get me everytme

Please god give me the strength to murder all Canadians

settle down chink

>Republic
Fixed that for you, leaf.

votes should be public live so more people vote

We are a constitutional republic you fucking leaf

>Only in burger land.

Canada is ruled by an unelected Queen and a man who the Liberal Party elected who only has the support of 39% of the population.

The man legit looks like billy corgan

America is a Constitutional Federal Republic.

THEY ARE BLAMING THE MOSQUE SHOOTING ON Sup Forums

>Implying that the majority of Californian votes are legit

I laughed at this post pretty heartily

This koala cuntfucker somehow thinks that "democracy" and "republic" are mutually exclusive lmao

Okay... Ill bite.

We have a Republic, not a direct Democracy. Why are you such a fucking idiot? It's been months since this came up.

Also
>implying the right has a lower average physical fitness than the left

Yea republic implies no direct democracy since everything is representative and citizens only vote for the people who vote for the people who vote for the policy.

>Yea republic implies no direct democracy

Absolutely retarded and embarrassing.

Are you saying Switzerland is not a republic?

Perhaps only.. City people voted for Hillary?
OP woulds you say that only suburban and rural... hmmm... retards, perhaps, voted for Trump?

sounds about right, yeah. You country folk seem to have a hard time seeing past your dick in your sister!

That's what I thought.

I am saying the people don't vote for or enforce the laws directly in a republic, they choose people to vote for them and pick judges and administrators, so switzerland is not a direct democracy.

City people can't even feed themselves all their food comes from rural people, not being able to provide your own basic needs is pretty much the text book definition of retarded.

But we directly vote for new laws. In a month we vote for laws which make it easier to get citizenship as a 3rd generation immigrant, funding of national roads and taxation for holdings.

You are indeed correct.

39% is actually pretty legit for a country that doesn't have only two parties.

There are many implementations of democracy, retard. A direct democracy is no more or less a democracy than a representative democracy.

Educate yourself before you spout off in public and embarrass yourself.

Its not a democracy if it just has democratic elements, a King can tell the people he is letting them vote, but they still live under a monarchy, a council with veto powers can let other people do most of the work, but they still have more control if they want to use their powers.

There are still checks and balances and ways for the councils to determine what you get to vote for and if it ultimately gets enforced.

Trudeau is such a pussy ass cuck Leaf president.

Haha, I just imagine the voice that is in. Had a good kek, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

>trump left and right fulfilling promises
>Trudeau cant even do 1, make weed legal
Trust me when i say, no one needs reminding why leafs are cucked.

He is just salty that Trump wouldn't fuck his mom with an assistant's dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE

Every citizen of Switzerland is allowed to put a veto on any law the parliament earlier approved. The facto those citizen are usually ngos or members of the parliament disapproving with a new law. If a political party puts in the veto, we have to vote. If it's another citizen, he has to collect 50k citizen to support his cause. Then the whole nation votes as well. Additionally every change on the Verfassung (our bill of rights) has to be voted on without a veto. So if everyone approves, we won't vote on it. Only if it is controversial

Don't forget too how the left used voter intimidation and like 800 thousand illegal votes

Contrastingly, Corgan is somewhat dainty.