WERE AT WAR, MORALE BOOSTER EDITION

It's official you faggots, you thought the meme war was bad? Time to suit up and boot up.

What we know up to this point.

>they go by "Crew" no more CTR
>they think we're worth $40 million
>"I voted for Trump and wish I didn't", yeah that's them.
>80% of anti-trump threads are posted by Crew
>they are "going to resist the normalization of trump"

If you have anything else feel free to add on, also if you voted for Trump your on the right side of history and we're winning BIGLY.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/30/gallup-donald-trump-reaches-majority-disapproval-rating-in-record-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

Hello CTR

Why do you not like being called out?

samefag

>right side of history
>direct comparisons to japanese internment camps
>week 1

Oh ho ho.

What an amazing four years this is going to be. I get to be morally and intellectually superior to so many. What's more, is that they are too stupid to hide it. Half the country has exposed itself as either stupid, afraid, or evil.

So glad I live in a blue state away from most of you terrible people.

hello CTR, I mean crew

8 years faggots

WE NEED TO GET /SUBGEN/ BACK
LETS DO THIS BOIS
HOPEFULLY THE BOMB GTO END IT KILLS THE "DEMOCRATIC" PARTY

Why are all these people virtue signalling how much money they've pledged? This is all chump change compared to the Clinton campaign and look how well their millions worked to stop Trump.

Bump for great justice

HA HA HA HA HA!

You guys are fucked. We won't even be a country in four years. Your house is literally burning down around you, but you can't see it. You'd rather be "right" than smart.

No, lots of trump supporters are just sobering up. This is just the jews latest tactic to keep you dummies still supporting

t. nerd virgins

These pedos seem to not like being forever labeled as blackmailing pedos.

Seriously, what a huge waste of $40 million dollars.

Is this bait?

>CREW

Holy shit. That's gayer than CTR.

Bamp for great justice

>Your house is literally burning down around you, but you can't see it.
Is that an alternative fact?

Look out for their cringey reddit-tier use of "cuck" and "btfo"

I have some life advice for you after he wins his second term.

any source on who these people actually are? i remember this shit from awhile ago. Or is this just common names meant to spoop some shills if they match?

women don't deserve to vote

Who is the seventh name on the list?

>80% of anti-trump threads are posted by Crew
>if you voted for Trump your on the right side of history and we're winning BIGLY

You're such a joke. "Wow, somebody doesn't agree with me, they must be a shill according to this statistic I pulled out of my ass." It's kind of funny seeing the remaining Trumptards scramble to keep the hivemind in check now that the election is over.

How do I get a job being paid to shitpost on Sup Forums?

Bumpity

Easiest to spot have been the, "this is mean" threads.

David Brock is a faggot and James Alefantis's Ex-fuckboy. #PizzaGate needs this too

>Can anybody drop this on VOAT?

search them up on twitter, most are active shills. They are very real.

Now they're using the paranoid tactic.

This is just fun for us, keep going shillboi.

Would be the best jerb ever.

Also curious

Holy shit kek

>Looks like we caused Trump to win because instead of debating or anything we just screamed, smashed things, lied, and called anyone who disagreed with our baseless claims of "isms" and "phobias" a bigot
>What do we do now that he won?
>LET'S KEEP GOING WITH THE SAME TACTICS
You have lost everything
There is only one choice

Also relevant.

HELLO CTR
remember, you have to file with the gov and your info is public :)

Reminder what's coming for us

meet

You're right, the election is over and you lost, yet you still think you can win.

You're running in a race that is no longer a race, its dark, there's like 4 of you all heading in the same direction, thinking 'jeez we are so far ahead! our mums will be so impressed when we finish' but your mum has already gone home, shes being fucked by your neighbour and no one is waiting for you to finish.

There's nothing to protest (no one cares, except you same 4 fucking morons), there's nothing to fight, there's no chance to win, because there is nothing to win, it's over.

It's so pathetic it's actually a little sad, these people are so afraid of success, prosperity, and progress they are willing to fight so hard to sink back into degeneracy.

Hi CTR, we'll update the names when your gov files are posted

This tells us just how dangerous this board is. In modern society so much truth is repressed, that we have to hang out on here to talk about things that were taken as fact only a generation ago: Men and women are different, Races are different, IQ is real and impacts your life.

The fact that we have these conversations here redpills many people, and this threatens their whole worldview. We come here cause we don't get called racist, sexist, homophobic etc. The fact that they have to pay people to come here and try and dissuade us will never work. It didn't; look who won the election. They have to control everything.

TL;DR: We're winning, and we're gonna keep winning

This is gonna be a fun 8 years

>Trump War Room
>War Room

Can they finally be classified as domestic terrorists now?

>You're right, the election is over and you lost, yet you still think you can win.
>You're running in a race that is no longer a race, its dark, there's like 4 of you all heading in the same direction, thinking 'jeez we are so far ahead! our mums will be so impressed when we finish' but your mum has already gone home, shes being fucked by your neighbour and no one is waiting for you to finish.
>There's nothing to protest (no one cares, except you same 4 fucking morons), there's nothing to fight, there's no chance to win, because there is nothing to win, it's over.

If this were true, you wouldn't need to keep reminding yourself of it like some kind of cult with your "morale booster" threads. It's not about winning or losing - you're right, the election is over. It's about pointing out just how deluded you are. People disagree with me? Oh my god, it must be the shills! They're both everywhere, and there's only four of them! For a side that talks a lot of shit about other people being snowflakes, you sure are sensitive about simple disagreement.

Don't be gentle.
Some of these faggots crumble easily.
They need to leave this place bleeding out from mental scars.
Literally shaking is not enough.

Bamping

Guys, I'm not supposed to say anything and I can get in a lot of trouble if they catch me, but everything OP said is true... I'm part of the program, and I'm being paid to spread "I voted for Trump, but I regret it." AMA.

Besides, better than them. We do this for free in our spare time.

Totally not an attempt to take over and start communism.

Fuck they caught me I gotta go STAY STRONG

This guy is spending 40m dollars on people who post BBC threads on Sup Forums. Is this the greatest waste of money ever?

I don't get why they don't get they can't win this war

>The 40 Million came from Hillary Clinton + the Clinton Foundation.

The 40 Million came from Hillary Clinton + the Clinton Foundation.

The 40 Million came from Hillary Clinton + the Clinton Foundation.

>Is this the greatest waste of money ever?
When were libshits ever good with money?

My house is actually pretty cold rn desu.

Yes it is my ameribro but don't tell them

No you see, I'm reminding you that it's over. What exactly am I deluded about? You leftists are the ones who are deluded.

Let them come. My memes are dank and my dick is hard. 1 v 1 me BKs

They think if they throw enough money at this they will win

Hey "crew" tell me about this people

I missed the first meme war
Here's where I get to prove my worth

The army has firmly sided with Trump so I don't know what they intend on doing.

Yeah, I could definitely shill for anti-trump psyops. I promise I'll be completely shitty and ineffective at it as a show of solidarity to my fellow anons though. Any shills in the thread willing to share what the margin of incompetence is before they shitcan you?

Don't call them crew just keep calling them CTR. They want you to call them crew. Makes them sound hip.

>>The 40 Million came from Hillary Clinton + the Clinton Foundation.

You must TWEET AT TRUMP and REMIND HIM TO PROSECUTE HILLARY CLINTON

fuck off you Crew faggot

money can't beat will. we do this for free. they're seriously retarded

>civic nationalism
>its all satire
>/ourgoy/
>fash is wrong

they become paragons of fiscal responsibility the moment you propose building a wall

I like CTR because it's a reminder of their previous battle

Would be very good to infiltrate their ranks

That doesn't sound hip at all. That sounds like something a breakfast company in the 90s would come up with in order to make an outreach to the urban demographic.

He did say he wasn't going to do it,
Did he not?
I may be wrong.

>crew
>hip
For whom, ghetto niggers?

yeah, real firmly...............

Welcome aboard. It's not glamourous. It's a long slog. There'll be more than a few REEEE moments where you feel beatdown, alone, overrun. But persevere. Push on through. We are the Internet Hate Machine. They do not know who they are fucking with.

The success these fucking cock-sucking faggots have had on the "outside" world is impressive, I'll give them that.

All this shit started with policing language, taking away words like "fag" from everyday bullshit banter and shit talking. Then they pushed and pushed for more identity bullshit and it pissed people off.

This board isn't the fuckin' hub for what's going on, it's a tiny release valve. These CTR dickheads have no idea how massively pissed off people are about PC bullshit, especially since they've become the new moralists of the last half-century.

BUILD THAT WALL YOU CTR FAGGOT

We have an army of goddamned neets who already shitpost on here all day. Why don't they just work for CTR?

>40 millions
It will be all wasted within a month knowing the left. They can't fuel their inefficient propaganda machinery without direct government funding.

The fun thing the lefttrolls always forget is that rightwing trolls are doing it for free out of despite while they are doing it for a paycheck.

>ROTC cadet
>army

Pick one.

>What exactly am I deluded about?

That politics is some game that is definitively won or lost. That anyone who disagrees with you must be a shill, because god forbid somebody express an opinion that goes against the herd. Applying a team sport mentality to politics is the most cancerous, tribalistic way to behave.

For fuck sake, why would they if they already have people that would do it for free.
Trumps approval ratings are shit.
You could go out to the street hand someone a laptop with pol in the tab and they would go nuts hammering trump.

why so much h8 for our board o' peace? Brock loves cock, gas the kikes race war now!

It's funny how after working around women all day, I started spending more time here. After policing everything I said all-day, I needed my Sup Forums.

I start working around dudes, and I feel less compelled to hang out on Sup Forums because I can at least have some open conversations.

This is why 4 chan grows

>
>thinking jews will flush money down your to toilet

Actually, after the inauguration and the riots they went up.
like 50+

they don't hire them
Fear of defection/bean spilling

based mexi

We run dis shit now.

Who's that guy on the bottom row?
Something about a Fish?

>if they already have people that would do it for free.
They don't. It's paradoxical but only the right fights for free on their ideas. The leftists emotions need money to happen. I guess that's what happen when their militants spent their entire childhood in ivory towers.

Army, marines, and national Guard. Also all police. Also AT LEAST 100 million civilian gun owners

Navy, airforce, and coasties might have been purged of all non-commies in command. They still wouldn't perform a coup against a sitting democratically elected potus. UN could get involved. Cartels could as well.

Should be a pretty good war senpai

let them stay, they will soon start to understand what does it mean to swim in an ocean of piss, i doubt they will stay the same for a year

did he died?

And yet here we are. Our team is in the White House making executive orders.

% of anti-trump threads are posted by Crew
Where? on Sup Forums?
Lmao
>We need to target retarded 15 year olds! This is a good way to spend 40 million dollars!

Does that Fishbein kike really have "the views are my own... I think" in his profile? Hahahaha he knows he's a shill.

Kys shill.

Is this related to ShareBlue or are they different groups?

CTR pls

Hue hue hue... No.

>Days until achieving MAJORITY disapproval >from @Gallup

>Reagan: 727
>Bush I: 1336
>Clinton: 573
>Bush II: 1205
>Obama: 936

>Trump: 8. days.

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/30/gallup-donald-trump-reaches-majority-disapproval-rating-in-record-time/