Is it just me or does Sup Forums seem a bit different lately? Maybe the last two or three weeks?

Is it just me or does Sup Forums seem a bit different lately? Maybe the last two or three weeks?
I'm seeing more and more and more weak titty posts about pacifism and general hissing towards Nationalism and white heritage.
So... what the fuck is going on here? Are we being infiltrated?

WERE BEING ATTACKED BY CREW
WERE BEING ATTACKED BY CREW

UNDER ATTACK

UNDER ATTACK

Sup Forums is fucking enormous now due to its massive successes and the field has been heavily diluted. You are simply seeing normies who have yet to be exposed to the molten core of the red pill.

The losers have been having temper tantrums since the 20th.

New shilling campaign in full swing.
All namefags are shills.*

*excludes Space Elevator

/hwndu/ has shown how Sup Forums feels about white nationalism, I'm afraid.

I too am a trumpkin like you, fellow altright conservatives. I believe in god, trump and the god given second amendment to bear arms when part of a state sanctioned militia.

I loved trump. Not anymore, the muslim ban is baby stupid insecurity from trump. Also, builing a wall is stupid I mean, really?!?

Do we have any info graphics up yet on the best way to spot them and what posts to avoid? I've been getting into arguments all fucking night at least now I know

That's probably because you're participating in bait threads.

Epic concern My Dude! 3 MM points have been credited to your account.

With your hard work we'll show Drumpf why Media Matters!

You now have an epic 546980 MM points in your account. 76% more then the rest of the CREW.

Don't forget to spend your MM Points before they expire at the end of the month!

Today's bodacious daily deal: LIMITED EDITION CTR 2016 OLD SKOOL CREW Hoodie and Wristband combo 50% off

Click Here to dab your achievement to Twitter and show what side of history you are on! Totally epic!

This was just an example, right?

Not bait threads, at least they don't seem baity, just a few of the Quebec Killer threads. They're infested with fruitcakes and limp-dick faggots.

DEFCON 1 ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS.
Sup Forums is under attack.
Enemy known as: Crew. MediaMatters.
Formerly known as: CTR.
Estimate Numbers: Up to 40,000 shills.
Funding: Over 40 million dollars.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. DEFCON 1.
Sup Forums is under attack.

Yes, clearly.

autism

White nationalism is just a euphemism for autism

We just need a good chimpout to set them in place. But we have trump now so no more chimpouts ever.

This is another example of the faggotry, right?

I'll tell you what is happening.

>Sup Forums is becoming really popular
>right wing hub that becomes noticed
>people of all places start coming here to see what the fuss is about and who these evil Nazis actually are.
>immediately see the incredible amount of edgy as fuck views that normal Sup Forums users have been desensitized to
>brain washing kicks in as they have been taght that racism is wrong diversity is strength, etc
>make those weakass pussy threads
>get called out for it
>browse more Sup Forums
>world view shatters
>total disbelief
>eventually become redpilled the more they try to debate the evil racists

Anyone else had this happen to them?

MUH HURRITIJ THE SMELL OF MUH BAWLZ MUH WHITE BAGOYNERS

I moved recently so for the last two weeks I haven't had any internet access.

Sup Forums has definitely changed.

Fuck yourself newfag.

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND HIDE ANY POSTS OR THREADA THAT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PHRASES THAT IS DEPICTED IN THIS PICTURE AND BE SURE TO SPREAD IT TO OTHER FELLOW ANONS ON HERE.

ALSO FUCK CANADA.

This is part of it, but there are multiple organizations trying to fuck with the chans. The power of internet autism has been revealed to the world, and there are many who wish to destroy or misdirect it.

Being right wing isn't fashionable or contrarian anymore