Hahahah Canada is so wea-

>hahahah Canada is so wea-

-k

I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here.

Indian posters have been permanently btfo on this site with the poo in loo meme. It never fails whenever that flag is seen. It's pretty much a hardwired subconscious tick to think 'poo' when we see that flag now.

We've tried to do the same with Canadians and the fucking leaf meme.
But it doesn't work the same.
Canadian posters have embraced the fucking leaf meme just like Americans embraced the burger meme.
Canadian posters rejoice in the (you)s. They crave them. Even if it's just 8 replies of
>A fucking leaf

What we need to do is simply ignore Canadian posters.
Whenever you see that flag, don't reply to them. Don't give them the (you) they want.
If you see a thread was created by a leaf, don't reply to it.

The only way to stop this shit is to absolutely ignore them at all costs.
We need to spread this plan.

STOP REPLYING TO CANADIANS

yeah

*gets knocked out*
heh looks like i win trudeau

>one punch McGee

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if he knocks someone out then they win

Lean twig is still twig

One punch to the jaw.

It will be easy because he isn't blocking any important part of his body with his arms.

He's got tiny fucking arms. He's a douche that just does crunches and rides the elliptical

fucking faggot

I'm trying but they are so easy to BTFO usually

(pictured: leafposter)

Who wins if he commits suicide?

Canadians make good po-

>If you knock your opponent out, they win

>dyel manlets btfo

do you even juice bro

Jesus what an autist

fpbp

everyone

Fpbp

>getting this triggered

Now that's satisfying

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally acoste you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for an hour to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad. Because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking person. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt.

Meet me at timmies so I can fucking fuck you up. This is why people hate us