Congratulations, Sup Forums, you've become /r9k/ but worse

Way back in 2014, Sup Forums was libertarian- that is, middle-of-the-road, instead of "alt right". All this Nazi fetishism and hating of jews and redpilling? Back then, they were brought in by Stormfront raiding the board. Pepe wasn't even associated with Sup Forums- "frogs" were /r9k/ territory, and that was that. Reddit was told to fuck off with impunity, just like the rest of Sup Forums.

Then Sup Forums was bombed with shitposting and newfags, and is now caught in a state of Eternal September (meaning that there are so many newfags that non-newfags are virtually nonexistent) so deep it's laughable, with the board practically married to /r/the_donald- and interestingly, you guys now share many similarities with /r9k/.

>Pepe the Frog is now a central icon of the board
>Said icon is commonly used to shitpost on other boards, and has become associated with the board because of it
>Said icon, along with the beliefs of the board, have spread outside of Sup Forums, primarily on Reddit
>Absolute aversion to outsiders that aren't "in" with the chosen lifestyle/political leaning of the board, along with a short, two-syllable, easily-mocked nickname for said outsiders- "normie" for /r9k/, "leftie" for Sup Forums
>At least one user from each board has shot up innocent civilians in the name of the board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDF6Z4lWcjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and here's a pic from 2014-era Sup Forums for you all to chew over.

Cheers.

Your post was invalidated by your weeaboo anime shit

I just miss the geopolitics

youtube.com/watch?v=TDF6Z4lWcjI

Thank god you showed up to tell me what I thought.

Alakabump

Shit happens. Libertarianism is an ideology so flawed that not even a contrarian board can stand it.

It's easy to indoctrinate and groom frustrated young men into extremist ideology? Why do you think we recruit from R9K?

We take young men with no jobs, no lives, no girlfriends and we point them at the people responsible for the dispossession of their lives.

We point them at the Globalists that destroyed their jobs and economic mobility while importing millions of people that hated them.

We point them at the feminists who use men as tax slaves while accusing the men of being oppressor.

We point them at the Jews that control their media and financial systems. The same media that denigrates them and the same banks that keep them in slavery.

Radicalizing young western men is easy because society has a massive hard-on for shitting on young males. After all, when they have nothing, what do they have to lose?

And what do you care what we do with them? You're constantly running campaigns about how "white men are over." So why does it bother you that we're taking the people that no one gives a shit about and turning them radical?

Pretty sure most libertarians turn into nationalist once they realize that the libertarian ideology just is not feasible outside of a homogenous society.

Old Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

I really miss the old days of calling out the heb instead of shilling some dumb fuckstick for el presidente.

This is way of thinking why we're 3rd world countries

It's hard to be a libertarian for more than a few weeks
And anyways Sup Forums has always been about Jews nazis and other dumb shit
The only difference is that the media thinks we're some sort of group and faggots use the word cuck

its a good ideology, But you need a society with a high IQ for it to work

We're saving the future of the human race by stopping globalism. You're welcome.

>waaah Sup Forums doesn't agree with me anymore~

fuck off fag.

New fuck detected

While Sup Forums and its predecessors were certainly more libertarian, Jew hate has always existed. Get out, kike.

>Way back in 2014, Sup Forums was libertarian

The fuck are you even talking about?

When has libertarianism ever worked?

Shut up, comunista mulato. My country is bad enough, I dont need your shitposting só it look even worse

Blame the fucking Democrats who designated Pepe as a hate symbol.

They fought the frog, and the, frog won.
They fought the frog, and the, frog won.

hey, hey,. hey m8

potatoes

Pepe didn't become a "hate symbol" until well after Sup Forums started using it, faggot.

That was just a forced meme because the idea of destroying US currency was funny.

I blame frequent reddit purging racists and those same racist figuring "hey Sup Forums is like reddit right?"

>glaceon

we use normie 500% more than leftie, which I doubt has been uttered even 11,000 times in the hundreds of millions of posts posted here

its not a hate symbol
the ADL just became irrelevant

He's right though.

There's nothing middle-of-the-road about libertarianism.

And we just got angrier, that's all.

Oh, and the Wehrmacht larping is amusing as well.

Sup Forums went from being libertarian to full on ancap. I would say that is a major improvement.

bitcoin is never ever ever going to be a dollar again

what will copters look like in the future

its a pokemon, which can easily be a 1000x worse in this scenario as /trash/ exists.

>Way back in 2014, Sup Forums was libertarian- that is, middle-of-the-road,

Hey newfaggot. Back to reedit.

Welcome to eternal summer. The most horrible time. I stay only for brit pol because they actually talk about shit. And of course circlejerking in happening threads.

fuck off /qa/

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

>TFW its 2017 and people still don't know how to use filters efficiently

^This. Sup Forums grew up, and the rest of Sup Forums and /qa/ can't accept that. 8 years under Obama can change a man

>Hey newfaggot. Back to reedit.

Hey newfaggot. Back to reedit.

Absolute kek. This board is even more like /r9k/ then.

Nah, I'm simply a humble /vp/oreon nowadays.

I will not be bullied by that semen demon

Pepe was never a hate frog. He is a good frog who occasionally does terrible, terrible things.

I'm not going to bother reading the rest of the thread, but Pepe was a Sup Forums icon as a whole. First time I personally saw it was on Sup Forums or /tg/, probably Sup Forums though.

vapes

Sup Forums loves /r9k/

NEETs and ROBOTS unite!