If dingos can do this, why not us? I've looked into it and this will cost around $5k to do

If dingos can do this, why not us? I've looked into it and this will cost around $5k to do.

Over LA would be perfect. I would donate hard-earned wagebucks to see this happen

saw this with my own eyes, most of the protestors took a snap of themselves giving it the finger and made whiney noises.

Truly so great to behold, not talking this down at all I commend whoever did this but just saying you gotta get the timing right. Wait for a time when there'll be a lot of people who we want to see it. like the next riot.

I saw this - it was awesome! I pointed it out to my 10 year old son through the car window and he was so excited! He loves Trump.

This would be great at some of the major protests coming up.

Some REAL sky king shit

>to my 10 year old son

Gen Z mate. The kid is more conservative than Great Grandma. All of my kids are like this.

Don't you know? Australia is ancap. Mad max is just a documentary of their founding.

>living in the Trumpenreich
>not having white babies

Sell the fedora and lose some weight

I'll throw $100 into the pot. Match me?

Can you hire them to draw a pepe? Or do they only write stuff?

Fuck I love the Aussies.

>paying $4k to shitpost irl

fuck Australians are my favorite. And look at that penmanship, in the fucking sky

WE WUZ SKYKANG SKYKANGZ

>4k to shitpost in the SKY
God bless those aussies. Taking meme warfare to new height.

>out of the blue
Funny.

what you guys think is cause in gen z becoming most conservative since the 1950s or nifty 50s as ppl call em ?

C H E E K I
H
E
E
K
I

Memes obviously

The pendulum is swinging back hard. Children are without prejudice and call a spade a spade. All they see nowadays are degenerates and shitskins and they don't like it.

counter culture my friend

Sometimes our bantz astounds even me.

so wait...
does that mean the generation after will be neo-cucks and cuck harder than before?
holy fuck I hope I die before that.
Guess I'm not going to diet ever

Trump has nothing to do with Australia, why protest him?

Because the (((people))) who hate Trump have influence everywhere

Fuck you, that's why

I have a 5 and 1 year old.

Where did this meme of basement dwelling autists start?

don't help spread chemtrails you retard

5k for writing that last a couple seconds..
Well worth it

>If dingos
I have an Australian Cattle Dog, they are part Dingo and very smart. Never compare a Dingo to stupid fucking banana bender

Because liberal's don't breed. They may have won the culture war for a bit, but demographically they're getting their shit pushed in.