youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

"We need to start killing white people"

when is the race war gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSxRNOz4HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"White people, you need to give us your money"

how the fuck is this real

The racial left is almost certainly going to get FBI'd hard in the coming years so I'm gonna go with never.

White people are so cucked they are applauding her cheering for the death of white people

>fugg gabidalizm :DDD
>gib moniez

Oh my God. I can feel my spirit leaving my body.

leftists will agree?

>working 40 hours
>juggling
>no time

40 hours = no time? lol k

woaaah i haven't seen the whole thing

Reminder that WA State is just a slightly colder, rainy California.

i'd say it's more cucked than Cali. it's the only state that Hillary won with just white males

Looks like someone needs to get fired.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

our cuck AG just filed a lawsuit against Trump for the ban.

the same ban that the other AG was fired for not backing.

the fallout is going to be beautiful

That and my state Electors (I'm a WA fag) went full retard and decided to vote for literally who, and a fucking bird.

yeah but that was pretty based because he refused to vote for Hillary I thought?

I always laugh at how leftists swear so much.

Either way, you think they would help her because they leeched onto her so much anyway.

But yeah it's stupid, but pretty based.

they are the intellectuals remember

I just can't take them seriously.

They probably thought Hillary wasn't left enough.

Faith Spotted Eagle is a Native American woman, m8. Not a bird.

I honestly can't tell who came up with this nonsense 'organically' vs who's a paid provocateur

Anyone have a video or webm of this? When electos announced to a different candidate than shillary in WA

LOL NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSxRNOz4HU

They cant take themselves seriously. They literally get caught up in the suicide hotline commercials and consider suicide. Sounds like some obvious (((margaret sanger))) tactics while (((they))) push more pysop drugs and degeneracy.

Wa fag here, can confirm.

i'm sick of people thinking that speeches aren't written before being presented

I do occasionally see Trump stickers on road signs near South Lake Union about a few days ago, I know theres anons here.

If you really want to see people get triggered, take some chalk and write pro-Trump messages on the sidewalks around Seattle Central College on a Friday or Saturday night. Then just sit back and watch the fun.

i have a friend in seattle who is a trump supporter and he is always talking about how tough it is to live there. having like his girlfriend get pressured by her family to not be conservative and stuff

I see some here on the eastside, most of our counties went Republican but i think most don't want their windows smashed out or to be assaulted. Rural washington will always be red but the major cities make us all look like cucks.

this is true. I went to eastern WA once and didn't see a single non-white

Seattle and the seattle area serves as a good containment zone, all the faggot hipsters move to there or portland.

Is this the second speaker a woman or a raging homosexual flip?

The left will die out before 2018

Good job avoiding the Yakima area

I can't believe it, most are female.

also
>MOTHA FUCKIN... FUCKIN.... FUCK!

Agreed. Used to go to a high school that was the "most diverse" in the state but was also one of the ghetto full blown cucked schools I have ever attended. The white students were often bullied by niggers and mexicans for simply being white. If you didn't glorify nigger culture or at least was a people of color, you didn't fit in with the rest of the crowd. Don't even get me started on the full blown liberal views at that school that everyone had. Got my ass handed twice and recieved death threats because I didn't agree with marijuana legalization or supported LGBT rights on a school project that I did back in 2012. So much for liberal (((tolerance)))

Shitskin numbers are rising but you barely see them in the winter, same with junkies.
We've been having a lot of cuckifornians moving here with their faggot tendencies.
Makes open carry that more fun.

I disagree. We've got good men and women in that city, with its beautiful landscape, who deserve better.

Yea stay out of the tri cities especially Yakima. Might as well be mexico but someone has to pick the apples i guess

lucky for her no white woman ever woke up and said "gee i hope i have lots of black woman eye contact today"

Seattle or portland? I feel for the anons that live there but the people who move there from other cities here move there for a reason and it's not the landscape.

I don't even care. If I was there I'd call the person next to me a pussy before proceeding to walk up to her/it and decking the shit out of it. That bitch needs to get straight knocked out

It sure kicks ass living on the rural Peninsula
>less than 0.001% black
>30% hispanic, they are cool and hate the native amuricans
>rest are white, christians
>everyone here is intelligent, and moved here from lefty hellholes
>everyone has a gun, at least one, and some people even shoot from their backyards over water
>my town is the home of the Trump Truck

I might get hate for this because Sup Forums, but there are disenfranchised people..there is racism and bigotry just like there is self-entitled, self-defeating sanctimonious bullshit. Yeah, these people are morons and misinformed, yeah they are uneducated and trying to uplift the communities they spew on about validates them..but you have to be better than that, you have to try and ignore the spite and not make segregation and disunity worse.

lol damn number 1, clean energy coming in at a cool fourth.

Why do so many blacks think they should get reparations? Didn't slavery end like 200 years ago?

i got a bro that lives out there. seen that truck at the gun/archery shop. fuck those prices.

but anyway, giving serious thought of selling my house and buying some acreage and a park model to put on it out there. all that innawoods potential..

Holy shit...please kill yourself

lol I've never met someone who asked for them, hell I haven't even seen it outside of Sup Forums or infowars..I think it's cherry picked data or south carolina is a safe haven from that level of stupidity.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Ahh that makes sense. Does anyone know if there was anything like the residential schools we had in Canada up until the 90's in the States? For any minority group?

>Didn't slavery end like 200 years ago?

no READ THE THIRTEENTH amendment!!!

they claim it's still going and they suffer everyday from it

Flag checked, Ausfag.

So, Hillary is getting votes in australia to huh?

>Mudslime spotted

>trump voter
>flag

huh

>using snow niggers for the example

>snow niggers

snow apes aren't that bad

Fixed for accuracy.

I know (((They))) are here

>It's just funny watching them fail

>gay asian with a nigger accent who is a commie fag
>30 people at a rally mixed of commies antifa fags and ancaps
wow im so scared
>seattle
>brought to you by a fag streaming from england
wat?
and why the fuck is it always "give us your money" i understand muh nigger narritive but seriously how can no one else see these fags are just here for gibs

lol. fucking nogs

VERMIN SUPREME 2024

At this point what the fuck does it matter, they're all asshats at least that would be funny lol

these reparation tweets are too much, what is this a cringe thread?

those coal burning whores do need to pay up desu

spotted the kike

Look at WA government. She wasn't.

You know what's even worse than a passionate woman getting a smidge too excited about real white oppression?

If Seattle allowed Donald Dumbfuckers to stand on city streets holding up frog posters and telling women and Muslims how it's all their goddamned fault.

Fortunately this will never happen. Any Nazis under the illusion of free speech will receive one free broken nose.

Seattle is too smart, too good, and too self-aware to tolerate pantshitters. Now fuck off fashies.

You know, I kind of want to pay a one time reparation thing just to get these fucks to shut up about it. That way they can never pull the "we wuz nevar compensated for slavery" bullshit ever again.

haha kys tbqh fäm

They would just complain it wasn't enough. Or claim that money can't fix slavery. That victim card is never going away. Besides, they already got their first round of payment in the form of a free boat ride to a first world country.

so supporting trump makes me a nazi?? and justifies you attacking me?? I get the impression you havent thought this through. sounds like baby needs a nap

What? Seattle is full of homeless minorities and extreme leftists. No one smart lives there. Smart people live on the other side of the lake.

was the woman identified yet? it'd be nice if she was so her employer could give her an award for her courageous speech

A boat ride wasn't enough. How about we give them all free helicopter rides?

Has anyone reported this to FBI, SS, etc?

>making up fake quotes

how the fuck can you live with dishonest selves?

WOW, so glad I live in Poland XD

>reminder that is a teacher
>reminder that Sup Forums supports giving people like her more power of kids
>reminder that this cuckery is caused by the prussian education system