War with Iran soon?

Has Sup Forums seen this?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

>The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as the President determines necessary and appropriate in order to achieve the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/30/call-saudi-king-trump-pledges-rigorously-enforce-iran-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally. Bomb that shithole back to the stone age. And then, hell, let Israel have the land.

Oh damn nigger is this the battlefield 3 timeline now? Are Russian sleeper cells working with ISIS to nuke paris?

Have the memes caused multiple timelines to happen at once???

>Introduced by a Democrat

SAME EXACT "USE OF FORCE" THAT HILLARY GAVE G. W. BUSH OVER WMD LIES.

THIS ONLY CLEARS THE WAY TO PRESSURE IRAN AND MAKE IT CLEAR EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE, AND THE BEST OPTION IS TO NEGOTIATE.

TRUMP IS THE KING OF BUYING BAD DEALS OTHERS FAILED WITH AND TURNING THEM AROUND. HE SAID MANY TIMES HE CAN HOLD IRAN TO EVERY LETTER OF THE AGREEMENT THEY SIGHED WITH THE WORLD, WHICH THEREFORE STATES THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS TO PRESSURE IRAN PER TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.

TRUMP WILL PLAY HARD BALL 1) I HAVE FULL APPROVAL THAT EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE 2) I HAVE PROOF YOU VIOLATED YOUR OWN AGREEMENT 3) RENEGOTIATE A NEW PEACE DEAL OR DIE

They are the war party

Yeah, Iran messes with us every single day in the Gulf.

Why is nobody talking about this? Anyone with a twitter account to share this around?

delet this

Israel just wants a Greater Israel
America will threaten Syria-Russia relations
fucking war

please no. it's my one deal breaker with trump. bombing iran whilst ignoring saudi arabia is fucking retarded and clearly motivated by immoral special interests.

I mean the President has always had that power. He's fucking Commander-in-Chief. That's the whole point

they are already in the stone age

mad dog has a hard on for war with iran. not sure if it will happen but they may target bomb some arms convoys. however donald is going to bully SA hard into doing what we want.

Well get ready bucko, Saudi Arabia will forever be our buttbuddy. Behind Israel.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/30/call-saudi-king-trump-pledges-rigorously-enforce-iran-deal/

Dude a civil war is happening soon
>leave urban centers asap

Greaaaaaaat

>civil war
>autistic spergs wrecking their own cities

well.....fuck

Are you an autist
>people want to stay in urban centers during war