They are trying to blame the shooting on Sup Forums

FALSE FLAG
tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/bissonnette-aurait-demande-des-conseils-sur-le-web-avant-lattentat

image 1: is the supposed shooter
image 2: the 'suspect' shows up after the shooting
source: (Cross-thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109926547
SPREAD THIS OR WE GET SHUT DOWN!

WHEN WILL HE DISAVOW PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL, HALPERIN?

WHY ISN'T HE DISAVOWING THE SO-CALLED TRUMP GEN?

fuck off CTR. no one is spreading this bullshit

You know what caused this? The "A FUCKING LEAF" meme. Americans yet again causing in foreign nations. They are the neo Nazis. They are the ones brainwashing and radicalising people on here. I sincerely hope bans Sup Forums in america for the sake of us all, before they radicalise another young man.

Same shit happened with that nutjob Roof.

This place is far too valuable a honey-pot and steam release valve to shut down.

tfw you were in the thick of that there thread

Fuck off with this bullshit. Do you know how much bullshit Sup Forums has been blamed for in the past or are you that new. This is a huge website, people get arrested for doing dumbshit on Facebook too, remember the fucking torture video streamed live on facebook? Get a grip.

Someone tell Alex Jones to make a False Flag video about this.

good. This stupid website needs to go

Hey Ahmed, you should practice your English some more.

You should exercise more you fat fuck

They're coming for you aussie. Your shitposting has been going on for far too long

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Extremists have nothing to do with Sup Forums.
Alexandre Bissonnette was a lone wolf that does not represent the billions of moderate Sup Forums users worldwide. To paint us all with the same brush would be bigoted,racist and 4chanophobic.

I dont get it? Can somenone explain the picture in yhe OP?

Fuck off CREW

t. CREW

P

Canada media are saying the shooter posted image 1 on Sup Forums before he shot up the mosque

image 2 is the poster replying to a thread with proof after the shooting took place, proving the media wrong.

make this into a banner

WASN'T THE FUCKER A MUDSLIME
NOTHING IS SACRED ANYMORE Sup Forums

This, I thought this too. Who did it then? And what of the Morrocan and the allah ackbar shouts?