We should all send Trump some e-mails of support

We should all send Trump some e-mails of support.

Tell him how awesome he is and were proud of him.

You don't have to be American to appreciate Trump.

Everybody come cheer him on.

whitehouse.gov/contact

let's write one in this thread word by word

We can do that for fun, but really. Send an email.

I'll start

Heil

Hotlor

I'm homeless, so I don't have a street. But I don't give a shit MAGA.

Good idea. I love Trump. I would donate to him. And truthfully, I'd buy votes from Americans who're too lazy to vote, just so I could have the honour and privilege of voting for Trump

Congratulations Americans. You made a great choice in Trump. Best thing you've done for ages. The world loves Trump. We'd all like to have him as our leader. I saw a 73 year old Aussie man with tears streaming down his face as he watched Trump being sworn-in.

Love you Trump. You are God sent and God given. Bless you. You make me smile, you make me happy

If you piss on your computer it sends faster. But only if you've donated enough to nambla in secret

based aussie bro

I don't like e-mailing government, but go ahead and take some screenshots and walk over to his office and show them to him.

He should hang in there, every Republican President in recent memory was also worse than Hitler, so he can survive this horseshit like the rest of us who work with these people do, every day.

I cried for the first time in 7 years when he won on November 8th

The globaist scum will pay

Shit, let's try again.

Dear

Mr. President

Trump

Seriously, just tweet to him. That's enough.

Please

build

the

wall

Dear Dump

Eat shit you orange face faggot.

True; no one has to be American to appreciate Trump. But being disconnected from reality &/or a neo-fascist poser certainly helps.

Done.

Fuck you