Trump supporters explain this

Trump supporters explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

schizophrenia

I support Israel too. What's the problem here?

I have come for the cheetos, Chester.

The jalapeno cheetos, if you will, Chester.

The problem here is that you're a dumbass cuck who obeys his Jewish overlords

After you Explain Obamas Islamic background

> חברמן הנשיא
How do I into Hebrewlish?

Supposedly, the Antichrist rises up by pretending to be the one to solve all of the world's problems, and nearly everyone loves him, especially Christians he fools. He pretends to be an ally of Israel, then betrays them, and leads all of the nations of the Earth in a war on Israel, only to get defeated and all of his supports are sent to hell when Jesus returns and causes the end of the world.

Never thought it made sense when people accused Obama of being the antichrist, but this activated my almonds.

No you idiot 666 is not the number of the beast.third nicol

You know, I used to think that too. But there are really 2 opposing camps of jews from what I can tell. The pro israel jews are basically based, right wing, gun toting, god fearing conservatives who support trump. The anti israel jews are like the ones in hollywood and who worked for Obama. Don't forget guys, Obama had like the "holocaust scientist" or whatever giving him advice.

You can see that with Trump, the jews that are on his side are catching just as much heat from the jews on the left.

Trump and Hillary are globalists and the media has fooled trump supporters into thinking Trump isn't a globalist because he talked against the globalist agenda

Trump is a globalist, he makes pictures with takeaway food (full of GMOs) and drinks (((diet))) coke which is full of a harmful ingredient called aspartame which harms every known organ in your body.

If you think Trump isn't a globalist, just give it time and he will turn America into a police state, all rights removed.

It's quite a stretch when you need to rotate symbols and then add in new ones that are totally unrelated to the word.

>and nearly everyone loves him
Are we watching the same news?

oh come on, that's just him helping out long lasting american corporations which employee lots of americans

You mean the fake news?

Trump won CTR. Republicans swept every election. You can go home now.

You know you're way too obvious, JIDF?
Non-Jew supporting Jewish supremacist zionism makes you, by definition, a cuck.
Burn in oven, traitor

>tfw you will never be extroverted enough to be a badass powerful antichrist

OP can you explain why you're such a faggot?

>oh come on, that's just him helping out long lasting american corporations which employee lots of americans
Yea but it's not about the corporations giving jobs to people, it's about the poisonous food that is been subliminally promoted by trump for the people to eat/drink which is full of harmful chemicals that slowly kills people and makes people infertile

U EXPLAIN THIS

dude you gotta pick your fuckin battles. we're building a wall, withdrawing from new world order, fighting the muslim caliphate

honestly GMOs just is not on the radar as a political issue. we've got bigger stakes at play as americans

WE SATAN NOW

Your psyops meme team is terrible. They always look like a garbage bag torn apart by a jonsing tweaker

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.