if you couldn't piece together where I'm from based on the pictures I posted you are a retarded faggot.

>Tfw no one knows Sacramento is the capital and no one cares

Gloomy all the time. Cold when it shouldn't be.

Go to San Fransisco in July. 56 degrees. Why?

Might as well buy a 7500 soft house in 75 acres in Montana for $12,000.

Move to Canada cold cuck!

Only transplants and niggers say Cali. reeee tbqh

sacramento is the worst city ever. nor*cal shit on the south though.

it's a shithole that keeps leaking into folsom

>Being a shitskin who loves warm weather

Europeans evolved to handle harsh winters. If you do not like the cold and winter you are objectively not white.

Also like I said I hate san fransisco too, they are infected by coastniggery. But its far better than LA, at least SF isn't nuked to hell with spics.

And I am actually really considering moving to montana as a matter of fact. But I would need to find a place with a god tier lake

Humboldt, cheapest weed ever here. I can easuly get a fire ounce for $60.

100 inches of fresh powder in one week! that was a good week.

I was just sick and tiered of typing up socal and norcal and wanted to mix up my language.

>delicious tap water

i go to northstar on like wednesdays or thrsdays and ski right onto the lift with 0 fucking wait. it's fucking great. i'm out of breath by that point anyway and just gt to plop down and spark a joint for the ride up. i would kill myself if i had to go during the weekend. 2 weeks ago i was in powder up to my thighs/waist shit was fucking epic.

Yeah it was awesome, I didn't have to work once that week cause the roads were so fucked. But not so fucked that I couldn't drive down to kirkwood and enjoy every single second.

There are some nice, white, areas in the county

best surf spot in cali is in norcal. bigsurcalifornia.org/

I moved to NorCal for a job. Can't wait to fucking get out. The main reason to move to NorCal is if you love being surrounded by fucking morons who think they are awesome when they are really just the fucking worst. And you love income inequality, a standard of living no white American would or should accept, and living with tens of thousands of poor immigrants who speak little or no English.

Also the snow in Tahoe is wet garbage.

hella people say cali.

This fuckin guy defending San Fransisco. Jam packed with queers and libcucks, but better than...

Sounds more like some poorfag Fresno Stockton Yermo middle California potato nigger pretending to at least live north of the river.

Don't like the beach because they don't like to take their shirt off. Only a couple reasons I can think of. 325lbs or 125lbs snowflake?

you live up there that dope af. im just 20 min south of sac. as soon as they opened 80 i was up there. after last years season it was a godsend.

Ayy Sacramento fag here too. It's not as bad as LA and SF, but it's getting closer by the day.

It doesn't help that the Sacramento bureaucrats pander to the San Fagcisco types.

Right up the road is Placer county, most conservative spot in the state. All military and law enforcement. Polar opposite of Sacramento.

SF is a nice city if you don't look at all the homeless people and shit on the side walks.

cali < horse shit

Fuck you nigger the snow in tahoe is the shit. Just because you cant get up the mountains till weeks after a snowfall dosen't mean the snow is bad. Also the rest is litterally just blind assumption. Not an argument.

If you didn't fucking read my post I was stating that I hated SF but its better than LA at least cause its not constantly nuked by the sun and crawling with mexishits. Also I like going to the beach, I just think surfing is boring and like my lake beaches better.

It's not going to get better any time soon either. Dems have a super majority

>CALI
Who the fuck cares? Come to New England or kill yourselves you worthless pieces of shit.

berryessa>tahoe

>New england
>Fog rain, barely any snow.
>Lots of liberal shitstain cities.
>Home of jew york.

No
Fucking
Thanks.

Yeah last few seasons were fucking shit cause of the drought but this one has just being fuckin awesome.

>Meanwhile 75 degrees today in the San Fernando valley.

I like having seasons.

I'm voting yes on Caliexit just because it will up the chances of the state of Jefferson becoming a thing

I've actually never been there, I mainly just stay in tahoe and occasionally go down to reno/carson. Sometimes I go to mammoth and convict lake

To add some variety to my skiing and to go fishing respectively. Whats lake berryessa like?

You're cool. Can't stand the faggots south of you though. They're ruining this coast. If you secede we'll annex you and build a border wall.

Oregon fag here

New York is in New Amsterdam you uncultured swine.

Agreed. Want to get back to Eastern Oregon so bad but portland is where all the tech jobs are at :(

Neat, I'll have to check it out.

Probably, but with immigration restrictions and libs getting hit in their federally funded pocketbooks we might have a chance of turning red in 8 years. We have to remember Prop 8 initially passed here after all.

Or the fact that is miserably cold all year long and you have to pay 4x more to live there than anywhere else in the country despite how much it sucks. Pretty much like manhattan.

Yeah, I read it. Still choosing SF over LA. Easily the most cucked city in the state, or maybe the country. Sanctuary city. Faggots everywhere.

>LA sucks because Spics

Get the fuck out

I havent paid for weed since I moved up here,

its a damn shame nearly every city in the county is a tweeker shithole though

Thank you.

it's a reservoir. got really low last year due to drought but picking back up now. it's not really that amazing but it's my local lake. it's pretty good size surrounded by golden hill spotted with trees. water is a lot warmer than tahoes though. can wake board for hours. if i go during the week is empty. literally my lake.

is there any inetent behind norcal being the white part of the flag?

i haven't been to SF in awhile, but when i was younger i loved it. i always really enjoyed the weather their. sunshine 24/7 can get old. i would never live in any city though.