Hitler's Post-War Plans?

What did Hitler intend to do after winning WWII?
I have been curious about this for a while now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskommissariat_Moskowien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom

One world government.

And then afterward I don't really know.

My mom wasn't born until 1949 though, so Hitler wouldn't have even known about her.

His eventual successor would go to war against america and incorporate it into the reich by the end of the 1980s

got that one from a documentary years back.

Enact his policies even further and stabilize Europe from all degeneracy. It's likely that not only the jews, but people of other religious identity (christians, Muslims) would be exterminated and only people with the greatest genes would be allowed to reproduce. I doubt he would just have a 'one world government' as pic related is all the living space he wanted for his people

Same what John Lennon wanted, when he wrote Imagine.

Disneyland

Colonize star systems

They're making a drama series or something that's coming soon about what would happen if Hitler had conquered the UK and the rest of Europe.

Basically a German version of North Korea but slightly more Capitalist.

Annex the low countries and big parts of France (and claim its empire as its own) install puppet governments in Scandinavia and work the Russians to death

lol buffoon

Giant Trains

Looks up the broad gauge systems they planned.

He had none. The germans dreamed of a 1000 year reich but couldn't plan for the next day. That's why they lost. Hell, even with Hitler's shitty "strategy" he said that the germans didn't deserve to exist if they lost the war.
Top kek

Play sim city with his newly conquered territories

Holy shit this thread is a disgrace.

He wanted 4 basic power blocs of governance.

Germany for continental europe.

Japan for asia.

America for the americas.

Britain for her empire and everything left over.

He wanted all races to have permission to flourish under self determination and independence within these power blocs.

The prospect of this always triggers me because it doesn't resolve what would be done with the rest of Russia into Siberia.

Surely it wouldnt just be handed over to the Japanese. And if it was that amputates a huge extension of European civilization.

would africa be british territory then?

Top kek, mate.

The whole point of his war was to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.

If what I'm reading is correct, this Hitler character sounds like a surly fella.

he was surching for artlicals of pwers to rebuild the world tress

he killed jew to make sure world trees remain alive.

jews kill all world tree before

He wanted to move the Slavs further Eastward of Germany in order to get more Lebensraum. Hitler didn't particularly like Slavs but it's completely an overblown meme that he wanted to exterminate them from the earth, he wanted more immediate area for the Germanic peoples to inhabit, and he wanted the Slavs to have their own territory for nationalism but also wanted to decimate Russia so that they could not dominate over them as they had in the past. This would give peoples like the Poles more independent autonomy. He planned on doing this in part by destroying Moscow and turning it into a lake, getting rid of many Russians, and moving the seat of Russian power possibly to St. Petersburg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskommissariat_Moskowien

I mean, weirdly enough he wasn't opposed to Zionism and didn't have much of a problem with Jews so long as they didn't cause problems for ethnic Europeans.

Then what did he want? He wanted to create a Fascist Germany that would have parts of Eastern Europe as Lebensraum.

He was for Indians and Arabs having independence from Britain but I think Africa would remain under Britain.

It would be interesting to know what would have happened if he really sent us all to Madagascar.

Now Israel is a based place and you are stuck with the bad diaspora.

You must be old.

How did you know?

I'm 34 btw.

Fascism isn't North Korean dynasty style communism

I meant from a military/ secret police standpoint. I knew they would have a Capitalist society. I was trying to make the closest analogy.