Redpill me on Grays

Redpill me on Grays.

GAS THE GREYS

SPACE WAR NOW

omg i love TFTD

Looks like a brown to me.

We are not in contact with Aliens, whatever you hear in the next coming week do not believe it. It is a distraction.

Hollywood/Crowley meme originated from the fictional character LAM.

LITTLE GRAY DICK

BIG REPTILIAN COCK

For one, they are inferior to the
>greens

Pence wants to electrocute them.

The Grays bow down to the Bogdanovs

Interdimensional beings that don't experience time the same way we do.

Government made a treaty with them....they fucked the government over pretty bad. We got the transistor and fiber optics technologies by reverse engineering their tech and funneling the data quietly into the private sector for mass production.

We figured out a way to beat them and they are fucked off around 2010. What they wanted the most was genetic material because they were (maybe still are) experiencing genetic entropy and their race was dying. They did get a lot of genetic samples so they may have gotten what they were looking for.

There are bigger fish than them that are friendly though and we don't have to worry about hostile intervention of that nature now like we used to.

I heard we still have a few assholes from Alpha Draconis around but we fucked them up really bad. They aren't such a problem like they used to be

NOT SO FAST BOGIN

Elon Musk and trump are planning an announcement. Robert Biggalow, Bransen, and Bezos are all currently working with them.

We can't compete. The day we discover them is the day white men cease to breed.

Why did they leave in 2010?

Possible biorobotic drones sent out to explore solar systems by another alien race. They are supposedly built in a way that allows them to travel at light speed without damaging their bodies but are very frail and can be killed with a punch.

more like gays desu

Humans from far away in the future

Grays are failed Bogdanoff clones.

There is no redpill.

The Grey are... something. Or many somethings. All of human recorded history seems to include them as watchers or visitors.

My take is that the childhood psychology claims of the phenomenon as reminders of your mother is the root. The aliens used this fact to build something that looks similar because it is so disarming to us. Then the rest of the ayyys copied whoever did it first.

Doesn't matter. If they are here we need disclosure, open technology and PURGE XENO.

Psyops by satanist m. aquino. If I told you the truth you wouldn't believe me.

so tell me the truth then

It's complicated. The tl;dr is though, advanced humans managed to put up a frequency barrier of sorts.

Humans are capable of multidimensional activity but we have been artificially held back by negative influences for some time.

Some humans are ascended for lack of a better term. Not in the sense of being completely enlightened or turning into energy in a sci fi movie way, but they can perceive in higher dimensions and manipulate energy in ways most people haven't learned how to do so far.

The greys aren't hard for people like that to deal with. They really aren't all that advanced in the grand scheme of things.

proofs for any of this? otherwise its sci fi

None whatsoever. You should never just believe something you read on Sup Forums anyway.

If it is something that interests you a lot though, read Corso the day after Roswell. Or look up the stargate program the government ran. I think most of it is declassified and publicly available (Don't think the movie stargate, this was before that and simply a program name)

Neither of those things are proof but Corso speaks a little on how tech was funneled into the private industry and the Stargate program sheds a little light on the untapped human potential I spoke of.

Those are just tiny bits of the story but at least it's something for you to chew on

In the year 3500 the Chinese got so crazy over genetic engineering that they decided to splice their DNA with preying mantises in order to perfect certain forms of Kung Fu.

It became such a big fad that eventually the Chinese forgot how to splice themselves back to normal (or normal for Chinese anyway).

They got tired of torturing animals and eachother in the future so they used time travel (stolen from the West, of course) to go back in time to torture people.

n-no

trust me bro you aint seen shit yet till you clear out ur pineal gland

If human beings found out that aliens were real and visiting us they would go batshit. Don't kid yourself, none of us could handle disclosure if it actually happened.

>Redpill me on Grays.
Lil' fuckers pop out of the goddamned shadows and
mind-control your fucking medic, who arms a grenade and chucks it in your fucking skyranger, nuking half your squad.
Fuck sectoi..er, grays.

Some people can handle it. Some people can't. There is a pretty good reason the government doesn't openly talk about it.

They fucked it up really bad with the grey treaty and if people knew that and believed it normies would lose their shit.

There are just as many civilians involved in contact as there are government people now so a government statement isn't really even necessary for disclosure anymore.

The really advanced ones do not recognize our government the way people do. They judge people on their personal development level, how positive they are, and how willing they are to experience contact.

They don't pay much mind to our silly hierarchies that don't make any sense in the grand scheme of things. They respect our right to develop without them imposing but they are not going to ask the government for permission if some average joe wants to talk to them either.

Lol. Mindshield brah or long war 2 so you have 9 guys to kill them with

That's a sectoid you nigger. Better watch out before he mind rapes you from across the map with no line of sight. No amount of psionic skill and ability will stop this mind rapist ayyy lmao.

Except maybe a blaster launcher.

>if some average Joe wants to talk to them
How does one talks to them?

No lie I would fuck an alien if I could.