If thr Congress ever started impeachment hearings on Trump, would you march on Washington DC?

If thr Congress ever started impeachment hearings on Trump, would you march on Washington DC?

Yes or No

Yes

Hmm

Why march when you can roll

No, fuck off fascist.

What's roll?

Yes

Yes, I would actually fly from Scotland

Not so much to protest, more to cheer them on

if digits then Mexico gets BTFO even more soon

WOULD YOU ROLL ON WASHINGTON DC?

You're not American how can you participate?

No, like most Trump supporters, I have a job, and unfortunately, have taxes to pay

I will never march with liberals

AYE OR NAE PLEBS

I've waited for the day to physically protect President Donald J. Trump praise kek for gapin digits for extra armor

I will remote view from home, you all go march and wipe them out if the uprising occurs. I will relay their position to our main forces on the ground through standard communications as well as entanglement for those that that are one of us but also like me

No Pence is better anyway.

>You're not American how can you participate?

You don't need to be a specific nationality to take part in a march, you stupid cunt.

No, Trump has to go.

Anyone have that one comic with a guy telling a tranny in a grocery store something along the lines of "you'd better protect Trump with your life, Pence is the one you should be worried about. He'll have you strapped to an electric chair faster than you can say 'Trans-ethnic otherkin'"

Nevermind, found it.

LOL IMPEACH ON WHAT GROUNDS? BEING A BIG MEANY?

You guys shouldn't march. It wouldn't do anything. We need to stay online.

I'd be there to support his impeachment.

whatcha doin', rabbi?

No, im one of you....i am a old fag so please check my digits

we need to reconsider any form of violence being as the left has some powerful forces working for them.

The voters alone are powerful opposition so we should reconsider

When did a march become an act of violence?

When it's white males marching?

im just saying its best we just stay inside cause much more can be done that way we definitely should not form any active protest

>Would obese retarded neck beards march

No

You're not American therefore you can't participate.

Found the shill

>participate
All I want to do is point at laugh at both sets of retards.