Were the memes really worth it?

G...guys he actually ended up being a terrible president and everything we've fought against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpC5PtHyBB8
onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2017/01/28/nearly-60-of-voters-now-approve-of-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he worse than Hillary

I'm feeling it too user. Still support him but what the fuck is he doing?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>TV actor
>good

No he's good when there is a villain but now that it's just him, he's the villain.

I'm LITERALLY SHAKING here CREW. Almost on verge of full blown meltdown. wat do?

The smartest shills money can buy and you can't figure out how to actually blend in.

Op is a fag

WERE BEING ATTACKED BY "CREW"

Nice shill thread. Trump is doing everything he promised. I voted for him because he promised to do the things that he's currently doing. This is the most efficient president this country has ever seen. I hope he continues down this path. HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY!

saged

Yes but at least much lels will be had

He's been great so far. Far exceeding expectations.

The Democratic Party literally considers them a liability at this point.

Expect David Brock to come down a bad case of Clinton Suicide soon.

>S-SAGE

I'd literally kill you, your entire family, and all your associates if President Trump gave the word. No questions asked

kek

He's got 30℅ approval ratings, I support him but he's not doing well so far.

Pepe this is meme squad alpha we have a zombie CTR breach in sector Zulu, requesting immediate doubles support, over.

So... he is good no matter what since he automatically becomes the villain and is good when there is any other person to be vilified?

Mmmmmm deported 《saged》

can't you wait more than 10 days to decide??? give him a year and run your mouth then

Holy fuck look at all of these shills

You wouldn't even make it but the basement staircase you cock-loving faggot boy

> (OP)
>
>I'm LITERALLY SHAKING here CREW. Almost on verge of full blown meltdown. wat do?

Keep posting, the check will be there in no time famalam

We have to stop him guys! He just changed the nuclear codes to " op is a raging faggot" the fucking madman

Hes batting 1000 so far, fuck off

Inside the mind of the typical person who elected him...

youtube.com/watch?v=lpC5PtHyBB8

lol try 60%

onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2017/01/28/nearly-60-of-voters-now-approve-of-trump

How fucking new are you?

I voted for trump but im starting to think he should be impeached
his racism has gone to far
Im normally right wing but next time I will vote left

>does everything he promised

FUCK OFF AND SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FACE, CTR

Looking for a job right now, Shareblue, and clearly your's isn't very hard. What's the pay?

Welcome back CTR!

No he isn't. Now fuck off back to your cuckshed nigger.

He is just too stupid. Too bad.

I don't see Hillary in jail.

they haven't even changed the way they started threads it's like an exact replica of the lead up to the election

>we

turd in your pocket?

Fuck of, shill.

You have to be R E T A R D E D to think these aren't just shitposters or people with differing opinions.

Let me guess, you don't know a Sup Forums without country flags?

>guys he actually ended up being a terrible president...

Ended up? He's just warming up user...only 11 days into his mandate...

I would imagine he's going to get lots of shit done before 2020...when he runs again...

> (You)
>How fucking new are you?

They just hired me, its my second day on the job...

Mr Brock said So far I'm a Millionaire in Venezuela.

If I keep this up, I can get a Pizza Pass...

>The God Emperor

Put down the dope pipe, son. What you are seeing is winning. I know your young ass probably only 8 years of America losing over and over again, but the forty-fifth POTUS is gonna teach you how to win again. Boy, I tell ya, even an oldfag like me hasn't ever seen winning of this caliber. This is what it looks like when a President knows how to do work. Jesus buttfucking Christ, the man is fulfilling all of his campaign promises in record time. Did you think he would waver? When the whole motherfucking world was against him, he kept right on telling you what in the fuck was going to happen after January 20th, 2017. Did you think he was a liar?

Nobody believes you, nerd virgin.

I can't tell anymore if the shills are really this bad at shilling or people are just larping as bad shills for fun

>we
get out of here shill
>fought against
Nah he's everything I support

FUCK OFF CREW

fucking retarded redditor hidden leaf, who the fuck here uses "R E T A R D E D" reeeeeeeeee reddit get out

They are definitely shitposters, but they are either shills or trolls. We get to feel superior and more affirmed in our beliefs, and they get to feel whatever it is that faggots feel all the time. And if you don't think there are shills here, you must be new. Go back to Plebbit, faggot.

No he's perfect

How much are they really paying you for this? I mean your self worth must be lower than meth whore to shill here. Seriously CTR, isn't it time to rethink your life if this is all you have to look forward to?

man fuck this Sup Forums we lost

It's ok shills. I believe in you. Keep practicing and one day you might make someone here contemplate your shitty talking points for half a second.

honestly this, i think we should move to Canada while we still have time.

How's it going shareblue!
You guys fucking suck at your own job.
Can't even shill correctly

Sage

Not true: lose 2 rules for every new one you make up? All by itself that will unfuck a bunch of stupidity compounded over decades. Would you prefer that Hillary appoint the next however many Supreme court judges? How about getting Saudi Arabia to house refugees and therefore go along way toward unfucking Europe? In what? two weeks? What about all you faggots around here that have been crying about big tech companies firing people and rehiring people they import to work for less? This is what ACTUAL change looks like.

You realize you're not getting that full $40 million right hillshill

Enjoy your stay in the echo chamber, user.

Wtf, kys

yea i agree, we have to move
A
S
A
P
I heard Toronto is pretty chill

Do you seriously not know we have IDs here?

How many of these threads you shill faggots gonna make?

but on the other hand all leafs are retarded

seriously, ill just stay in california and hope calexit happens

It's honestly hard to get an objective sense of what's going on.

The establishment has been using the media shamelessly and relentlessly to undermine him. Every single thing that happens is met with shrill wails of panic from the major sources.

Getting a sense of what's important and what isn't is nearly impossible right now.

Which is of course the point. But one way or another they're spooking the normies big time. Maybe he's terrible, maybe he isn't. No easy way to tell at the moment.

Another shill 5th thread like this that i see in 5 min,out of curiosity do they pay for the post or per hour/day?

>being this new
its shitposting

Including me. Sheer influx of newfags confirmed.

HAHAHAH dumb asses

If California fell into the sea, absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

fake and gay

Sug pikk din lille bitch, du hadde ikke turt å sett på meg en gang IRL

M E M E S P E A K
thanks for saying nothing with a picture

Breh, he had 59% on Rasmussen on Friday. Get cucked.

so is the pay better or worse than it was during the ctr days?
this leaf is just trolling, though

G...guys he's actually doing what he said he'd do.
G...gone are the days where politicians followed the rules of opposite day.
How did this happen? When did we regain trust in presidential candidates?
How is Trump getting away with telling the truth?

Oh it's you again! They give you other phrases to paste all over Sup Forums or just the one?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

You know this shit was posted all the time ironically during the pre elections? Im more surprised bu how many newfags are falling for this

Shills go away.

Sage

Alternative facts, jack
Now Toby Keith looks like a Harvard grad....
"yeyaaah man, 'cause dem muuuussslllimss"....
Whew...gonna be a long four years, tex....

except the biggest companies on the stock market ayy

theyre alll shills

Not at all.

no but equally shitty on the other end of the spectrum.

I got this bad feeling this guy is gonna get you guys into a war and drag us all in. And I'm not talking about a nice war with guys that cut off a few heads or light people on fire once in a while, but with someone who is ready and equipped to fight a legitimate all out war. I mean seriously. Think about how close the world came with Kennedy with the cuban missile crisis. Now say Russia gives an anti aircraft missile launcher to some rebel group and a US commercial plane is shot down. Is trump gonna think things through or is he gonna do the first thing he thinks without any thought to the consequences? Or north korea takes some shots at a US ship or Chinese spies are caught stealing military plans. I mean is this the guy that's going to blow things out of control fast or take a second to think about a strategy that will not infuriate and/or scare the shit out of people into doing something equally stupid?

Man, all I know is leave me out of it. You guys are on your own from now on. I'll take my LGBT muslim prime minister every day of the week. We fought in too many of other peoples wars as it is.