This man is trying to provoke an attack on the West to provide Casus Belli for his holy war and Sup Forums is just...

>This man is trying to provoke an attack on the West to provide Casus Belli for his holy war and Sup Forums is just going to sit here and watch

You fucking memers are out of control. This man played you like a fiddle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you don't reply to this post, Donald Trump will be impeached within 6 months

Stop posting boring shit.
Be funny or kill yourself.

Dude, we've been up to our tits in unexpired Casus Belli for over a decade now. We could just declare on everybody and max out our over-extension in one final push.

His idea is a hell of a lot more fun than Hillary's

If you want to get the trolls on the side you have to feed them lulz. Liberals have no sense of humor. No fucking wonder all the trolls are rightwing

Fucking lefties can't figure out that one simple thing about us. Instead they spend millions of dollars on shills trying to convince us to change our minds when all they had to do was make us laugh.

It's amazing how stupid the left is sometimes.

Do you know where you are?

A question though. Is Donald Trump a sentient being or does everything he do originate from Bannon and Kushner?

Boss

I'd help him for free, but all I can do is watch

If only. Praise KEK.

Fuck off Chink. We have operatives in your country undermining the communist party as we speak.

How do you like them apples you fucking commie. After we take down the communist party in China we are going to give it to the Japanese.

The problem?

Fuck off CTR. Abe's always right.

Start the war.

who?

pls go to bed, you’ll be late for school tomorrow

Fuck off Jew.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yep, just figured this out myself tonight. It's the only logical explanation for the retarded roll out of this travel plan. I just can't believe this organization that won the presidency could be so inept. There's gotta be strategy behind the ineptitude.

>he's trying to provoke an attack to start the Race war
>implying we're not completely aware of this

*travel ban

Fuck I wish he would! It's more likely he's just going to fuck over the enemies of America.

I ain't gonna sit here and watch!

>I'm gonna join him

Well Chang, I'm convinced his strings are pulled by otherworldly forces. He manages to do the right thing, every time, by some sort of dumb luck. Fate is very, very, very much on his side. The only explanation is that something supernatural is going on.

all according to keikaku

This guy ironically believes trump is the god emperor

HEY, CTR / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN'?

>his strings are pulled
>some sort of dumb luck. Fate is very, very, very much
>strings are pulled
>luck
>fate

redneck attempting debating itt

So that means civil war 2 is on yes?

True, but our infamy is way high from GWOT.

If Steve Bannon wants to purge the world of Islam and communism then God Bless him.

i unironically hope he does

>Sup Forums is being played to initiate the race war

You thoroughly misunderstand. Sup Forums is made up of WILLING ACCOMPLICES.

That last row and column always gets me. 100% true.

>implying we werent in on it from the beginning

time to go to sleep brock

Can they even tell you why they think this is good? No.

HE WILL NOT

Real talk though Bannon is consolodating power for himself, building a cabal shadow government, and planning on taking full fascist control of the US after his idol Lenin, and Sup Forums is too busy sucking Trump's dick to notice.

The immigration ban was a false flag to divert media attention and protestors while he put himself on the national security council and removed the members with enough influence to stop him.

He was also the architect of the immigration ban and the way it was delivered, pretty brilliant move.
>Make a highly controversial executive order the first thing the new administration does
>Make the travel ban intentionally more extreme than you want it to be, ie include green card holders
>Watch SJWs pour into the streets
>While they're looking away, put yourself at the head of the NSC, remove key military officials, purge the state department
>When immigration order is challenged, do nothing, see what agencies do on their own
>See that DHS resisted a federal judge and was loyal to you instead
>Let the ACLU burn steam fighting the travel ban, they will just walk it back to the point you originally wanted it to be

And presto, you now have huge influence over things like plotting assassinations or setting up CIA black sites.

I bet Bannon can think of a few ways to use all those coffins FEMA made.

>david thinks anyone is going to read his copypasta