Fuck you Sup Forums for making me racist against Abos, I just found the documentary where this lady is from...

Fuck you Sup Forums for making me racist against Abos, I just found the documentary where this lady is from, it's super interesting, and this lady is a total fucking badass, she hadn't even encountered civilization in her life and went on to learn English, become Christian, become a half-way decent artist and have her art displayed in national galleries all around the world.

She's more accomplished than most of you!

Documentary clip here: youtube.com/watch?v=PDWeU_XLz3w

Other urls found in this thread:

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/74215163
australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?list=FLsFE-HMnb83jR50HSZvcjtg
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950
baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/mapping-the-dna-inheritance-from-neanderthal-and-denisovan-ancestors-20160329-gnsvv0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Halfway decent artist
Ok
>Became christian
Not that much of an archivement to be honest.
>Learned English
Also known as the easiest language in the world.
I'm not quite convinced.

You know, knowing that members of a group tend to be a certain way doesn't prevent you from judging individual members of those groups as individuals when you have the information.

But I'll admit some of pol is pretty hardline "there are no good minorities" tier.

I thought it was a random picture, turns out she's abo-famous, and watching the video, I really feel for her. You have to admit, her story is pretty amazing, even if you're an autistic nazi cosplayer.

>Also known as the easiest language in the world.
Blatantly untrue

Get the fuck off Sup Forums then. This is exactly what the board is for, unfortunately.

So enlighten me, Steve.
Which one is it then ?

She's just muttering shit with subtitles.

>plena ya no fuck an electricial you ay naaa naaa ono energy
>no bush tucker uncle blow me oooooo oooooo no car mon no mung a de yaaa >bunga lada loli no bush tucker but the jedi yada mung anida
>we dont know white people kaja be good one loli anyway
> *draws cirlce on hand*
>poptarts you can't have any more kootchi

That's all I fucking heard mate.

dude you're not supposed to be racist off of pol, that's just fucking cringe worthly

It strongly depends on the person's mother tongue but yeah English is supposedly harder to learn than Russian.
Still not as hard as Chinese where the word "Shi" has twelve or more sounds/meanings depending on regional dialect

Oh.

I guess this is the part where I kill myself for yelling at sleeping abos to come suck my dick before driving away?

this, OP should read some Jumg.

>Became christian
>Not that much of an archivement to be honest
It's nonsense like this that has cucked Germany at every turn for the last 100 years.

My Jewish princess

Depends on your native language.

She got holy water poured over her head.
That hardly qualifies as an archivement of her own, does it ?

>I can't understand a language
>it must be the language's fault

fucking retard

Context dependant, its super easy to learn if your mother tongue is in the same language group as it such as yours Hans, abbos have their own language group entirely which is not very compatible with English, it would be easier for them to learn Indonesian or other Austronesian languages. English would even be the most difficult of the west european (and europe in general) languages to learn because of all its grammar and syntax clauses as well as inconsistencies in pronunciation and spelling that don't exist in other euro languages.
Chinese always the hardest though. meme language.

All that virtue signaling in the comments ha ha ha

Alright, I bet you enjoyed your invasion day, didn't you, bloody half cast

Gee, I wonder where you "found" that documentary.

That's because Sup Forums is a board for edgy 19 year olds to justify racist ideals to make up for their lack of confidence and self worth, by appealing to ideals that their belonging group is somehow superior.

OP, do you really think some fatasses on the internet are smarter than most of the Earth's human population because of their skin, hair and eye colour?

Of course not.

>invasion day
Australia Day*

I take the same view as David Unaipon

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/74215163

ABORIGINE AGAINST DAY
OF MOURNING
"A Huge Mistake," Says
David Unaipon
"As a representative of the aboriginal
race I would like to urge that the 150th
anniversary of Australia should be cele-
brated by the inauguration of a new
programme by which all the privileges
of the dominant white race should be
given to the blacks." said Mr. David
Unaipon, an enlightened aborigine,
yesterday referring to the proposal of
the Australian Aborigines' Conference
to hold a Sesquicentenary day of mour-
ning and protest at Sydney on Wed-
nesday, January 26 (Australia Day).
The conveners invited only aborigines
and persons of aboriginal blood to at-
tend the meeting.
Mr. Unaipon said that a day of mourn-
ing would be a huge mistake, for it
would be of a political character. The
movement was largely an emotional
one sponsored by sympathetic white
people and half-castes in order to call
attention to native grievances. The
50.000 full-blooded aborigines in Aus-
tralia would have very little part in the
demonstration.

>bloody half cast
You're actually right, I am
but I didn't choose my genetics m8
history dictated that

so go fuck yourself

Bitch I learnt perfect English from playing Pokemon in my DSi, my native language is Spanish and I can safely say that Latin languages have a complex beauty that is completely inexistent in English.

English is a boring plain language, what else do you expect from a language with a Germanic grammar.

>english is easy
>flag0
hmm... because it has a lot of german influence?

>my native language is Spanish
wow! A euro langauge group language! Colour me impressed on your grand achievement leaftaco.

Don't lie to yourself. It's a piss-easy language to learn.

Wow, you anglos really think this?
English is THE easiest language. No verbal conjugation, objects don't have gender and there aren't many exceptions to the rule.

Try to learn catalan or real spanish. Everytime i talk with an american who thinks he knows spanish, he talks like a fucking indian tribe chief
" Yo ser feliz "

>so go fuck yourself

Well, obviously we couldn't trust the Aboriginals to fuck themselves.

t.b.h. I find abbos fascinating and like the documentaries about them. Some of the abbo mythology is neat. We can learn from them.

But they're proto-human. There's no question about that.

I am not a taco I am Spanish not Mexican

Basque, catalan, northern or south subhuman ?

> north or south subhuman?

Won't even bother to answer

>But they're proto-human. There's no question about that.
wrong

Aboriginals are Homo Sapien + neanderthal + denisovan

australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html

a few other groups have denisovan DNA too

>can't even unite their tiny country
>"civilization"

Britcucks are bad but you're an order of magnitude worse.

how do you get an abbo sheila preggers?

He's right. It's easy depending on what your native language is. Other languages are structured differently and make it fucking awful to learn. We speak it as a second language here but not many people are too hype about learning it.

this

abbos and niggers belong to zoos

Fucking rekt.

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?list=FLsFE-HMnb83jR50HSZvcjtg

You just need to look at them. No one made you racist toward anyone to figure that out. If you can't figure out they are some sort of missing link, you're just a retarded SJW.

>italy
???
they lived completely by themselves for ~50000 years

see abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950
baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/mapping-the-dna-inheritance-from-neanderthal-and-denisovan-ancestors-20160329-gnsvv0.html

Sub Saharan are Homo Sapiens
Basically everyone else is Homo Sapien + Neanderthal
Aboriginals and a few others are Homo Sapien + Neanderthal + Denisovan

I am racist.

I do not think that our various divergent species are inherently superior or inferior without evidence to support it.

I believe that each individual is gifted with the opportunity to exceed their birthright. Each person should be judged on their own merits. And that each civilization deserves the right of self determination.

We are all sapiens, but some races evolved further and some are stick in prehistory.
Abbos may even have de-evolved a bit.

>italy
>being italian

>accomplished more
Affirmative action and nothing more.

I'm proud of my roots, are you proud too?

yep

I love my history and you should love yours as well

I'm proud of rooting your mum.

Hosting this Abo's art was nothing but virtue signaling.

this is the good side of the old empire,civilizing the savages

now no more does she have to run around naked eating rats and lizards she is now a human being

Yo soy Feliz, yo tengo tres anos de espanol en la escula. Espanol es un idioma facil.

exactly

how do we make people remember this

>implying scotland isnt our vassal state
>implying we are not gonna drag them and NI out of the EU regardless of how much they cry haha

infact you guys did this to japan,though they was not savages persea you certainly did advance them and they dropped the fuedal era becuase of your interventionism

>this is considered human

By killing jews

>abos

Most of them are wastes of life who are permanently intoxicated and have vicious feuds within family for no real reason while making cities look like shit. This is despite them getting almost free rides through life if they choose to just put in the effort.

I don't really hate them for it, as it's pretty sad, and there probably are people who really prefer the status quo and benefit from abos being where they are.

Some of the elders are ok but they'll die off soon. They need a big kick over many generations, from someone who just does not give a fuck about lefty tears, and shock them back on the path of taking responsibility.

Yo tengo tres años "aprendiendo" español en la escuela.
Pinche pendejo learn spanish

Assssss piss

>it bothers the burger when other nations have not committed cultural genocide on their own traditions