>at the airport; line is taking fucking forever
>start talking to the guy in front of me
>he says he's an electrician
>mfw
>Claims he gets tons of housewife pussy
>mfw
>Says he's never been in debt and that he owns a house
>AsIf.jpeg
>Supposedly he's his own boss and "doesn't take shit from nobody" like the blue collar retard that he is
>I'm struggling to contain my laughter at this point

>Be me boarding the plane
>mfw he's seated in economy class
>mfw laughing about this with my 10/10 wife just now

expecting me to respect blue collar workers

>Claims he gets tons of housewife pussy

This is why I never want to get married.

>be respected accountant

KEK

>accountant
>respected
>leaf
this is how i know this is bait

>respected
>accountant

pick one

Blue collar SCUM deTECTED

>Posting /biz/ pasta on Sup Forums

No one respects accountants.
Your kind are tolerated as a necessary expenditure and nothing more.

This is fact. NO ONE respects accountants.

it's kinda funny how people that fly first class think that makes them rich, flying into an FBO is what makes you rich.

Terrible LARPing. We all know only Chinese in Canada own their homes!

OP is pic related, and jealous that someone can make a decent living without having to suck corporate cock like he does.

Dominate your wife in the bedroom and she won't even look twice at Brad Pitt desu

>Housewife pussy

Hes a residential building electrician he doesnt make any money commercial and industrial is where the money is.

who the fuck flies first class, it's a waste of money

That electrician's life sounds baller desu

Now let's see your supposedly 10/10 wife's tits

>be respected accountant

You are two steps too far ahead already.
>respected
>leaf
No need to read any further.

I do, but that's because the business I own pays for it and I rarely travel.

Last March, I got to smugly manspread in my extra-wide seats with my Trump 2016 shirt on as libtards pouted as they made their way back to coach.

I also drank them out of Jack Daniel's as well.

Hint: on many airlines, you can actually upgrade to 1st class for $50-100 if there are open seats EXACTLY 24 hours out from your flight departure. Managed to score some of those a few times, which makes it that much sweeter.

People in the real world, who aren't basement-dwelling virgins, actually do respect accountants. I wouldn't expect you kids to know that though.

We'll see who has the last laugh when I'm partner at my firm.

>he thinks he can out-alpha female nature in the current year

>flag

I thought that there was a curtain so you didn't have to look at economy peasants getting on the plane. At any rate I'll definitely try that upgrade tip.

>2017
>sitting with the proles

Fellow Canadian here.
Nobody gives a shit about accountants.

Your leaf is showing.

I hire an accounting firm.
I don't respect those fucking paper pushers.

>Necessary
>Expenditure

Nothing more.
Yours is one of the first non-grunt professions that'll be completely replaced by software.

WOW fucking androids taking our jobs then gloating over it?

YOU ONLY GOT THAT JOB BECAUSE OF AFFIRMITIVE NEURAL NET ACTION YOU BUCKET OF BOLTS.

this thread again?

My accountant is decent, but then again, he's not a Jew.

I can't imagine a more boring fucking job to be doing every day, I mean, how can people who do accounting NOT want to kill themselves for how much it has to suck? Really, I think it'd be more fun digging ditches all day than sitting around crunching numbers and filling out tax forms and shit like that.

Good for you, but fuck, I wouldn't go boasting about that job as if it were something interesting, fun, or anything more than an overhyped balancing act done with numbers.

Yeah but he fucked your wife.

This is why Sup Forums will lose to leftists. Can't even mobilize. Just always insulting each other for their choice in careers. We're coming for you nazis. Richard Spencer was just a taste of what is to come.

>be respected
>at the airport
>my 10/10 wife

>push paper
>let computers do math for you now
Yeah, total respect. You will make a respectable lampshade.

Depends on the airline.

Some suck and have it open and actually allow the plebs to use the front cabin restroom, those flights suck.

The good ones close the curtain, snap that shit shut to prevent stragglers from coming up, and treat you like royalty.

Flying was MUCH better a decade ago, aside from the TSA nonsense.

Considering it just to prove you kids wrong

Isn't this a blue board though?

>accountant
I can tell that you've just started business at university and still have delusions about how life is going to be.

Nice LARPig, faggot. Go neck yourself.

Look ma i posted it again

If Sup Forums loses, it's because too many people fall for bait like OP. Sage and report.

Not sure what's sadder: that you're a leaf who thinks he's respected, or an accountant that thinks he's respected.

You already lost lol

It's not LARPing. We were actually out in the streets while you were at home jerking off and arguing about the career you don't actually have. We own the streets now.

You pay for business or first class plane tickets? What a retard.

>obamaleaf is a fat bald pooinloo bean counter

makes sense why he has all that time for graph organization

Why does anyone actually think we "lose" when we occasionally fuck with shitty bait threads?

These are the things that can redpill people even more - once they go "Huh, I guess all liberals hate everyone who doesn't have a degree, so I guess they can go fuck themselves", it's all good.

Every one of these may slide other threads a bit, but it lets us blow off steam AND make the left look like the elitist fuckbags they really are.

Funny, though, that all the Antifa scum seem to be working-class, how do they reconcile this knowing their "superiors" think they're human garbage?

Out in the streets beating trashcans and getting felonies

Nope, it's just gay LARPing.

You've never split your knuckles open by punching someone in the mouth before, trust me, it's a good feeling. I can only hope you leftists wear mouthguards this summer so you can take two shots before going down.

Accountants are not retarded enough to fly first.

Maybe you should have been in the polling stations

>a fucking medkit

kek

Accountant here. I make more money than all of you combined.

>Accountants arent jews

You faggots will be made an example of in public for capitulation.