Well pol...

Well pol? How long are you going to let smug libshits destroy lives just because they shared a small joke or some political opinion online? The left finally needs to be punished for shit like this. Just imagine if it were your son getting his life destroyed over some SJW bullshit.

Conservatives are cowards. Nothing will happen and liberalism will continue to expand and take over the west.

ya thats not happening, I am not really afraid of some limp-wristed faggot commie in a dyed blue skrillex hair cut

that screenshot had to have been taken by the (((thing))) who reported the tweet. Are you Hex Girl OP? You fucking faggot LMAO

You stupid faggots got that SNL writer fired over a lame joke so yeah that dumb college kid should burn for cheering Hitler. Can't have it both ways Blumpfkins.

Holy shit!

i mean he does kind of have a point.

>Conservatives are cowards
No they just dont see the point to whine and cry on social media all day.

jews are white

no

If you put your real name and information online for everyone to see you deserve getting shit on.

Satan is with us

Repulsive

Is he wrong? Did he not help Germany get to the bastion of hope and love it is today?

Bait
conseratives take their grievances to the Government, not the streets. Thats why your protests didnt stop the wall or the ban.
Get gud faggot

>poor
>trying to make it with a creative career without having a nest egg to support her
>will probably blame her shortcomings on trump or trump supporters
excellent stereotype

Sup Forums does shit like this all the time?

>Profile pic
>emo
>shit haircut

No lives will be destroyed over this Shlomo

When will hitler fix this shit?

Nope, she shared it on instagram and I get the impulse to share it on here

No

*got

>log onto university homepage
>gigantic letter front and center going on about how the university doesn't support le ebil racism and xenophobia of trumps executive order
>shoot an email to them telling them that it's complete bullshit and i dont agree with it

how long before the campus diversity squad comes for me bros?

By prepping the railcars and chambers

Hopefully the presidents email response will be "sorry, I'm not interested in buying any yeezy's at the moment, thank you though young man."

14 minutes, 88 seconds

>"muh Hitler did nothing wrong"
>doesn't assume what he says online
wew lad