Pepe BTFO

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826121681999650817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw you can never do a book signing in America again...

Does anyone else find it Ironic that her entire book series is about a group of people that hide behind a magical wall and don't let the rest of the world in for fear of losing their culture and way of life?

WAAAAAAAAAA YOUR A VIIIIRRRGGGGGIIINNNN U NO STICK YOUR PP IN MY SNIPPA

Jesus Christ wants you to keep ur virginity, and pepe's smug as shit, what a Satanic whore.

This. I've tried asking her about this repeatedly on twitter and she ignores it

>Mocking virgins
How progressive!

billion dollar author, still can't come up with better comebacks

Not to mention that Hogwarts is basically ultra-traditionalist conservative Catholic private school mixed with fantasy magic.

It means you got BTFO in front of millions of people so you made this butthurt thread.

SHE DID NOT RIGHT HER BOOKS

>implying when women call a guy a vigin they want their dick and are not repulsed by their mere presence

Imblyng that's my twitter

I mean, sure a few muggles did bad things right...but you can't judge ALL muggles for the act of a few and keep them from entering the magical world.

>Implying

Projection, his only achievement in life, is the creation of a child magician with a magic wand and a story with a cliche and boring end, with a fandom that gives cancer.

Lets capture her and send her to Bhutan

>Witchcraft
>Catholic school
Bunch of fucking Satan worshipers if anything

Probably because her books are shit tier. They're good for children's stories but that's it and that's not exactly difficult. The actual character progression and plot devices in them are awful and predictable as fuck. The people you're supposed to like are just Mary Sue perfect heroes with no bad qualities, and the people you're supposed to hate are so one dimensional they might as well all be named Bad Guy #1, Bad Guy #2, etc

A good protagonist is someone with some character faults, someone who fails sometimes and has things he's not good at, and someone who has done his fair share of bad things but learned from them. A good antagonist is someone who has some redeeming qualities, and genuinely seems to believe that what they're doing is for the greater good or something. Harry Potter has none of these. Harry Potter just gets everything handed to him for free because... his mom got killed? I don't know. And Lord Voldemort wants to enslave all of the wizarding world and kill normies because....???? He was bullied as a kid? We're literally given no explanation for why he wants to do it, what goal it would accomplish it, and most importantly of all, HOW he plans to do it. Your gay little wands are cool and all but in the real world the British government has Challenger tanks and Harrier jets

These gets confirm Harry is a devoute kek follower

je suis kitte lol

Women don't call guys they want to fuck "virgins." They call them assholes and stuff like that. Virgins is more for neckbeards.

>*sighs*
someone should ask her if she RPs

And while I realize "The Cursed Child" or whatever wasn't written by her, she had a big part in its development. And that one is the biggest steaming pile of shit in the whole series. Time travel plots are hard enough to pull off when you establish one single instance of it, but when literally the whole story line revolves around constantly going back and forth in time, it makes it very hard to not turn it into a comedy. I mean who fucking cares? Why would I care if someone dies if I know they'll probably just go back in time later and fix it. "Oh no, we screwed up the present again! Oh well, better just go back in time again and fix it, this time leading to yet another shenanigan that we'll have to fix. We'll repeat this for about 4 hours until we've satisfied everyone with the price of their admission ticket and then wrap everything up in a nice, paradox free bow."

Fuck Harry Potter. I'm not even going to let my kids read that dumb shit, it rots your brain.

Yeah, that's what he said. "U NO STICK YOUR PP IN MY SNIPPA", she doesn't want his dick.

But really just goes to show how much women make everything about their vagina.

je suis monke

Je suis monke

Le monke save quebec

Would you Sup Forums?

why do liberals assume people want to have sex all the time? why is being a virgin an insult? is it better to fornicate with everything? is having sexual intercourse with someone that much of an accomplishment? isn't sex the most basic animalistic behavior? why should it be praised more than being intelligent or being a decent human being with values? are they projecting their own self-hatred and degeneracy?

No

No. She's a disgusting British slag past her prime with drooping tits, leathery skin, and probably a deflated ass and beef curtains. Anglo women are disgusting.

>3DPD

That quote is pretty in,correct though. I once knew a guy that everybody hated because he was annoying as fuck. He wasn't in your face with his beliefs or anything, he was just really fucking grating like Peewee.

But Winston churshill tells no lies

At least I'm not the writer of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>not knowing what a british catholic school is

Where do you think they got the hogwarts uniforms from? Japan?

Point is, the story takes place at an extremely conservative environment that everyone loves, despite the message being that conservative environment is bad.

Saying "Modern british schools should be more like Hogwarts! " is basically saying "Modern british schools should be more like the aristocracy of the 19th century.

Je suis bognodoff

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

>Recommending a children's book due to a simplistic way of perceiving the world as good v. evil

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826121681999650817

So if there's no niggers it's automatically conservative

She's not wrong t.bh lads

You can just say British Publis School, doesn't have to be Catholic, also most schools have similar type of uniforms, even the run down inner city state schools.

je suis monke
t. Italian lol :-)

Replace trudaeu with this man

*sighs* Well, who knows? If I try harder, I might be reincarnated as Mrs Shitty Writer whos worshiped by escapist kids and still get triggered by lonely virgins hiding behind a cartoon frog.

>My ineptitude squandered an easily-exploitable fantasy setting and made it all go to shit by the fifth book and culminated in a fucking train wreck of a conclusion and a hilariously bad stage-production "sequel" that literally comes across as bad fanfiction

>Hemingway is under fucking Rand
Holy shit

Certainly not in Denmark. Public schools here are congrete brutalist buildings with all-women teachers, mostly bitter feminists and hippies, asking students to sit around in circles playing guitar and talk about how they feel. There's no uniforms, no discipline, no punishments, no hierachy, no respect for teachers.

It is the ideal society that J.k. rowling wants. A marxist hellhole.

Why did the story instead take place at Hogwarts? Perhaps the most conservative society ever seen. The students are basically in the army. They sleep, study and play sports all according to the law set by the teachers. With Dumbledore being the Führer.

If someone in your country eats a danish do they get arrested for cannibalism hehe

European Conservatism is also about hierachy and disipline vs. equality and freedom.

Think about the military vs. the hippies as two extremes.

Hogwarts is a very unequal and non-free school. Not a hippie school.

We refer to Danishes as "Wiener bread".

you would eat weiner you yuropoor faggot

Don't forget about the spells that are all in latin, the universal catholic language.

And the constant usage of coat of arms.

Just a lot of references.

The wizards are keks magicians

Don't worry. I only call black people who disobey me niggers. If you only do what I say, it is okay to be black.

Kek, this. Also checked

And yet again, the leftist woman reveals her hypocrisy, (half-heartedly) shaming people sexually is okay of we do it, hihi

>Implying

She talked shit about 1/3rd of her fan base. She will never recover

God damn son. This is why you shouldn't be a frogshitter. People have too much ammo loaded for pepebois.

GET

I sure hope not. The books were always fucking shit.

Bless whomever posted that Pepe tweet.

Perfectly phrased and the fact that she responded proves that she was triggered.

I bet if your handle was Tyrone Smith and you had a picture of anything else you wouldn't have gotten btfo like that. Wowza. Getting owned by one of the world's most beloved authors in front of millions, how will he ever recover from this devastation????

There are a few threads about subverting left cultural favorites into right wing memes. Star Wars, etc. Harry Potter would be a good focus to turn him into the mascot for a white ethno state.

I want this to happen. Watching her chimp because Harry is becoming alt right propaganda would be eternally fulfilling

We must take what is hers for what she has done

>read Harry Potter
>end believing that, no matter what, I'll always manage to get stuff done out of sheer luck or retarded coincidences

She didn't explicitly say it was a green frog. What does that mean?

Right through the chest, with a twist.

> Implying people in America 'read'...

Jk Rowling just roasted 98% of /pol

Checked, what a cunt

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Keep crying, whore.

We've already won.

>single mom mocking virgins

kek, she's trying to jew men into thinking sloppy seconds are better than nothing. Nice try, Schlomo...

>Lonely virgin

As a former Chad here I kek'd. Sex is great, but so is knowing you're not a cuck and that you've stuck to your principles.

Chin up lads, plenty of female neets out there who will eventually have to come out of their basements.

Besides, ad hominem attacks in place of real political rebuttal are a sign of not knowing shit.

And this coming from the HARRY POTTER WRITER, MASTER OF LEFTIST VIRGINS!

> dragging kek
It's like she wants the 6 movies she plans to make out of 1 pamphlet-sized book to fail

Guaranteed there are some virg hambeast girls and virg leftist geek guys who love Rowling's work and were hurt after seeing this tweet because they felt she just shat on them in a personal way.

What a foolish move on her part. She just made so may people resent her with one tweet. Hopefully these unfairly targeted people in her fan base turn to Pepe for solace and understanding. He will listen.

>replying with memes
>when you could just quote churchill right back

"I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Everyone on twitter is just so entry-level I don't even

Don't forget J K Rowling tried to write real literature under a pseudonym, failed miserably, then leaked her penname to boost sales, thus completely defeating the point of a pseudonym.

Don't forget that every few years she drops some lore bullshit like Dumbledore is a fag in a desperate bid to stay relevant.

Don't forget she's writing more Harry Potter shit because she's realized that's the only thing she'll ever be good at.

I wouldn't take political advice from someone who writes escapist fantasies for children for a living no sooner than I'd listen to an actual 5 year old talk about politics.

>when holes try and argue

thank you based dullest poster
who am i kidding its gotta be like at least 10 people at this point

Using virgin as an insult only causes to alienate her own fanbase.

when did harry lose his virginity again?

dont forget j k rowling was homeless and will never have enough money to buy some class

after he died and came back to life

>Harry Potter died a virgin

you would enjoy "the man who folded himself"
spoiler, the time travel gets so comical he turns gay and has orgies with himself in other timelines. ott great short story

If that's the only way she can respond it means she has lost. She could have stated a thousand different things but took time and effort to say that.

Hard to disavow your own words after all . praise kek

she'd only take classic comebacks and change the name of the protagonists and change the name of some nouns

Another ultra rich liberal telling the "commoners" how to live. The true face of bigotry.

>The Stranger

Is Malfoy our guy?

Lets be honest.

Her books were shit. Twilight tier shit.

Yes, yes. Well done Rowling, well done Rowling- HOWEVER...

The world-building was fun, but the story was shit