Why do so many people on here hate him? He's about cultural preservation and is one of the loudest...

Why do so many people on here hate him? He's about cultural preservation and is one of the loudest, most talked about person that advocates for it while all of you sit behind your computers not doing shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12230675/r
youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't he the guy that took up the "alt-right" as a legit movement rather than a media perpetrated lie about LARPing nazi shitposters?

he can get punched in the face for being a dope

strawpoll.me/12230675/r

40% of Sup Forums likes and agrees with him which consirering how many newfags r/thedonaldcucks are here its not too bad at all.

It also seems like the giant shcitzophrenia epidemic among the alt right has made the Sup Forums think he is controlled opp while he was being extorted and blasted by jews and his mom almost lost his house due to it.

They are paid.
Just like you OP.

Who?

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board. Fuck white nationalism.

I like Richard, but his grave error was trying to be the face of a movement that the left wants to destroy at such a critical time.

If he lives through the next few years and doesn't get lynched by faggy antifa scum, he'll be in the history books, but it ain't going to be easy for the lad until we finally squash the commie cunts for good.

You are clueless.

This.
His "children of the sun" stuff is pretty cringeworthy though desu.

There's a lot of envious NEETs here who wish they could lead something outside of a WoW raid group.

Nothing wrong with the guy. We had a SHIT TON of anti Spencer shills here for a while, they seemed to have backed off a bit, probably re-tasked to the "it's over for Trump" threads.

He is a weirdo who got punched in the face where he was just about to start talking about pepe a cartoon frog that he was wearing a pin on his shirt.

Jeb! tier guy.

he's a good bloke.

have you seen the HWNDU stream? half of the american posters are mixed or full out shitskins

because the nazi salute thing was pure cringe and unnecessary

NY Is the most diverse city in the US, so of course it's going to be mostly non-whites. This in no way represent all US posters.

Never fucking happened, goddam you fucks are retarded,

I never heard of this fucker until mainstream media made a big deal over him for a couple of days, and I've been reading Sup Forums daily for a couple of years.

He got beaten by a 60yo scat cuckold faggot and cried, dude. A FUCKING 60YO.

FFS that's pathetic

He's been active in White Nationalism since at least 08', Sup Forums Is not the only place on the internet to promote these ideas.

That image is spam, please do not repost it.

He's unfairly demonized - he seems committed to acheiving his goals non-violently.

That said, in one of his speeches, he stated that his vision would require a definite heirarchy, and implied that he would be among the "elite." No thanks, even if I did want an all-white society.

'Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!'

goober faggot trying to take over a movement that isn't even a thing

Loud social autists freaks.

The silent majority (like me) support him and respect him. I like Milo and PJW too, but they're too pussified to go to the ultimate conclusion. Spencer is educated, articulate, somewhat handsome, clearly white, and he is probably the best public advocate for what we are all about. His work normalizing this discussion is unparalleled as far as I know. He's way better than the AmRen crowd.

TLDR loud minority of internet weirdos give a wrong impression. He's a good guy and the silent majority supports him.

It's just shills who think he's controlled op

There is a very real attempt to cause infighting within the far-right

>pol personified , literally 1488ing irl and talking explicitly about fighting for WHITEs which is unprecedented in contemporary political landscape

Pol
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee controlle d opposition , makes us look bad , fuck Spencer faggot alt lite hahaha
We talk shit about every single ONE right wing person like the most petty office office at the HR department
>2017
>Still taking pol seriously
We joke about being autists but one thing for sure
Pol residents are low T men of weak character , spiteful, divisive ,slandering and hypocritical

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Shut the fuck up Richard

This

People like continue to push the idea that he didn't exist until the alt-right became known to the media or whatever, but he was always there. Sup Forums was all for the alt-right until it normies heard of it. Then suddenly contrarian/pol/ decided to go against it because they want to have their super secret club.

If you don't like Richard Spencer then there's no problem with that but the reasoning I've seen for hating him on here seems to mostly be because more people know who he is now. Sup Forums will worship borderline liberals because they vaguely mention being pro-rightwing on something, but they vilify a guy who probably agrees with the majority of the serious people on here.

the problem is even trying to be a "face" of the "alt right"
for the left right now, alt right is a boogeyman term. it's a decentralized movement with no real icons or coherent guiding documents/philosophy.

It's stupid not just because the left wants to destroy the alt right, but because the alt right is so much stronger with no leadership to identify and attack.

Are you even human?

I think he's great for redpilling the masses. He's well-dressed and articulate, which pretty much makes him the opposite of what the left wants the face of white nationalism to look like. He's also really famous by now, and the constant demonization he gets is undoubtedly helping turn some people over to the cause. He is a bit of a faggot though.

because he's cute and it makes me uncomfortable

I thought Sup Forums was a Christian board?

Fuck off to reddit

He's the cuck who went to a Trump rally and started chanting Hail Trump! While doing the Nazi salute.

100% controlled opposition.

exactly this

kys cuck.

>He's the cuck
yet (((you))) post a nigger faggot, you flaming cuck

Once again, NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. Now kys shill.

Who is he?

You can be both

I see the Jew CREW is here already

>Lying on pol

Just fucking Google Hail Trump guy you fucking hook nosed JIDF kike

Let's see, he's..

>Really handsome
>Has a HUGE cock

I don't know, you tell me why Spencer's guy many haters.

There's videos of it on YouTube and all over the web Chaim.

You google it you fucking retard, he never once did a Nazi salute. Fuck off shill faggot.

alt-right doesnt exist

because this

youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc

nice meme!

Sup Forums likes this guy and suddenly alt-right isn't just a meme?
Sup Forums is always changing it's mind

>Why do so many people on here hate him?
because he triggers the nu/pol/ civic nationalists. Notice how we didn't really hate him so much before the normie influx? And also the CTR artificially engineers a consensus here every day by rampant shitposting that he is a controlled opposition.

If you were a true Sup Forumsack, you'd never hate the guy who basically says stuff that everyone not a luddit refugee would agree.

>inb4 out of nowhere, not my leader
you are the one out of nowhere, he has been doing the thing for a very long time, has appeared on shitloads of youtube vids, been advocating the white nationalist arguments. Also, Millenial Woes and Spencer had a talk on MW-hosted vids and MW respects him, which is good enough for me, since you cannot find a more righteous guy than MW.

Newfags here, if you are sincerely curious, take it from me. I have been here since 2009, and I knew from beginning the guy his legit, and no, he is not a white supremacist (meaning he condones violence against other races), he is a WHITE NATIONALIST (advocates the preservation of white race in the future).

>is one of the loudest, most talked about person that advocates for it
That's a bad strategy
>all of you sit behind your computers
That's a good strategy

Because he's an inconsequential attention whore who only became a new figure because the left can use him to demonize everybody who didn't vote for them.

The majority of people like him in this thread. I usually see the majority hating him and saying alt-right was just a meme

I guess Sup Forums changed it's mind

he got smacked doown by a WE WUZ on tv

One day you will just be Russia. Deal with It.

balkans is full of retards and probably not white too (they themselves have more muslims per percentage than Sweden or Germany), don't be surpised he doesn't get why Jew York is filled to brim with shitskins.

Fuck'em.

I'm not seeing that happening at all, especially at (((face berg))). A bunch of hu-whites are demonizing the shit out of him and even Blonde White girls are demanding that he needs to get his head punched off for being a "nazi."

I don't understand this shit, since when did Nazis have anything to do with the USA? The Leftist fake media pervades so much of the modern media that we now have entire populations being brainwashed by this shit when it's all just a corporate marketting campaign to keep you on global consumerist plantation.

Can someone post the picture of him with those two asian trannies?

>MUH EUROPEAN HERITAGE
>EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE
>WE CAN PAY PEOPLE TO LEAVE
>I LITERALLY INVENTED CIVILIZATION

what a fag

lol right on, by the way Estonia Is aesthetic as fuck.

What lies are you peddling lol, we're 1% Muslim.

Meanwhile your meme country barely has an ethnic majority (only 68% Estonian)

Good luck dealing with the BRC when Trump shuts down NATO.

you are welcome desu, although I do think the 1st world countries should fix their stuff first than come here, but in case things go pretty bad and not even Trump, Brexit and nazi frogs will revert the situation, Estonia will be glad to host some of the redpilled westerners, provided they will learn the language and come legally

This is exactly why MW got exposed.

I don't actually mean any of this words, Serbia as a country is alright, but it's always good to use ad hominem in case I see an attempt at CTR-stinking conquer and divide, which yours was

he got exposed because of richards larpy faggotry

I just like memeing at dumbo Americans here.

They're the easiest posters to b8.

He's a good guy.
This board has way more paid shills than you'd think would be worth it.

We need a board with registrations really. Kind of like a watered down stormfront.

Sup Forums changes it's mind mid sentence but no true Sup Forums tm has ever had a problem with RS.

Yeah, letting a cuck run away after a sucker punch is really doing wonders for white nationalism.

plant

When people say "civic nationalism" do they mean Trump-style democracy, or a more racially inclusive reactionary regime?

5 seconds in google proves you wrong.

White nationalism isn't realistic in the US. I'm all for Europe going for it because they actually have the demographics to pull it off. Here, most people are sick of identity politics, and that's exactly what Spencer does, just from the white perspective. Our only chance is to promote western culture and accept people regardless of their race. We must value ideas over identity if we hope to save our civilization. Having said that my goal in life is to find a nice white woman to make beautiful white children with.

So he's a plant AND a vampire?

I think the legit Sup Forumsacks here know what's up. Spencer is wise on the JQ. Problem is he's a little memeable and that's reflected both in the media and the opinions expressed here by some of our newer friends. Navigating the political hellscape today is no easy task but at least he's trying to carve a path for us.

They mean 1950s America but with shitskins everywhere and whites being bred out of existence.

>whites being bred out of existence
What does that have to do with politics though? Aren't you talking more about a cultural phenomenon?

>Autistic charts with no sources and stormfag-tier nonsense
I also like how you fags say Spencer isn't a Nazi, then post Nazi shit he's connected to. Which is it faggots?

reddit

It transcends politics. I'd rather the human race go back to living in caves and eating its own shit to survive if it meant the preservation of the white race. A planet without whites isn't worth saving.

>he's trying to carve a path for us
which is why CTR keeps pushing the meme that he is not /ourguy/
I mean, I know he is not 100% against homosex, but who cares, he does more stuff that is based anyway and I can forgive the little impurities (nobody is perfect) as long as he keeps naming the jew and openly claims to be white nationalist.

>whites being bred out of existence
>What does that have to do with politics though?
It has everything to do with politics. Also jews

you have much to learn, lurk moar

>A planet without whites isn't worth saving
But what if they held the values that you like? I understand that we're attached to our race because in a lot of ways it defines us, but isn't the values and culture of white people that makes the race great in the first place?

Do not promote. Do not attack. Just ignore.

That's our policy.

Declaring somebody your leader creates a scapegoat for your enemies to attack/distort.

Anonymity prevents our enemies from latching-on to us. We are like a cold wind that bites from many different angles, and can never be grasped.

I was like you some time ago, but then I realized that being tolerant and diverse IS A WHITE CULTURAL PHENOMENON, engineered by jews, but the problem is that everything wrong with the west stems from developments of the white-majority countries.

Clearly, civic nationalism will not be enough. We need to create a white nationalist state and start deporting ALL the illegals and filling up the jails with shills and chimping out shitskins, for a start, then see how we deal with the rest.

Why don't you guys actually try to refute my point instead of resorting to ad homs like

That nigger is our guy pol

Spencer is a Sup Forums regular. He makes threads about himself. Sad!

But I'm sure he engages in some good discussion too. I just wish he were more honest.

>We need to create a white nationalist state and start deporting ALL the illegals and filling up the jails with shills and chimping out shitskins, for a start, then see how we deal with the rest.
I can legitimately see that happening in Europe and the people in those countries have every right to do that. It just isn't possible here though without destroying the country itself, we've fucked ourselves for generations now and it seems to be too late for something like this to be possible.

you don't deserve my time and effort, just fucking lurk and you'll understand in due time

I've been in this cancer website since 2011 and if you want to live a happy life, leave and never come back.