To all the Drumpflins dreaming of a civil war

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. Fascist drumpf will rise? Fine. We'll put him down again.

Nice proxy faggot.

Nice flag you fucking idiot.

nice copypasta

Nice flag faggot. We all know youre some portland oregon larper who like to play with his daddies shotgun and pretend hes a badass commie. Maybe instead of shoving it up your ass you should put it in yoir mouth next time.

You need to go back

JUST INCASE

>F-Fischbein

>that grammatically retarded text
>that shitty "muh homosex noguns xD" trope

Why are conservative memes such shit? I don't mean right-wing ones like ours, I mean ones like this that your mom would share on Facebook. They're incredibly awful.

It would never come to that. The National Guard would kill all the troublemakers on both sides.

Sherman didn't burn Atlanta to the ground because he was a progressive.

Because it's mainly old people making them

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the U.S. Navy Seals

>portland oregon
He's right about PNW liberals. Some of them are hard stock. He's also right about ex-military being just as left as right here.

He is using the proxy NORDVPN.

They still don't outnumber both other ex military and the military itself, which is something like 66% conservative at least.
Anyway, the people most likely to revolt are city idiots anyway, and they cringe at the thought of nature.

I live in seattle. Fuck these libcucks.
There are still pockets of risistance here. Waiting on trumpmto give us the signal to blow shit up here. Fuck this liberal shithole but love the weather and environment here.

>Progressives are ruthless when cornered.
lmfao don't make me laugh faggot.
I have no problems with killing each and every one of you. Everything is on the table. War crimes aren't real if no one lives to see it.

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

some of those are pretty jacked ;)

You walked off broken bones, in El Salvador, and are representative of the pot-smoking teenagers we are dancing on the HWNDU feed. Okay.