Wins by 3,000,000 votes

>wins by 3,000,000 votes
>isn't president

Sup Forums WILL defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't know what the constitution is

Will Trump ever recover?

TRUMP PASSES EXECUTIVE ORDER BANNING PAID ONLINE SHILLING AND TROLLS, OP LOSES JOB AND KILLS SELF

if you subtract out California, then Trump wins popular vote by 1 million. Dont underestimate Dumbfuckistan.

time for CALEXIT. Wyoming voter has 4 times the voting power as a California voter.

bait

sage

Trump wins under budget and ahead of schedule!!

Also, CTR it has been awhile.

>she campaigned for the popular vote and is surprised to learn that it doesn't fucking matter at all even though the electoral college has been around for her entire lifespan.

After CTR was reactivated with $40million in funding these idiots have been posting leaf tear threads all day

So, which one are you?

>thread is straight out from the talking points

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
>Brock’s groups include Media Matters, a liberal news media watchdog; ShareBlue, a liberal news site; American Bridge, the party’s primary opposition research organization; and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which carries out legal actions.

We had some documents from shareblue leaked recently:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

California isn't even a state. It's just a territory.

>Wins
Your mind is stuck on a tautology.

explain this first

World biggest loser

>wins by 3,000,000 votes
>implying

>

there are more closeted conservative fags in DC than liberal fags. When your whole life is a lie, then lying is a way of life, and DC feels like home

you poltards ought to read up a little on Brock, it is pretty interesting, he wrote the first hit book on Hillary, a formula that Bannon then cloned, but Brock saw the light about the evil bastard nazis in the twisted GOP and then flipped sides. Glenn Beck seems to have flipped also after decades of deluding the Dumbfuckistanis for fun and profit

I believe
I believe that she will win

>Glenn Beck seems to have flipped
I do love how the left is becoming the puritan religious party. I guess Jimmie Carter 2.0 is coming in 2018.

Get a load of this has-been having death spasms.

Fuck 3rd party voters and democrats who voted for Dumpf

>loses electoral vote
>isn't president

CTR will defend this

I think you mean lost with 3,000,000 more votes.

>Trump wins with 3 million less votes

UNDER BUDGET

oy vey, how could americans not allow this woman to win when she won with 1,600,000 votes? Instead, somehow rural retards could come and take away her promised place, even as she led with 2,000,000 votes.

I just cant believe we live in a dictatorship where 3,000,000 extra votes still dont guarantee victory. This completely disenfrachising to the 6,000,000 extra votes to hillary that nobody counted.

>"muh 6 million" has become "muh 3 million"

WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS

Gee, if only she campaigned as much as Trump after spending more than twice his budget.

Really makes you think.

the press next week... watch TULSI

Worst of the worst.. what a sellout.

Extremely underrated post.
I had to look it up, but, um yeah fucking this

tau·tol·o·gy
tôˈtäləjē/Submit
noun
the saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style (e.g., they arrived one after the other in succession ).
synonyms: pleonasm, repetition, reiteration, redundancy, superfluity,

I worked for a Marine Colonel who had the phrase "Eschew obfuscation" on the top of his blackboard all the time. I had to look that up, too.
Gold.
Great man.

THE DNC AND LEFT PLATFORM WILL IMPLODE SOON. THE LAST EIGHT YEARS WERE BOOKENDS FOR THE BUSH YEARS

>What are sactuary cities
>What are incredibly lax voting requirements so literally anyone can just walk into a booth and vote without ID in half the states

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

>watch TULSI

Watch her for what?

Our guys voters were actually alive and US Citizens.

THE PRESS TOOK THE BAIT ON VOTER FRAUD, NOW TRUMP'S INVESTIGATION WILL LEAD TO VOTER ID.

HAHAHAHAHAH THE DNC ARE DOOMED

>Ignore the entire rust belt
>Have a platform of smugness and namecalling
>Surprised when you lose to a grassroots campaign

>>wins by 3,000,000 votes
There aren't even 3 million electors, dipshit.

BYE BYE

gee in a country so big I sure wish a fair voting system so that people are equally represented within each area was created. On second thought fuck that lets go with an unorganized mass voting system that doesnt function on suchba large scale yea thats a great fucking idea thank goodness I'm a smart thinkng liberal with such great ideas

In 1992, while helping her husband run for president, she knew that to win the presidency, he had to win the majority of states, not the majority of popular vote.

In 1996, when she helped her husband run for re-election as president, she knew he had to win the majority of states, not majority of popular vote.

In 2008, when she ran for president, she knew she had to win the majority of states, not the majority of popular vote.

In 2016, when she ran for president again, she forgot she had to win the majority of states, not the majority of popular vote.

Why would we want a person having such strong cognitive issues running the US and leading the free world? If she can't remember a basic civic fact that she's known since her days in elementary school, how could you trust her to run anything? She needs to be in an assisted living facility, being looked after by the best medical staff her family's money can get her to help her in her last few remaining years in comfort. Because once a person's mind starts forgetting basic facts from their childhood, they don't have much longer to live.

Trump TURNED FOUR BLUE STATES RED

Trump WON FLORIDA

THAT IS MORE OF A CRUSHING MANDATE THAN A FACTOID POPULAR VOTE THAT CAN NEVER WIN AN ELECTION

TRUMP WON THE WH. SENATE, CONGRESS AND S.C.

DEMS HAVE BEEN WASHED OUT OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL

BTFO TO MARS WITH YOUR POPULAR VOTE PARTICIPATION TROPHY AND PUDDLES OF PISS TO SPLASH AROUND IN.

He wants to change it

MAGA

Don't have to defend shit, she's not potus

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.
THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.
Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.
Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.
She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.
The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.
For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.
Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE
We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers

>rules are that popular vote is irrelevant
>electoral college votes all that matter
>Trump plays by these rules
>Trump wins
>libs cry like the fags they are

In football, if my score is higher than yours, I win. It doesn't matter if you have more touchdowns, more yards, and less penalties.

Ctr faggot.

No she didn't.

There's no such thing as a nation-wide popular vote count.

It's per state.

Overall my favourite sports team scored more goals in the year than the team who won the overall league.

They really should be the winner instead, even though the other team won the most games.

Defend the republic? Always.

WhaT The FuCK DiD yOu jUST FucKING sAy AbOut Me, yoU LIttLE BiTCH? i’ll hAVE you KnOw I GrADuATEd tOP OF MY cLass IN THE NaVY sealS, AND i’vE BEEN inVolVEd in nuMEROUs SeCret RaiDS on al-QUAeda, And i hAvE OvER 300 cONFIRMeD kills. I aM TrainED iN goRilla WARFaRE and I’m tHE top sNIPER in The Entire US armeD foRces. yOU aRE NOThing To mE buT juST anOTher tARget. i wiLl wIpE yoU tHe fUCk OUt WIth preCISIOn the LIkEs oF WHich Has NEVEr BeEn SEen befORE on tHiS eARTH, mArK MY FUCKIng WOrds. yOU THiNK you cAN geT AWay WitH sAYInG THaT SHit tO Me Over The inTeRNet? thInK AgAiN, fucKer. As WE sPeak I AM ConTaCTIng MY sEcrEt NeTWoRk of SpIES ACrOSs The uSA aND YouR IP is beIng TRACEd RiGhT NOW sO YoU BEttER PREpare FoR tHe StORm, maGgoT. THe sToRM THAt WiPeS oUT tHe paThETIC LiTtle THInG yoU Call yoUr lIfE. yOU’Re FUcKing DeAd, kid. i CaN Be anYwhEre, ANYtImE, ANd i caN KILl yoU iN over sevEN hunDReD wAYs, AND tHAT’s JUST With mY baRE hAnds. NOt oNly aM i EXTeNSiVELy tRainED IN unArmeD combAt, BuT I hAVe ACCesS TO tHe EnTIRe ARseNAl of THE uNIted statES marINE cORpS AND I wIll uSE it tO its FULL exTeNt tO wIPE YoUR mISerAbLE aSS off THE FacE of The coNtiNEnT, YOU LIttlE SHIT. if OnLY YOu cOUld HaVe KnOwn what UNholy rETriBuTIoN yOUR lIttLe “ClEVER” coMmEnt WAs aBOut To bRInG DOwn UPoN you, mAYBe YOu WoulD hAvE heLD YOuR FucKing ToNGUE. bUT You COULDN’t, YOu DiDN’T, And now You’Re PaYiNG The PrICE, YOu GODDAMN IDIot. i will shit fury aLl oveR You AND YOu WIll DROWN In it. yOu’RE fucking dEaD, kIDdO.

> Woman
> Leader

this