Trumpfags BTFO

>trumpfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/11/21/somali-immigrant-guilty-murder-marijuana-theft/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You realize that everything you post is upside down to the rest of the western world right?

No rebuttal, Amerilard?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That meme pic isn't accurate at all

For example, here is a Somali immigrant that committed murder

denverpost.com/2016/11/21/somali-immigrant-guilty-murder-marijuana-theft/

>A Somali immigrant has been found guilty of murder in connection to an Aurora marijuana robbery case in which the victim was bound, shot in the leg and left to bleed to death.

Zakaria Hussein Ali, 27, was found guilty Friday of multiple felony counts in the 2012 death of 38-year-old Carlos Muse, according to the Arapahoe County district attorney’s office.

Keep posting facebook memes though

forgot malaysia faggot
oh wait that invalidates your whole argument

Don't you worry, after this it's over Drumpf is done he won't recover.

Somalians kill people all the time retard.

So you liberals get all butthurt when Trump says no immigrants from Libya or Yemen but you don't give a shit that Obama had been bombing them for 5 years?

>yfw shitty CTR bait gets a (you)

OH SHIT CTR BTFO

Do you have any valid or reputable sources for this insignificant and biased chart?

Screencap this : Blurmp will drop out of the race within the week and Hillary will win by default.

Glormh BTFO

CTR TRIAL SOON
KILL YOURSELF

wtf i hate drumpf now

so your saying obama is shit at list making?

When did Trump become Cthulu's cousin twice removed?

oh ok, so no reason to ban saudis from entrance, right?

An asshole "billionaire"!? Ya dont say!!?

>straw man

Thanks for admitting defeat.

So he's continuing to support the same regimes previous presidents including Obongo supported.

Color me fucking surprised.

>countries from which its citizens
sounds official

>killed on US soil
>between 1975 and 2015

Why not injured in terrorist attacks or up to today?

Maybe because this would blow out their claim.

>Abdul Razak Ali Artan (1998 – November 28, 2016) was a Muslim Somali refugee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

Wouldn't Trump have to go through Congress to add other countries too? Those were established by Obama already. If Trump was going for a Muslim ban, he would go all the way.

I think Trump would actually have to go through Congress to add more countries to the list.

Turkey can't be banned since US and Turkey is nato ally.

Anyone actually see the list? Actual text is:

(c) To temporarily reduce investigative burdens on relevant agencies during the review period described in subsection (a) of this section, to ensure the proper review and maximum utilization of available resources for the screening of foreign nationals, and to ensure that adequate standards are established to prevent infiltration by foreign terrorists or criminals, pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas).

I checked the codes listed, and it just says the State Department will make the determination, it doesn't actually list the countries... where can we actually see the list?

did you notice how obama picked out those countries not trump

>literally every country on the ban list either has terrible relations with the US or is in the middle of a civil war/warlord civil war
sure man

I thought Sup Forums is full of people who believe in hard evidence and facts. You might pre-emptively hate Jews and niggers but at the very least you've always brought up statistics to back up your claims. Now finally one is shown right to your face and you just pussyfoot around the issue believing in your false idol of a president. You don't get to quote sources and statistics when it comes to nigger crimes and divorce rates and then ignore them when it's against what you believe in.

Yeah... so any help finding a link to that list? Because fuck me, I'm failing hard at it.

Turn off your VPN.

Incidentally the same countries backed Clinton with money. They also just happen to be the very same countries propped up by USA and every fucking president in modern time has supported them.

Hi ctr

Why do you have to wait until something happened specifically in your country until you are allowed to do something?

If the EU had done a ban on immigration from those countries it would have saved hundreds of lives.

>Bataclan attacker came from Syria
>Ansbach bomber came from Syria
>Belgium bomber came from Iraq
>Munich shooter was Iranian
>Charlie Hebdo shooting was orchestrated from Yemen
List very likely goes on

This whole thing really shows you how much bullshit you can feed to the leftist masses.

The only thing wrong with Trumps list is that it doesn't ban all Arab countries and north Africa.

So why not ban Saudis aswell, when he is at it?

>comparing Somalia with UAE
WTF? really??
Even after knowing how much shit MSM spews you guys still laps up everything they spill out. Wake up faggots.