What is there endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teawN4E_mBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check my 8

Rule the world

The answer calls

uuuuggghhh.....quick rundown?

Kek isn't powerful. I swear to God I will fucking bodyslam that putrid little frogfuck into oblivion along with these numale cucks in OP's pic. They're literally no higher in society than your average hooker. Shit, comparing these two lousy excuses for humans would be an insult to hookers.
>inb4 "y-y-y-you'll regret saying that"

Who are these guys ?

Saving Europe

>the bogdanoffs
>numales
you better watch your back from now on

Fagcuck #1 and fagcuck #2

I hope your bogdanoff bot comes to life and fucks you in your sleep

Bogdanov was jealous of the success of his brother, Bogdanov, and started getting plastic surgery to become his lookalike. The plan was to kill Bogdanov and assume his identity with no one noticing. Unfortunately for Bogdanov, Bogdanov discovered his plan, and got counter plastic surgery to look like his brother. The plan was to kill Bogdanov and assume his identity, then reassume his own Bogdanov identity with no one noticing. Bogdanov and Bogdanov are not locked in a constant battle of supremacy, constantly trying to become the perfect doppelganger, while avoiding the insidious plots of Bogdanov (or Bogdanov, as it were). Thousands of lives have already been consumed in this power struggle, and if Bogdanov wins, we all lose, so be sure to support the right brother in this globe spanning conflict.

Quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=teawN4E_mBs

Hmmm..they look.....familiar...

Would anyone care to give just a...uh...well a quick rundown, how about that?

If digits Igor is the Supreme Bog

Who are these guys? Can someone give me a quick rundown on them?

>no digits
I guess I was wrong, Grichka must be the prime Bog!

KEK IS JUST

they are both supreme bog