Bogposting, what is it?

I've heard the term only moments ago. What is this new meme? Was it made by CTR? Or (((Media Matters)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can someone give this man a rundown on the bogpill?

god damn i hope you die

quick rundown ETA 2 minutes

R A R E

A

R

E

simple, it's a retarded forced meme on par with offbyone kenobi

It's someone trying to force a meme. Similar things have been happening for the last year, pops up overnight. Goes on for a month then disappears.

Makes me wonder (((who))) is behind this

All you need to is that these 2 creatures know which phone calls must be taken.

It's a forced and unfunny meme. The quicker it dies the better

meh.. not really

why so aggressive ameribro

It's (((their))) new way to slide threads.
They'll just spam threads asking for a quick rundown on those two abominations.

yes bogs are gay memes.. stupid nonsense

They took the phone call when no one else would.

Tell me more about these calls.

They were the calls that saved Europe.

Can someone give me a rapid walk about explaining these two?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

>Turned water into wine
>Fed a multitude with a handful of fishes and a few loaves
>Raised a dead man to life
>Healed the lame
>Gave sight to the blind
>Drove the money changers out of the temple
>Were crucified, dead, and buried
>They descended into Hell
>On the third day they arose from the grave
>Ascended into heaven
>Now seated at the right hand of God the Father
>From thence they shall come to judge the living and the dead
>And he whose name is not found in the book of life will be cast into eternal hellfire
>Salvation is of the Bogs

thanks for the quick rundown

I see that I have been given the rundown. Thanks

It does seem real stupid. Maybe it's reason was to introduce the 'bogpill' (whatever the fu k it is I don't really care). They prolly trying to destroy our lingo (red/blue pill) pretty soon there's gonna be all kinds of pills to water down the original blue/red.

Hey, Dahnald.

I made some new friends, who I bumped into while traversing the space between the dimensions. I was surprised anyone else had the capabilities of true conservatism. They're known as the Bogdahnoffs, Dahnald.

Unfortunately, they don't seem very forthcoming about themselves. I was hoping someone knowledgeable in your administration could look them up and give me a quick rundown.

CTR retards. Go back to your dark rooms, Virgin nerds (your boss' words not mine)

You've doomed yourself, Norbro. A call untaken unleashes the vengeful wrath of the Bogs.

A forced meme like Sakura Fish and Seaking, fuck yeah.

Thing is, Sup Forums is filled with newfags so they'll latch on to anything to look funny

P-pay taxes