Sup Forums BTFO SO FUCKING HARD

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IrSmPeor12Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does the notion of barring entrance to a selective group of people relate to the actions of war, unstable mental illness enabled terrorism, illegal border crossing and alternative action to what could've been a huge disaster?

*sips cum*

Probably cus' anti-refugees are ignoring people who pose actual threats??? Duh??

Tomoko is blackpilled, newfag.

once again /leftypol/ fails at meming properly

Every fucking day with this shit.

BTFO threads should be an automatic ban

*Masterbates furiously into OP's tea*

Enjoy those sips user, I worked hard

Why use these characters for your retarded strawman comic man

Go back to your country then

This.

And one could argue that the aggressive forced assimilation (that hasn't been working) wherein Muslims inflict stress on communities, rape, commit crimes, and scare locals...aren't the white locals fearful of their lives?

I mean...LOOK at this!!
youtu.be/IrSmPeor12Q

When you see Islamization? It can be frightening. Now, let me know if you want to see the videos of the women being abused and other Islamic violence.

>the middle east was peaceful until george bush was born
>only white commit war crimes
love these memes

A
FUCKING
LEAF

CTR IS REFUNDED
IGNORE SHILL THREADS

That somebody matters would simply imply that they have an impact. But it's used as an equalizer that value of a person as in how much he benefits the society isn't separable from life itself.
So the claim is that:
>black criminal = white law abiding citizen
Which is a clearly racism statement because black must be more valuable than white to cover for crime.
Now in that context anyone saying all lives matter ignores races and gives equal value to life itself. All that is left is:
>criminal or law abiding citizen
Clear cut division that that allows to act accordingly with most benefit for the society so it leads to most moral solution.

In context of BLM it is not a contradictory statement to say that all lives but niggers or faggots are worth less.
Point always was that Sup Forums isn't a racist and if niggers did benefit society nobody would complain.

Sage.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

You have no power here

leftypol thinks they can appeal to neets by plastering anime over their failed talking points.

are you implying I don't want more white empire

OH please.

If the fucking left would just return to Christianity then we would have not had any problems for the last 16 years.

You Atheists are to blame, you ignorant anti-human fucks

>using tomoki for leftcuck strawmans

>Who killed off millions of Native Americans?

Refugees, hence they should be banned.

>Who has killed bazillion Muslims in the Middle East?

Muslims against themselves since fucking forever.

>Who shot up the black church etc etc.

*Sound of dindus killing each other in astronomical rates* btw Omar Mateen supported Hillary Clinton.

>Which border do many Hispanic immigrants die crossing?

Nobody forced them to cross, they could've done it legally.

>Who used the first atomic bombs during a war?

War isn't sunshine, it's pragmatic to nuke the shit out of an enemy if you can get away with it. It's not to send in boys against an enemy who is willing to fucking banzai rush you.

>implying tomoko cares about a bunch of filthy subhumans

cringe

What we cannot regulate is people in our own country who may have a mental illness but what we can regulate is the flow of potentially dangerous refugees until we can get things under control and eliminate groups of terror so people will no longer have to flee to other countries

>implying Tomoko wouldn't be far right

I think Sup Forums is more mad that this web comic artist used Tomoko as a representation of tumblrette.

STOP APPROPRIATING MY FUCKING WAIFUS YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF NORMIE POOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No muslim terrorist attack since 9/11 would have been prevented by Trump's EO. Trump's EO is a logical extension of Bush's war on Iraq. Make Israel and Saudi Arabia happy by attacking it's enemies.

>sjw asks questions
>doesn't wait for answer before talking again

Checks out.

That's Tomoko, you ass.
Tomoki is her brother.

Fuck off, mom.

Sup Forums is now a cute froggirl?

I'm a huge fucking weeb so, if nothing else, reading that really scrambled my jim-jams.

If the left ever do start a Civil War I'll gladly kill them just for this. Asui doesn't deserve this, and neither does Tomoko.

>Islam is more right wing than Nazism and is literally only prolific because of genocide
Europeans also did the most good for the world. Islam is the real enemy.

Who drives trucks through Christmas markets?

umm it's called looking forward. they're acting just like us in the past. have u ever visited a refugee neighbourhood? my cousin's had to move out because the kiddies kept shouting at their daughter to wear a burka.

Is Casca being taught history by the rapebaby?

Hello again ctr

Those aren't the worst arguments but holy shit is using that medium autistic.

Please leave Tsuyu out of politics, she's just a sweet naive girl

trump's eo would have stopped most of the terror attacks we've had since 9/11 if it had been enacted on 9/11

>Japan was good boi's, racist whitey bombed them for no reason

What's the rape of nanking?

>moralistic bullshit
give me one pragmatic reason as to why any country should let hordes of low-skilled low-iq immigrants into its borders for the sake of solidarity rather than just letting them die at the borders

I WANT TO PUT MY BENIS IN THEIR VAJAYJAY

lefty/pol/ memes are cringe as fuck

>Military-industrial complex and other corporate interests manipulate politicians to invade ME nation
>ME nation is torn to shreds, MIC sells guns to both sides while the war rages
>Muslim zealots rise to fill power vacuum left by obliterated local government, incite extremism against occupying nation
>Waves of unskilled and unsupported refugees leave the war zone, bound for Europe and the US
>Terrorist attacks happen as migrants are radicalised or radicals hide among migrants for access to target country
>MIC sells guns and security tech to nations hosting refugees and suffering terror attacks
>Warzone ceases to be profitable for whatever reason, war ends and gun sales dry up
>Rinse and repeat

This is the cycle we have been stuck in for the better part of a century. There are only two points where a government can take action to break it - never invading in the first place, or preventing the refugees from the countries they've invaded from ever reaching their shores.

Since it's far too late to stop the USA from getting involved in wars in Lybia, Syria, Iraq, the Yemen, Sudan and Somalia (6 of the 7 "Muslim" ban countries), Trump is doing the only thing he can - preventing the refugees from coming to live in the country that destroyed their homeland.

There's a reason that Muslim nations like Saudia, Turkey and Lebanon aren't on the list - BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BAN ON MUSLIMS. The list includes 6 countries that the USA has been at war with in the past decade, plus a country that refuses to have direct diplomatic relations of any kind with the USA.

I'm not even a fan of Trump, but I have for a long time been insisting that this is the only sensible policy that can tackle Muslim terrorism, and the at least attempt to wrestle with the stranglehold that the military-industrial complex has over modern geopolitics.

The MSM sits in the lap of the MIC, that's why they're shilling so hard against this.

SAGE

>I'm kicking out non citizens from countries selected by the previous administration until we can vet them properly and ensure they are not opposed to American interests
>BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CITIZENS THAT CAUSE TROUBLE. CITIZENS CAUSE FAR MORE TERRIBLE THAN NON-CITIZENS
>then good let's keep it that way, but yes, it is a problem however we must abide by the constitution as the rights of citizens are protected by it and we cannot just kick out citizens that up until their outbursts have obeyed the law
>WAAAAAHHHH YOU JUST HATE BROWN PEOPLE

>using my waifu for your shitty libtard propaganda
fuck you leaf

I hate it when people bring up dropping nukes as some sort of ultimate aggression. We'd already firebombed Dresden and Tokyo, killing a similar number of people, but nobody ever talks about them.

lol

CTR ARE LOSERS

>Who killed off millions of native americans
White elevated the standard of living for natives, and there's now more of them than ever. That's the opposite of genocide.
>who killed thousands of muslims in the middle east
Globalist puppets like Obama.
>who shot up a black church, went on a mysognist rampage, and shot up schools in the US
Sons of single mothers.
>which border do many hispanic immigrants die crossing
Pick one. They cross many borders unsuccessfully, and illegally.
>who used the first atomic bombs during a war
The USA, and now Japan is a first world country full of technological marvels. Seems to have worked out to most people's favor. Plus we got Godzilla out of it.
>read a history book
Right back at you, globalist shill.

*dips bedora*

yea let me just mention a few actions the Americans did that do not segway or correlate to any of the previous points made. Guatamala and Mexico having a rough border? Let me answer that by mentioning America dropping a bomb. Cause lets be honest going onto the mainland and taking over that way wouldve totally caused less total deaths for America and totally the right decision to make. Let me just bring up past shootings upon groups such as muslims despite numberous dozens more attacks notably more impactful. Terrorist attacks in Turkey alone that reach triple digits within one year? Naw who cares what matters is a few muslims died in this attack.

SAGE

I don't understand why they aren't, it's tiresome.

THEY DELIBERATELY CHOSE THE FROG GIRL

>Having a "waifu" as low-tier as Tomoko.
If you're going to be so bored as to have an imaginary character as a love interest, at least go for one that doesn't have any chance to exist in your own world.
Pic for example

SHILLS BTFO SO HARD

DAY OF THE RAKE

>read a history book
Lets both read a history book. We'll start on the islamic "golden age"...

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

SAGE

newfags

>retard bitch neet talking down to some super hero frog
you are retarded, ctr. sage

>Natives
disease
>Muslims
other Muslims
>small individual cases
let's ignore Mateen, Cho, etc.
>border
makes no sense, it's better to help people in their own country than have them risk coming here anyways
>atomic bombs
terrible but in the end it saved more lives

Are you guys even trying anymore? Hope that 40 million was well spent saged

How's this for a history book.

Muslims conquered the cradle of civilization, the eastern half of the Roman Empire. They inherited what was, before they moved in, the center of culture and learning in the world.

Now you want to see what effect Islam has? Look at the Middle East, even further, imagine it without the advancements and innovations it inherited from the west. If you don't want to live in the Middle East, then why would you bring the Middle East to you?

Why are lefties so fucking dumb?

Checked and Kekked

This x1000000.

I'm getting sick of seeing all these "btfo" threads. The Sup Forums sticky should be updated to prohibit them. They already garner the same low quality posting that the currently prohibited threads do.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Trolls always have the same the counter argument to this stance. It goes like this.

>lol, anons just mad cause he can't have his safe space anymore haha! pol btfo again! what a hypocrite, he wants unrestricted speech but wants to restrict posts like this!! he bashes sjws for censorship but wants to censor posts on his weeb anime forum! hypocrite!

No. These threads are spam. The same way vapid mlp threads full of rping fags covering the front page of Sup Forums were spam. The same way threads asking you to save images as a different file type that fucked up your pc were spam. The same way auto generated threads before captcha were spam.

They're shitty, low quality threads. Just look at this one. The OP only has 2 replies within the first few minutes, and then stops, and the thread's been up for over an hour.

Of course you can ignore threads like this, but at least a quarter, and sometimes up to half the threads on the frontpage are "Sup Forums btfo" or some variation of it. Decent threads get buried because of this shit and by the time I can even read through them a bit and reply they're already archived. There was a thread earlier today about James Woods calling out George Soros on Twitter. It seemed pretty interesting, but only got 6 replies and lasted a few minutes before it was archived. When I refreshed the front page, there were 4 Sup Forums btfo threads. I'm not sure if it's shills (which I don't think are that prevalent, but I'm starting to doubt that) or if the user base is really that shitty, but either way these threads are cancer.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I swear to god if you post anything to do with tomoko ever again I will kill you faggot.