>canada
no you don't

Kek

fake news

You say that like 100% of Sup Forums would be distraught

Hail.

It's a trick.

Don't believe their lies.

All kinds of arabs, jews, mexicans and even asians are claiming to be white now, surely they will accept the blame for this heinous crime right?

I universally condemmn this horrible act of violence against our fellow canadian muslims, and as an act of solidarity unilaterally accept any and all refugees into my home and this country as reparations for my thoughtless cruelty in posting on this board.

I will tithe 20% of all my earnings in the future to be given to the muslim community.

I will not speak out publically against Islam, to prevent the stereotypes fueled by xenophobia from being propogated

I am the modern canadian, the true canadian. I do not fight, I do not cling to toxic masculinity or outdated gender norms. I freely welcome all cultures and races into my home and family. I have no expectations of my family and my wife except that they do what makes them happiest in life. If an enemy attacks me, I apologize and allow him into my home.

I am a member of the world's first postnational state. I have no culture. I work against my privelege.

I am the modern canadian.

Who are you?

What a coincidence. Trudeau is white too! Has he accepted responsibility yet?

What? I don't think BCC would spread lies. This wa s a religion hate crime. From a christian to muslim.

Do you even need to ask?

A.

Fucking.

Faggot.

Getouutttttttt

One less true patriot stands on guard for thee now.

*claps* Well done mate. We need more like you.

I love how we go from "witnesses say we heard allahu akbar" to
>it was a white trump supporter

And kill.

the whole thing is strange.

He's a French guy. This proves the "Quebecois" accent statement. Wtf is Quebecois? I'll name my future child Quebecois, Quebecois Bernad he shall be named.

Shit a white dude did it... I guess I have to kill white dudes as REVENGE

The question is not: "Why does this Modern Canadian suddenly not love men penis", because the question is ridiculous. I live men's penis in my bones, every breath I take and I'm not going to stand here and somehow defend that I actually do love men's penises, because we know that I love men's penises

Are you retarded

Its bullshit, they are hiding the real culprits.

no

Oh, (((you)))

F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

and who do you think the real culprits are? Everyone expected them to muslim, now this..this is something unexpected.

The Moroccan guy who's a classmate of his who went to the mosque with him is now not a suspect but a witness. . .

Okay. It's pretty obvious these two lads suck each other's cock, and they both knew what was up. What's the real story here?

Bissonnette is not your guy.

Don't get me wrong, I've been personally relishing seeing Quebec fucking itself, but that is what it is.

poe's law is a bitch

haha..no, mr. burger.

He said he'd cooperate. He might have not pulled the trigger but provide logistics / transportation.

And what makes you think standing is accepted out there?

It's gotta be aboot being a truer patriot, with an épée, doing plus brillants exploits, for trumpée.

Where did you pull that from?

'Sonnee made a mess by making the first big massacre in Canada an anti muslim one, in spite of Canada and epidemic of Islam not going together.

This is bad. It should not have happened this way. Shit is seriously shitty.

I can't imagine a white guy associating with Muslims. Yet alone, walk inside a mosque with him.. even if it was all a ruse to plan out an attack.

From another news site. It says he called the police and wanted to cooperate.

According to local media, Mr Bissonnette studied "political science" and anthropology at Laval University, whose campus is about 3km (two miles) away from the mosque.

Probably he was a lurker of Sup Forums. One the dipshits here said him "do it faggot", and he did.

How long until the narrative on Sup Forums starts claiming this incident was a false flag to demonize the alt right / Trump supporters or something along those lines? Has it already began here?

nevermind, I should have scrolled up in the thread first to see that it's already happening.

This was false flag as fuck.

Crossing my fingers that the shooter isn't white. And the mosque gets exposed for having a shady past.

I hate it when Muslims instigate violenc (they always strike first.) Then turn around to play the victims days later.

why is it that every time theres one of thes my first thought is "if they went on hormones I would turn them into my trans wife asap"
PS not joking actually think that, they're both cuties as fuck 8/10 tier

Thanks Trump (like the thanks obama thing)

This is fucked up. This is beyond fucked up. It's fucked that the president of the United States (Bannon or Trump, pick one) won't come out and say, "This is not okay." This is racism, bigotry, and hatred at it's finest. Are we going to allow this shit to happen for the next four years? Is this what I have to look forward to? We have a president of the people, but I guess he's of them only if the people are white.
How awful is it that the leader of the free world doesn't have the moral compass to lead a boy scout troop? He objectifies, stereotypes, womenizes, and in my opinion, if he doesn't release a statement about this obvious hate crime, he is 100% responsible for these actions by not condoning them in the slightest. I'm beyond pissed. Fuck, I'm a white Christian and I'm pissed out of my damn mind.
I guarantee you, if this was flipped, Trump would be out there in an hour yelling, "Look at these terrorists shooting our peaceful citizens." The hypocrisy of this administration is unfuckingbelievable. If this is the type of individual my peers support... I don't have the words to describe how furious and ashamed I feel.
Why do we elect people with piles of dogshit where their morals should be? If he's such a devout Christian, he better know that he's going to burn in hell for the allowing this type of shit to continue unabated. Donald, if you're reading this... Oh who am I kidding. This isn't Fox News. Whatever. Fuck you. This blood is on your hands until you decide to do something about white terrorism within our country. You're a coward.

clearly a crypto muslim

it was a white french canadian male. You lost. Christianity lost. Lord Jesus cried for your white male sins.

Wait... what?

Several hours ago there were witnesses saying it was guys shouting Allahu Akbar and that the suspects named were both refugee immigrants from a week ago.

Now I wake up and it's this?

It is fucked up. And I know this isn't what Christianity is about or how most white people are, but I'm walking out of my house in my own country everyday feeling like I'm going into a battlefield where someone could take one look at my hijab and decide they'd rather gun me down than let me live.
And the part that kills me is the nagging feeling that people might just stand and watch it happen. That some will cheer when they hear about it. A life gone just like that and for no reason at all. I don't wish ill for trump supporters, but I hope the day comes when every single one of them regrets voting for him. Maybe this injustice towards disadvantaged minorities will be a wake up call to how fucked up hate is.

Wow daniel radcliffe really meant it, when making that nazi movie...

Reality strikes hard burgermate.

fyrd Siels, ond Ic bēon eac in manig deogol gefeohtan on Æl - Ceada ond Ic geāgnian ofer Þrīe-hunden acwellan. Ic ahebban orlege in gorilla hiw, ond Ic bēon sē ēoldre fyrdrinc in æt sē US fyrd. Eow bēon nānwuht to mēc ac efne sūm wælsc. Ic gewilt ofslean Þū sē fuck onweg eac cræft næfre lōclōcan on sē EōrÞ, gehlystan mīn rūnas. Gē mōd Þū canne sōcn from eac spræc swā Þā on sē internet? Cunnan eft, fucker. Wīt spræc swā ic spræc eac mīn deogol sætere on Þū IP is bēon hūntōÞ nū swā gē eaxle ge-gearwian for Þā scur. Ðā scur Þā ofsleans ūt Þā līðung lytel nēadÞing gē nama eow cwic. Ðū bēon fucking dead, bærn. Ic bēon in æt lands on æt tīd, on Ic canne ofslean gē in ofer sēonfen-hund þēawas, ond Þā efne eac mīn folme. Nīc Ic bēon wātan in orlege, ac I geāgnian Þā ansund US fyrd in mēc folme ond Ic gewilt brōc sē to sē rihtcynn to forleosan eow beæften fran sē land, Þū lytel cwēad. Gē wāta hwa eow lytel līst bēot form beran ofdūne on Þū, gē form geāgian æstandan eow fuhking āslīden, ac gē cūÞen nīc, cūÞen Þū? Gē gōdāwiergan dwæs. Ic gewilt dung gēris æt ofer Þū ond Þū gewilt besencan in Þā. Gē bēon ealdorlēas bærn.

The immigrants thing was always fake from the beginning. But allahu akbar was real and witnesses reported.

Please. This looked like a false flag to me before they even found anyone

>why would they only shoot 5 of them
>why does this happen so soon after the trump bans
>why does the mosque happen to be the same one that was (((vandalized))) and in the news before

Now just watch. This is going to be exactly like sandy hook where people are going to be told THINK OF THE DEAD FUCK OFF when they try to question anyone about this later

>Quebecois
>white

I have bad news for you, buddy

>Donald, if you're reading this... Oh who am I kidding. This isn't Fox News.

Again, where did you pull that "argument"? Where did you get it in your head that it's relevant? That it matters?

So what if he's being endearing to the police?

Of course we say "do it faggot!". We say that all the time, if only someone had "done it" earlier on, before muslims became so much of an issue.

>fucking Quebec

Why did ALL our shootings ever happen in Quebec?
Why did Quebec have to ruin legal gun purchases for all of us?
More importantly when are we pic related? We need to get rid of the fucking French here

HES FRENCH. FUCK THEM I HATE THEM DEPORT THEM ALL.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

You mean a moslem convert did it.
He was nothing but a scape goat, a rushed plan with to many variables.
Rushed because of Trumps immigration ban.

False flag, he was never meant to survive

He probably shouted it for the lolz. Alt-right fucked up big kek. You deserve what's coming for you.

Dude, with all the shit done by islamist it was a miracle no one attacked a mosque so far.
It's only going to get worse.
Libshits have all paved the way for a civil war where there is a huge muslim community.

Thanks libshits.

Remember all the fags here spamming threads about how a muslim shot up a mosque?

Now it seems real quiet.

Does this mean the muslims shouted Allahu Akbar when they heard shooting?
Is it a muslim instinct?

Your an odd one. You were saying it was a white nationalist when this story broke...even before the identities were even known.

please stop. think muslim issue as a bee hive. If you poke it with a stick they sting you, simple as that. US or what ever poked ME for so long that they become wasps, now sting without any reason on impulse.

Maybe one was illegally conceal carrying and tried taking out Alex, maybe killed someone accidentally doing it?

>People shouting Allahu Akbar in a mosque

wow, it's fucking nothing

> this

Everyone can shout God is great in Arabic.

>This is fucked up. This is beyond fucked up. It's fucked that the president of the United States (Bannon or Trump, pick one) won't come out and say, "This is not okay."

The fuck does this have to do with the US?

picture is clearly a jew

Based. Muslims should be killed

The dude is a retard.
Now Trudeau is going to take even more "refugees".

Should we start warning other pol/acks that meme are more effective than terrorist attacks.

But now everyone will say "well, you asked for it!".

Now, if a mudslime went postal first, followed by a prompt mosque shootup, they'd still get all stingish, they'd still find it unfair, and they'd totally look like monsters.

I love that people are here shit posting after this guy put the eye of the world on Sup Forums

don't kill but try to understand. be a nice cuckadian like me.

ill never trust alt right again

these threads were made by alt right retards and they induced me in error

good thing it was just my dad that i told this to, but fuck now i look like a fool

gas all alt right

fucking alright retards

you! gtfo before shooting anyone else!

>faggots shouting coulters law
>it was a white dude all along

lel

I'd rather die in a race war with a rifle in my hands

>I do not fight
Then stop struggling to live and kill yourself.

I assure you, if you've ever watched the syrian or libyan combat footage, it is definitely instinctual.

Sounds less like terrorism and more like he was a newly converted moderate muslim. An Anders Behring Breivik copycat wouldn't hang around muslims. Then scream "Allah Ackbar" before deciding to shoot random people.

That's the mark of a liberal who just converted to islam within a matter of days. Not a guy who just wanted to kill muslims. But instead a man who wanted to punish heretics within his newfound religion.

where is the flag of finland when you need it. So you think your race is superior? Please, no one is superior.

Oh, so it's a good thing, then.

Just kidding. The government probably staged this shooting to enforce stricter gun control policy and enforce the idea that Muslims are an oppressed minority in Canada. Nonetheless, regardless of it was done intentionally or not, the result may be the same. I'm going to run through American immigration policy so I can move somewhere else so I don't have to endure this endeavor.

are canadian posters legitimately autistic?

Never let whites
Out of your sight

European race is superior. Fact.

why is that burger friend?

>>that Muslims are an oppressed minority in Canada.
They aren't. But they should be.

>haha it was the muslim refugees all along
>canada btfo
>shooter is actually white
>goes silent
Who else fell for the Alt-Right Jew?

You aren't European you god damn chink

Pretty legitimate I'd say.

Stop shitposting, Justin, you're being paid to act as a statesman right now.

so you like germans whom fucked you all the way in 40's. Dude, be reasonable and cyka blyat.