UVB-76 Morse code?

Boys, I'm hearing Morse code on The Buzzer (UVB-76, 4625KHz). Can anyone get in here and translate?
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/3v2g1ig8ya9czir/websdr_recording_start_2017-01-31T06-51-00Z_4625.0kHz.wav?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you die you massive turd take this shit off you gigantic asshole cunt i hope you slit your wrists

Bump.

Fuck off cunt.

Have you recorded the Morse? I could translate for you.

F*lco is a faggot

It is the signal from the Berenstain dimension, Dahnald. The one we left forsaken to the Hillahry presidency.

From what I can tell, Dahnald, technology had advanced at a rapid pace in that particular dimension. Being the warmonger that she is, Hillahry had plunged the world into 10,000 years of darkness. But someone is still alive in that nuclear wasteland, and has found a way to send messages across the dimensions.

We must answer the call, Dahnald. The knowledge they could share with us could advance our own knowledge by centuries.

I have some of it, give me a minute

Yeah, I got a lot of it. It seems to have stopped, but here's a recording:
dropbox.com/s/3v2g1ig8ya9czir/websdr_recording_start_2017-01-31T06-51-00Z_4625.0kHz.wav?dl=1

could be a numbers station.

This works too

underrated

holy shit its falco

The Buzzer is a well known numbers station of sorts. There have been a few instances of a voice coming on, but those are few and far between. A few days ago it stopped transmitting and a horn started to play.

the only Morse code I ever found there was ; T I H

its a Christian message for Trust In Him.

>don't forget to drink your ovaltine

OP **--*--**----**-* IS A FAGGOT

t. last remaining navajo codetalker

Can confirm I know him personally and he is a massive lonely faggot.
His waifu is Rem

Heres a selfie of this d00d

You dead, user?

there are apps that you can download which will translate Morse code live

I've tried, the signal has a ton of noise and there's an intermittent honking noise, so nothing came of it.

he fucks traps, that's the kind of the intelligence your dealing with here

if you really can't tell between a long and short signal enough to write it down you must be retarded just like says

It goes by fast and I'm lazy.

Translation: I'm fat and lazy

The Morse will be in Russian.

Finding a Russian on the Chans who can read Morse and is sober will be impossible.

Pryom. org might be on it.

>can't slow down the play back of an audio file
Jesus