Why do Liberals think that love stops everything?

>financial crisis
>terrorism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZatGAkBZcW4
youtu.be/VCvqXXnxLZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoops meant to say solves

youtube.com/watch?v=ZatGAkBZcW4

Eh, still works. I appreciate you would try and correct it though

>Why do Liberals think that love stops everything?

They're basically secular Christians

They think everyone's mind works like that of a liberal.

Because they've always been able to appear to their parents' love to get what they want, instead of working for it.

They do not yet understand the nature of the (((enemy))).

Love doesn't mean shit to a psychopathic jew who is incapable of feeling it.

Most white people are so nice that the evil of the jews is unimaginable to them.

Meanwhile, jews are poisoning the well, blaming all the evil that (((they))) do on whites.

They're just virtue signalling again. When they get their own way it's all peace and love but when they don't it's random acts of violence and calls for armed insurrection.

Hmmmm thinking of this the words "action speaks louder than words" and yeah I mean technically protesting is action but I just look at is as another form pf whining for them

>love stops everything
They've been doing anything but.

Their entire ideology is falling apart. The political party they align with the most conned the shit out of them.

You would have to be a complete staggering retard to call yourself a proud liberal these days.

Because they are so fucking retarded and delusional that they think everyone got the same mindset as theirs

RARE

Love could have stopped the financial crisis.
If we forgave debts every 7 years we wouldn't be in this mess.
Yes, love could have stopped terrorism.

It's really scarry to think that Liberals think everyone is just like them. What is the world? A melting pot of cultures? far far from it

sage

obviously hate works just as well.

They literally have the mentality of a child.

I feel like "being a liberal" now is all about narcicism and "how good I look to others" while caring very little for the actual issue

They want results without any action. I think a large amount of them are brainwashed into thinking reality has a narrative like television or movies. The idea that emotions can't solve problems on their own is something they have a hard time comprehending.

Liberalism is what happens when you take worst parts of christianity and try yo build a philosophy out of them alone.

They view the world as if it was children's programming.

Helicopter parents.

Living in sheltered bubbles.

Being surrounded by yes-men/women.

Having little common-sense.

Just to name a few.

fuck off burgerbro I just wanted to understand what #lovetrumpshate meant

Because it does.

If Sup Forums actually got laid once in a while, there wouldn't be a mass of hatred.

In the long term it is the likely answer to peace on earth because violence begets more violence.
However you have a point. Love doesn't stop terrorism in the here and now.

On the other hand I might ask:

why do conservatives think hate stops everything?

Because they're virtue signaling retards who do not face reality.

+ having no real problems ergo embark on ridiculous causes like sjw because they have nothing else to do with their life

I guess because violence and hate is more dramatic and exciting to "rile up the masses" I mean it's fun to chimp out once in a while and blame those who are different

well Bush could have stopped 911 but "chose" to let it happen while giving himself enough plausible deniability.
youtu.be/VCvqXXnxLZw

so i suppose right wing ideals cant stop terrorism either.. not to mention the War on Terrorism has been the best Isis recruitment tool ever.

also im pretty sure mh370 is on diego garcia

This is true.

I have heard liberals remark that we can stop ISIS with the power of love and understanding.

So when Ahmed blows up 100 more US citizens, I wont get mad because I got laid?

Being a filthy chink all this western ideaology of letting all these foreigners in "just to look good" is weird. Maybe we're souless but asians are very insular culturally and don't give a shot about SJW, "being on the right side of history" etc. We see it as an unnecessary burden

Hate doesn't stop everything. Eradicating your enemies does.

Yeah the fundamental problem is that sheltered white libertards think everyone had the life they had and is ok with gays, transgenders etc. I mean when Apple decided to mass introduce gay emojis....
wowowow haram

This
Especially if your enemies don't believe in the concept of Coexistence

RIP MH370

what's virtue signalling?

> I think a large amount of them are brainwashed into thinking reality has a narrative like television or movies.

It sure seems like it. Everytime I try to explain to them how reality works about how resources are limited, land is limited, you can't just give everything away, they always call you a racist or a bigot when it literally has fucking nothing to do with what you said.

What's even more hilarious is how they don't want to give any of their own shit away. They're only generous when they're giving your shit away.

>9/11 happened because too much liberal love
Yeah

It wasn't always like this. White people used to be insular too until jews hacked their society and reprogrammed them to be suicidal.

You have to keep an eye on those kikes.

I've heard there are already a lot of jews setting up in China and mixing with the locals.

(((They))) will wreck your world unless you stop them fast.

at this point "racist" "hitler" are really just scapegoat words for maybe an undeniable truth. I mean c'mon stalin and pol pot were way way worse than Hitler

I didn't know France had its own comic book.

I'm not from China so I don't know about that But Chinese people are very racist and insular culturally. If the jews try to shift cultural power away from the majority it will be quelled immediately.
Singapores a pretty good example

To publicly show how morally correct you are to gain the admiration of others.You just blab morally correct shit, but you dont act on it.

Yeah social media is really cancer when it comes to fueling these sorts of things

It's not that Conservatives hate. They just pinpoint who the enemies are and try to deal with them or put them down.

You can't talk out your differences with everybody. Some groups of people don't respect anything but violence and power.

This is what shitlibs don't understand. They think everybody is exactly like them when those who only understand power constantly use the shitlibs's empathy against them. The relationship between Islam & Liberals is a great example of a culture of submission using liberal empathy against liberals' interest.

The conservative appears hateful because they're just trying to explain the reality of the situation but in actuallity the conservative actually cares for Libturd's well-being by trying to warn them or at the least they care about the well being of everyone else who will be negatively affected by the Libtard's naive generosity towards foreign tribes.

Liberals geniunely believe that all you have to do is talk everything out and we could all get along. King Nigger was a solid example of how this method doesn't work at all. 2016 was extremly dangerous on a global level because Obama put our security at risk.

Despite all of the media fear mongering about Trump, the USA actually is a lot safer now mainly because foreign nations know not to mess with Trump. He'll actually attack back instead of apologize like Obama always did.

I had a Taiwanese friend who was living in Shanghai tell me that jews were "getting into position", intermarrying and create jew+chinese hybrids.

Just tell your people -- watch the fuck out!!!!

With Jews You Lose!

UBL never claimed responsibility of 9/11 attacks. There is literally zero evidence for any Taliban/al-Qaida involvement. Funny enough, ever since 9/11 there has been a war between Muslims and Christians. Both sides losing their people and money and only single group of (((people))) actually profiting from this. Really makes you think...

It was the Jews. Let's just state it simply.

It was the fucking Jews.

They're the only ones who could have pulled it off and then twist the media to redirect the blame.

Only the Jews could do it, and they did it as a group.

Jews all over the world cooperated to pull off 9/11 and keep the lies going.

>Both sides losing their people and money and only single group of (((people))) actually profiting from this

You mean (((people))) like the Bushes, the Saudis, the defense contractors, and the oil companies?

Yeah, there are some shitty Jews for sure, but you guys need to realize that this whole nonstop (((()))) shit is just a diversion to distract you while corporations rob you blind.

>straw man argument thread

This thread was over when you started it.