If Hillary were elected & implemented anything unconstitutional...

If Hillary were elected & implemented anything unconstitutional, she'd be burned at the stake by redskins & most everyone else because Democrats & even Liberals respect that the president needs to abide by the "rules".

So why is it okay to Trump supporters if Trump does it? Are they really this delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
youtu.be/6PrGqoS28bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF YOU CREW FAGGOT
FUCK OFF YOU CREW FAGGOT
FUCK OFF YOU CREW FAGGOT

Bait, but when he does do something unconstitutional we'll talk about it

Clearly bait thread but gonna respond. Trump has done nothing Unconstitutional. Hillary broke the rules the moment she entered politics, Taking Millions from the middle east as "gifts" to Holding Classified Documents on a Unsecured server which got hacked. Then if she did get to be president she would of implemented a no fly zone in syria which would end in a war with russian because only way to but no fly zone into effect is to put troops in the ground which would force Russia to retaliate.
so ye keep complaining its gonna be a fun 8 years

Even if you don't like it, nothing that Trump has done so far has been unconstitutional.

The Establishment Clause forbids the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” As the Supreme Court explained in 1982’s Larson v. Valente, “the clearest command of the Establishment Clause is that one religious denomination cannot be officially preferred over another.” This constitutional requirement, the court noted, is “inextricably connected with the continuing vitality of the Free Exercise Clause,” guaranteeing religious liberty for all by barring “favoritism among sects.” The court has also declared that the government may not “aid or oppose any religion. This prohibition is absolute.”

>done nothing un-Constitutional

Just like y'all are still somehow Christians despite shaving your beards, eating shellfish, and wearing mixed fabrics.

What did he do again?

But Its Not a religion ban if it was it would be all Muslim countries its banning countries the same way obama did but for 90days instead of 180. so go complain about how obama wasn't impeached while u are at it

The Constitution only applies to US citizens. The Constitution also gives the president the power to control the borders of the country and to ban any group of people he thinks deserve it.

Name 1 unconstitutional thing he has done.

Politics is essentially "It's fine if my side does it"

I like how OP is already wrong because of Bill Clinton.

everything he does is unconstitutional...

...in my head

Muslim Ban is unconstitutional by the Equal Protection clause, First amendment, due process, Habeas Corpus, and Family Reuinification Rights

It's leaves out countries that don't affect his business... also abuse of power

Green card holders & dual citizens are denied re-entry to the country. They're not citizens?

So did he ban muslims?

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post

You are the biggest msm shill i have even seen yes he does happen to businesses in these countries but the other countries are either trading with use with syria and the pipeline or they are less of a threat

The list of high risk countries affected by the ban was compiled by DHS under Obama

U.S*

But he didn't do any of what you claim, you must be a bit slow, he didn't ban Muslims, the fact that there are still Muslims coming into the US clearly proves how wrong you are. On top of that the "unconstitutional banning of people from certain countries" was also done (though less severe) by king nigger. I would suggest you read up on that Lawbook you have, listen to the press conference of the white house and come back later.

What part of the constitution says that? Either of those.

Trump’s own comments amply support this interpretation of the order. Throughout his campaign, Trump repeatedly called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” He also effectively admitted that he would dress up his Muslim ban in the pretense of a neutral immigration restriction.

Just because you don't outright call it what it is, it doesn't change it, especially with all of the evidence from his campaign of him talking about "Our Muslim problem". If you think differently, I guarantee if Hillary pulled the same bullshit, you would call her out the same way. I'm not vouching for Hillary though, fuck her too... it's just become so Red vs. Blue that I use that as an example. Too many people believe what they want in the midst of all of this & disregard anything that goes against that.

HERE'S A LIST OF THE CTR SHILLS NAMES AND ADDRESSES.

what is a redskin?
>pls no bully

So? he said that? He Has done something along those line and thats only because Muslims are in that country u fail to understand there are still Muslims entering america

They're not covered by the constitution in any case. An American doesn't have the right to free speech if they're in Yemen.

an native american is what i believe it is

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

No shit. That's the point. Nobody's blind to the reason why he did it , point is that he didn't break the law.

Yes
Obama listed the countries as "Sources of Terror", but didn't enact it.

Republican

are u this dumb. he did and for double the time trump has asked for

See
And explain how he didn't break any laws

If this is true then we should soon see stable countries that are majority Islamic (Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Sweden) added to the ban list soon.

Wouldn't the more sensible explanation be that this ban list is pragmatic political action rather than actions based on whatever existential threat Islam taken seriously causes?

Can u not admit u may be wrong

>abide by the rules

2/10

President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months after two Al-Qaeda terrorists from Iraq were found living in Kentucky.

It was strictly Iraq

>he banned Muslims
>the constitution applies to non citizens on foreign soil

You really fired your neurons for this one, didnt you?

How does if feel to know right wing death squads will be knocking on your door, right after we kill all the niggers, spics and muslims?
Maybe if your lucky we won't murder your wife and kids.

Your pasta is already stale

If that happens, then my proposal isn't even a question, but this was just something I've been considering.

I never said I may not be wrong, I'd just like more elaboration when you say "It's not unconstitutional" after I've listed everything I think it goes against & you don't tell me why it doesn't.

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

I thought you were going to post something relevant. But you posted something about religion instead. WTF is wrong with your brain?

>We
lol, sure kid

>They're not citizens

They're residents you stupid fuck.

The dual citizen issue was people with A PASSPORT FROM THE HIGH THREAT COUNTRIES and another NON AMERICAN passport.

Jesus fucking Christ.

A temporary ban on 7 high threat countries isn't a "Muslim ban" you stupid fuck. The countries with the highest population of Muslims in the world are still free to to enter.

The ban is clearly religion based unless you can give me another good reason behind it

Banning Muslims who are not already in the US does not violate the Equal Protections clause because they have to be inside the US for the Equal Protections clause to even take effect. It says no state can deny equal protection of the law to anyone IN THEIR JURISDICTION. That last part is very important.

First Amendment rights are also only given to those inside the US whether citizen or not.

Due process doesn't apply because they are not being imprisoned or having property taken from them.

Habeus corpus doesn't apply because they are not being charged with a crime. They are just being barred entrance to the US. You do realise the US has banned specific people from the country without a trial in the US right? To name a few Lily Allen, Liza Maza, Boy George, Madchild. All of these were banned from the US for either alleged problems or because they were facing a trial in another country in the world. They were banned before a trial ever happened in the cases of trial.

Family Reunification Rights are not a 100% right. Only a full citizen or permanent resident can sponsor someone to immigrate based on those laws and they are not there to let you back in if you leave on a visa that temporarily allows you to stay in the US. If you leave on the temporary visa and something changes in foreign policy during that time your visa will be suspended. Temporary visas work like that.

So you admit that the middle east is an area where terrorists come from? OK thanks, time to end this thread.

ITS NOT A RELIGIOUS BAN OH MY GODDDDDDDDD WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Family Reuinification Rights
A quick search says this is a European Union concept. What exactly are you referring to? Are you an EU spy?

The other things listed don't apply to this order.

It doesn't make sense to me for Trump to not ban Malaysia or Indonesia if his goal is banning of Islam then.

It looks more like he's mitigating potential harm from unstable/uncooperative countries that the U.S. does not have political power over rather than straight concern over religious prejudice.

Known areas with extremism.
Sorry m8 your out fixed here it's not a Muslim ban

US protections only apply on US soil. Once you exist the US you are on your own unless you can get into a US embassy. If you can then you are back on US soil and regain your rights as a citizen. But if you have to leave US soil to come back to the continental US as in the case of being at an embassy you again lose your rights. This is why you can't always get back into the US from another country even if you make it into the embassy.

This is a good answer, thank you, I wasn't aware that Equal Protections clause was only "in jurisdiction"

They have come from there before. They have also come from American soil. Time to end this thread, yeah?

>because Democrats & even Liberals respect that the president needs to abide by the "rules".

Made me lel. Where's the upvote button?

dude, its never Treason when Republicans do it, they are the true patriots remember? Reagan bribed terrorists to get elected, a clear case of treason, but he is worshipped as a god.

>refugees

die fascist scum

Can't wait to see you on the street during the civil war commie fuck.

No problem at all there. I will debate anyone Democrat, Republican, anytime when someone isn't seeing the entirety of what a law or part of the Constitution states. Not everyone is an expert of the law and I don't claim to be one either but everyone has the potential to learn more and by debating I learn more in the process as well. So win/win for all those involved as long as they are open for that.

>You aren't letting terrorists in to fuck my wife and blow me up? TREASON

youtu.be/6PrGqoS28bA
The genie knows all faggots

This isn't really an arguement. it's not even a sentence

And terrorists on American soil get killed or arrested. What's your point? Banning 7 countries for 90 days will not hurt you or any of your friends, my man. You can relax. Stop being hysterical just to be hysterical.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That was my point with this thread, I only talked down to Trump Supporters because I wanted to see if I'd just get insults or actually learn something.

The biggest reason why I have to oppose Trump's decision with this order is because my girlfriend's father was seeing family when it was put through & is now unable to re-enter back to his immediate family. It's really heartbreaking & I know most people in support of it wouldn't have such a firsthand experience with the negative effect of something like this as I have, which is why I was even looking into whether it's constitutional or not. I will admittedly say that I am more of a "moralfag" than not, which is where Trump supporters will shit on me, but I don't mind, I really don't belong on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general either way.

He didn't ban Muslims, he banned people from entering from 7 countries, please tell us where it states that only Muslims fall under his restriction.

like we give a shit yu want to race mix and cry later. hahahahaahah FUCK YOU move to europe they got signs

the law also says its illegal to kill, which a certain religion promotes

is somehoww druooois i mean waycism iwwegewwllw spit spoit

Media caught you on that one, real Islam doesn't promote killing, but anything taken to a radical extreme can be used as a device to justify it.

Afraid of a little race mixing?

Uh too late he already has them.

That seems really unlikely, if he has a green card he is free to enter after a check which can be performed abroad. If he doesn't have one he can come back in 90 days, this might be harsh but not unconstitutional.

Saved

he is still technically breaking the Geneva convention by refusing to harbor fugitives

>the same way obama did
when will this meme end? obama halted new visas from being issued until recipients could be properly vetted, trump's EO stops people who were already approved from getting in. Do you seriously not see the difference here?

redskin is an old term for Native Americans that is now considered racist to pussies on the left.

A "pussy from the left" just used it to describe you

except when religious fundamentalism is bad the fundament of the religion is bad
the media didnt trick me you can read it yourself faggot

It's religion based because it allows 90% of the Muslim country's to visit the USA? Because it does. It only bans inhabitants of 7 nations that allow terrorist training camps.

its cool how the media notices whenever yuo feel like fucking saying something.

>real Islam doesn't promote killing
It does, just because many people decided to believe in it less doesn't make it so.

Who then will, or has to, prove that the fugitives are indeed fugitives and not an undercover army?

SAGE CTR SHILL POST

do you have a point? jesus also said he came not with peace but a sword.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

This blonde girl was run over on purpose by an Israeli military
bulldozer while trying to stop them from destroying a village
to make room for Jewish only settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sander with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

false equivelancy, the quran has a higher concentration of violent chapters, and christians arent murdering in the thousands

Its not unconstitutional, most Muslim majority countries are not banned from travel. The ban is temporary. Its almost the exact same ban that Obama imposed on iraq for 6 months.

Actually US laws have specifically been drafted to allow what he is doing and Obama was known for carrying out the same act. So being an ill informed libfag doesn't excuse you. If you throw a fucking baby tantrum every time a redpill does something a blue pill does, its just you being a faggot.

8 US code 1182
"(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Holy fuck. Someone with a brain.

If you take the name of the file, remove the m and use that image as the file name in a link to 4chans image storage you will get the bigger version.

You just admitted that he's right and Islam does promote killing.

>Its not unconstitutional

Oh? :^)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

sodom gomorra 2 entire godamn towns gone. somehow. moron idiot. go suck jew dicks