youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=3H7ZgpcyzyU
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/in-charlotte-trump-proposes-economic-renewal-for-americas-inner-cities1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Clinton: 6/10
Bush: 4/10
Obama: 5/10

Last half decent president was Nixon

Clinton > Obama > Bush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brumpf

Kill the nigger (because he's black)

Fuck Bush (because he's the least likely to have AIDS)

Marry Bill (for the $$$ and lolis)

2/10
2/10
1/10

easy
fuck Bill, Marry W, Kill Obama

As a person, Clinton is a hyper corrupt scumbag rapist.

But as a President he was better than his two predecessors. Make no mistake, his wife was significantly worse than him.

enjoy your HIV

Presidentially: Bush > Clinton > Obama
Morally: Bush > Obama > Clinton
Public Opinion: Obama > Clinton > Bush

W best waifu

clinton was impeached, you autistic faggot

Clinton > Bush > Obama

All three were objectively trash though

This. But maybe 6/10, 2/10, 3/10

Clinton: don't know what he did. Only thing I know is he was the president during internet bubble

Bush: He wasted a lot of money on wars.

Obama: the country became more tolerant. Didn't fix the black poverty and crime issue. If black president doesn't fix it, who will? White people are prohibited from pointing out the problem.

nigger, nig, niggest

fpbp

>Bush: He wasted a lot of money on wars.
That applies to all 3

>Presidentially: Bush > Clinton > Obama
How was Bush not easily the worst president of the 3?
He led us into a sham of a war, killing thousands of our kids for a lie, signed the single most damaging education overhaul in the history of the nation, presided over the worst financial collapse since the great depression, and literally disappeared from sight in his second term.
>Morally: Bush > Obama > Clinton
Again, how is Bush morally better than the other two? If he honestly thought half the decisions he was making were in the best interest of the republic, than he's a fucking moron.

11, -9000, 10

Clinton 8/10
Obama 8/10
Bush 5/10

Dump -0/10

>Clinton: 4/10
>Bush: 10/10
>Obama: 4/10
>Trump: 10/10

Bill Clinton was impea hed because Newt Gingrich, the speaker of the house then, forced theough impeachment proceedings that everyone knew didn't hold enough weight to actually be worth sending the country into remission and chaos in what was already a tense election season.

As it happens, the forced proceedings ended up shitting down the government and the republocans actually ended up losing their majority in congress. Ironic.

I'm not white knighting Bill Clinton. I think he is as corrupt as they come, but his entireimpeachment ordeal was made to be a bigger deal than it was.

*10-0/10

FTFY

All the same, two sides of the coin. Trump is the first real president of our lifetime.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Just remember cucks. Not all but the MAJORITY of boomers enjoyed these presidents.

You're boomer parents fostered and fed the current nigger culture in this country, then turned against you to feed you to that culture in order to keep the power structure in their favor.

Niggers may be extremely atrocious now but your white boomer fathers were a big part of creating the latest of the nigger culture today.

Your own boomer fathers would rather your white girlfriend get gang banged and impregnated by nigger seed than see your young self rise up into any authority in this world. They are sick jealous hateful pieces of shit that continue to walk this earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=3H7ZgpcyzyU

1. Bush Term 1
2. Clinton Term 1
3. Clinton Term 2
4. Obama Term 2
5. Obama Term 1
6. Bush Term 2

Gonna have to set some time aside for all this

I'll agree that Bush made a mistake with the bailouts (and he agrees it was a mistake in retrospect), but that's a philosophy the other two agree with, so there are no better on that front.

The financial collapse was due to government forces banks to give out bad mortgages. So the banks dumped them on the derivatives market, and other retards bought them up. This created a bubble in the housing marked, which imploded, taking any investments that relied on the derivatives with it. So... who forced the banks to create this bubble? Ah yes, the democrats.

But the war wasn't a sham at all. Perhaps it shouldn't have happened, because we wish to take an isolationist approach. And we surely shouldn't have left when we did during Obama, because occupation is the easiest and most important part; leaving destroyed all the work that had been done, and let the area fall back into chaos. The "lie" you're referring to must be the uranium enrichment, which wasn't Bush's story, it was the CIA and the British and Russian intelligence as well. Either they're all idiots, or Saddam got rid of the evidence. (Which is actually easy to do, because Uranium enrichment is done with arrays of smallish centrifuges, doable in mobile labs.) But in either event, Bush wasn't lying.

How is Bush morally better? Clinton had affairs. Clinton and Obama are both fans of sucking out baby brains and chopping their organs up, so the mothers can act like whores without consequence.

Shit, shit and shitskin.

rope, rope, rope

All these young edgy white kids shitting on Bush and putting him lower than Obama without realizing that Obama literally wanted you dead for being white.

0-6-4

Bill Clinton fucked the world up but especially america up more than obama and bush ever did

If I'm being 100% honest:

Trump > Clinton > Obama > Bush, and Bush isn't even that bad.

swap bongo and bush

Obama was the almost the same as Bush but slightly worse by any metric. The media just shilled hard in Obama's favour.

all just continued the massive government overreach and wars or attacks that they all said they wouldn't (yes even Bush said this in one of the 2000 debates I think). And what's more, their supporters backed their plays, at least in the beginning.

There's too much to sift through to rate them.

And it's not like Trump is really gonna break tradition of government overreach, though he is gonna do it in different ways than these 3, granted. While I do think he gets a comparatively undeserved rap, that still doesn't mean he will be a good president.

I'd say you should all have voted Libertarian, but there wasn't really a libertarian running this election cycle (at least by the general election).

Darrel Castle came the closest so I voted for him.

>but there wasn't really a libertarian running this election cycle
Yeah, what was the story with Gary Johnson? What was the point of running such a hugely non-libertarian candidate such as him? Isn't the one advantage of small parties that they are more ideologically pure?

Obama was basically Bush but with better publicity and a more forgiving audience. Clinton lied directly to the American public while under oath. Trump's been in office only a week and already he's begun fulfilling most of his promises.

Obama lead us into shitty wars too. Bush defenders supported Bush's, Obama ones Obama's.

>signed the most damaging education overhaul in the history of the nation

that's debatable that that all rests on him. really that was just the logical conclusion to government-controlled education. he was just the person in the chair when it happened. Don't get me wrong, if he had our nations best interest at heart, or was better educated, or wasn't corrupted by power, he would have said no, but that wasn't the case. I don't doubt Obama or Clinton would have instituted something cancerous as well.

The government should get out of education, period. THAT'S the big picture.
>presided over worst financial collapse since the great depression

well he certainly did nothing to stop it but neither did Obama or Bush. but that was just the result of piss-poor management, stretching back decades.

I'm not defending Bush, I just don't think there's much to distinguish him from the other 2.

Look up libertarianism if you want to know how a country should be run.

there's nothing of any real consequence to distinguish the first 3.

Trump is clearly a little different but he's still gonna encourage a bunch of big government cancer.

Cinton: 5/10
Bush: 4/10
Obongo: Nigger/10

>nigger
>retard
>nigger

Clinton > Obama = Bush

Bill Clinton was a great president for his first term. He really screwed the pooch with NAFTA though.
Obama at least tried in his first term, then gave up entirely and didn't give two fucks in his second.
George W Bush was a puppet president, and a relatively okay guy in person. He now resides at the Bush Ranch forever terrified that if he spoke the truth of what really happened on 9/11 he will be killed, his wife would probably be the one to do it.

don't know what your definition of tolerant is. tolerance means we leave each other alone, regardless of our differences or what we think of each other. obama just promoted intolerance in different ways.

tolerance is not approval or acceptance. it's I'm gonna leave you alone regardless of what I may think of you personally.

According to the spaniards interest
Clinton: 5/10
Bush:10/10
Obama: 3/10

Clinton: 1/10
Bush: 9-11/10
Obama: 0/10

Clinton 6/10
Bush 2/10
Obama 6/10

I don't know. I think Austin Petersen was the candidate that came the closet to representing libertarian ideals. I think a lot of people just voted for Johnson because they recognized that this election could be strong for third parties and Johnson had name recognition. I can't think of any other reason because Petersen certainly was more competent, educated, and (not that it should matter but it does) socially more presentable. But he was also more ideologically pure and so maybe they though Gary's pandering to the left would make him more accessible. I don't understand why you'd want to compromise your message for accessibility, but some people thought it made sense.

And it backfired. I really am convinced Petersen could have gotten us 5%.

Now Jeb is running for the spot next year...

How was Bush a 10 for Spain?

Obama was a solid 9 for Irish interests.

all 3 were the worst presidents we have ever had.

History has not been and will not be kind to Bill.

He sold our economy down river, and set the stage for future economic collapse, then rode the economic wave of the internet boom all the way to the new millennium, where George responded to an attack by a terrorist organization by invading an unrelated country and destabilizing the middle east, and totally forgetting about the people we were after in the first place. he neglected the economy and domestic issues, Allowing the seeds of division to spread and the economy to crash, after which Obama glued the pieces back together somewhat and pretended to care about the country while trying to further sell us down river by subverting our culture and moral norms with cultural marxism, and trying to give our sovereignty to international corporations by handing control of the internet to a nonprofit international entity not bound by the US constitution and not accountable to anyone, and trying to allow international corporations to sue us over our laws with TPP.

bush help a lot in the terrorist war in Spain, also give us a place in the g20, overall a nice guy with us, that why we went to the Irak war with all the commies yelling here, I know Obama has been good 4 u, don't know if Trump will be 4 Spain or Ireland

Billy boy, F 5/10. Sorry, assault weapons ban and somalia net you a failing grade. Grats on the economy though. I'm sure that extra money will help you sleep at night.

Jr gets an F- 0/10. Having daddy do your homework is automatic grounds for expulsion.

Obama gets a solid D at 6/10 for not messing with muh second amendment and playing nice with the other students despite them being virulent brats, but we do recommend a psych eval and a full time counselor considering his favorite pastime of droning the poor children from other schools.

0/10
0/10
0/10

Literally the same fucking shit.

Trump will probably kill the Irish economy. Small price to pay to hurt the globalists though.

Bush 0/10
Obama 0/10
Trump PURE ENERGY/10

>for not messing with muh second amendment
not for lack of trying though.

>implying they werent all kike puppets

>Obongo: Nigger/10

Sounds like a glowing endorsement if I ever heard one.

Clinton was better than Obama
and Obama was Bush light, I'd say 4/10 at best. Maybe some would rate him lower

The only reason he's not considered awful is because the country didn't collapse during his rule

Eh, he never even got past the rhetoric stage which functionally means he didn't try anything.

to us would be better Jeb, maybe our government don't fuck Trump much and we could be fine with them, don't know if Germany could put all Europe againt Trump...

>Wants to get cucked by Bill Clinton
>Australia

Clinton: Child Rape/10
Bush: 9/11
Obongo: Oreo/10

Get em CREW!

2.5/10
3/10
2/10

We were so used to shitty puppets, it's nice to have an actual American in the white house now.

Clinton 9/10 biggest turnaround in the deficit ever, gets his dick sucked and doesnt afraid of anything
Bush 1/10 shill for Haliburton, started costly wars, was not eloquant or charming, created biggest deficit, corporate shill
Obama 7/10 Smart, charming, presidential. Did almost nothing because blocked by congress and dronebombed a lot of innocent people

>don't know if Germany could put all Europe againt Trump...

God I hope so, we deserve to be nuked out of existence at this point.

>Clinton presided over a huge economic boom, unemployment was at record lows, people were making lots of money and the average citizen was happy and having babies.

>Bush incited wasteful and useless wars to further an (((agenda))) everyone hated him and rightly so, he was a total dumbfuck and it showed

>I will always remember Obama for expanding and ensuring the prosperity of the surveillance programs that made America into a big brother state. His diplomatic relations were fair with allies and other countries, but his administration's constant meddling in the middle east and continued support for Saudi Arabia showed his true colors. We were on track for proxy war in Syria with Russian Forces, Hillary would have only made things exponentially worse.

Even if Trump really is a free agent, he's still doing a lot to promote big government.

Maybe at the end of the 4 years I'll say he's better than these 3, who knows, but that still doesn't really say much.

Yes, a real american. A brash moron who never thinks things through and will drag everyone else down with him before admitting he's floundering.

Unfortunately, I think those puppets were there for our own good...

Clint > GWb > Obomba

(((The Fed))) got away with more and more robbery the longer there was no opposition.

Not possible. They were all total shit.
Clinton for creating the finacial bubble that killed the middle class in america.
Bush for actually killing americans and starting the refugee crisis.
Obama for selling the middleclass off to save the banks. For dividing the america by supporting blm with no prejudice (and other marxism schemes)

They're gonna look bad compared to Trump.
Those three accomplished literally nothing great whatsoever. History will forget them as much as it has forgotten Arthur, Tyler, Van Buren, Fillmore, etc.

WE WUZ SKULLZ N BONES

How the fuck is ANYTHING Trump has been doing big government. He implemented a universal federal hiring freeze for fucksake.

Trump is the first republican to incorporate the "fringe" right into his presidency. He actually brought in libertarians.

>I crave servitude for globalist puppets
Do you also crave cock up your ass by chance?

Didn't like Bush when he was in, although I was going through my edgy teen phase. Looking back I don't have any real problem with him.
Clinton seemed to be doing it for shits and giggles, he didn't seem too concerned about anything other then going along for the ride.
Obama is by far the worst thing to happen to the US, a black President should have worked towards fixing race problems but the opposite happened. BLM would never have happened under any other President. There's a fair few other things that he fucked up on.

I voted for Darrel Castle, not Donald Trump.

I don't think Trump is a moron by any means. I think his whole campaign was calculated and he was brilliant in that respect. But he doesn't have a solid foundation on a lot of issues, and certainly not a libertarian foundation.

I mean you listen to his inauguration speech and he talks about how the government won't intervene with other nations, how we'll focus on American interests first.

Great, but then a minute later he talks about wiping radical Islam off the face of the Earth.

Well, that implies war, essentially, which only has served to make that problem worse, and will certainly waste a ton of money and promote big government.

A lot of his platform involves promoting big government, actually. I really don't know how some libertarians justified voting for him.

But I guess some voted for Gary Johnson, too, so nothing should really surprise me.

clinton is legitimately one of the worst presidents of all time. the economic crash in 07 was entirely his fault when he exponentially inflated the housing bubble and made it easier for nigger subhumans to get home loans

>I don't think Trump is a moron by any means. I think his whole campaign was calculated and he was brilliant in that respect.

I will hand it to him, he knew how to cater to people's hatred and played the electoral college like a fiddle.

I'm not doubting the man's flair for an ad campaign, but it is clear he has no fucking clue what he's in for. Just looking through his own social media exposes a man who's captive to the media he claims to hate for his intelligence and is completely beyond help in terms of diplomacy.

His personal tweets alone have done untold damage to our standing in the global community and destabilized decades old alliances that WE are the primary beneficiaries of.

He's in dangerous territory and I really don't believe he can last 4 years let alone 8.

see:
The federal hiring freeze was good, (as are his plans to reduce government legislation, but who really knows how that will pan out), but executive orders are unconstitutional. Continuing on that tradition is dangerous. There are better, more constitutional ways to get things done that don't leave the door open for future abuse.

Also, when you talk about building a massive wall, increasing the size of the military (so much for the federal hiring freeze), imply in your speech more war with the middle east and continuing on the welfare state, you can't be called a libertarian.

even if he turns out to be the most libertarian president in the past few decades, that doesn't really say much.

>the economic crash in 07 was entirely his fault
Bush holds a portion of the blame for that too.

I agree Clinton set the stage, but Bush let it play out for seven years.

corporate shill
corporate shill
corporate shill

corporate shill
corporate shill
corporate shill
corporate shill

Just because it's his own corporation doesn't make him less of a shill. In fact a case could be made that it's worse.

>Presidentially: Bush > Clinton > Obama
>Morally: Bush > Obama > Clinton
>Public Opinion: Obama > Clinton > Bush
this Canadian poster gets it. Although I would've probably gone with:
Ethically: Bush > Clinton > Obama
Morally: Bush > Obama > Clinton

Ethics: Clinton would try to destroy the occasional political opponent but Obama used the IRS to destroy whole groups of grass roots political opposition; Obama billed itself as being the most transparent administration while being one of the least; etc.

Morals: Obama was so tied to his ideology, he couldn't ever find any compromise with Repubs while Clinton wanted to maintain effective power for the longest time possible, that he was able to make deals. Also, Clinton was a sexual degenerate who allowed his degeneracy get out of control enough to effect his presidency.

> made it easier for nigger subhumans to get home loans
trump will do the same
>. It’s time for a 21st century Glass Steagall and, as part of that, a priority on helping African-American businesses get the credit they need.
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/in-charlotte-trump-proposes-economic-renewal-for-americas-inner-cities1

>he couldn't ever find any compromise with Repubs

I think in reality he compromised on his ideology a lot more than the republican congress did. The ACA and Merrick Garland were no small proof of that.

A big part of me believes republicans torpedoed programs they actually liked in favor of not letting Obama get credit for them.

Mitch McConnell admitted as much recently. I'm sure it wasn't him alone.

>cater to people's hatred

I guess I don't perceive most of them to be hateful, the left seems more hateful to me this past decade.

But they DID buy into more big government schtick, and Trump isn't gonna change anything in that respect.

I don't know, I really don't care what he does on Twitter, and I don't think any of the "untold damage" some of his twitter detractors claim has amounted to much in the global community in terms that actually matter.My impressions of some of the people who say this seems to be that they want to continue hating Trump and so they grasp at straws. There's plenty to dislike about Trump but his Twitter is insignificant to me and the big picture.

I think twisting his words and successfully labeling him as Hitler brought a few neo-nazis out of hiding when he won "because Americans just elected Hitler! We can come out now!", and that made some people scared, but I don't think that's his fault. Most voters didn't vote for him based on alt-right memes, they voted because he promised to put america first. I don't think he understands what the really means (though he did have the sense to reverse the TPP nonsense), but I guess they bought into it, including an unprecedented amount of minority voters to vote Republican. But because all Trump voters successfully got branded as supporting Hitler and not voting for these other reasons, why wouldn't Nazis come out of the woodwork? After all, almost half the country just voted for Hitler, we don't need to be scared to reveal ourselves now! But I blame the opposition for that.

Anyway, despite all this, I'm no Trump defender, as you'll see in the thread. But I do disagree with some of his detractors as well. And I do think another major reason he won was because he spit in the face of the religion of political correctness, that labels anything that isn't Tumblr-tier garbage as racist. Which, while funny, has nothing to do with being a good president.

But people got sucked in anyway.

6/10, 3/10, 4/10

anyway going to sleep

Executive orders are not inherently unconstitutional. Some of Obama's were because he used them to rewrite laws. But if done correctly, they are constitutional

Clinton > Obama > Bush

fwiw people liked Clinton (and he didn't even have to be black). Bush could have edged out Obama but starting those wars was kinda a buzzkill

I'm not an american but I've been following USA politics since 2002.

All of them were anti-american and did nothing to bring american jobs back.

In fact they helped to boom China's industry plant.

Obama seems the worst because he is a communist muslim but Bush was pretty much fucked up and destroyed USA economy.

Rapist, idiot, nigger

To this day after watching hundreds of videos and interviews I don't know if Bush was an idiot or just a good actor.

Clinton - Pizza Hut
Bush - Domino's
Obama - Papa John's

Clinton: 3/10
Bush: 2/10
Obama: 1/10

Left to right

>Asshole
>Retard
>Nigger

Wut