TRUMP IS STAGING A COUP OF THE WHITE HOUSE

IT'S THE SHOAH

indivisibleky.org/index.php/2017/01/30/military-flying-trump-flag-in-louisville-ky/

TRUMP IS STAGING A COUP OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleky.org/index.php/2017/01/30/military-flying-trump-flag-in-louisville-ky/
firstulou.org/minister
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

..Anonymous (ID: 4vrad6ls)
01/31/17(Tue)16:10:53 No.110191910
(OP) #
→ #
→ #
This isn't funny trump is literally coupon the d'etat and illegally seize power you all just make apprentice jokes with your emu bird gokes..Anonymous (ID: 4vrad6ls)
01/31/17(Tue)16:10:53 No.110191910
(OP) #
→ #
→ #
This isn't funny trump is literally coupon the d'etat and illegally seize power you all just make apprentice jokes with your emu bird gokes

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>already in charge
>a coup

I can see why lefties chimp out so much. They're not too bright.

Yeah, leftist fags should have gone peacefully.
Trump has military backing. The soldiers like Trump more than they like neocon faggots and leftists. Their bosses in between don't matter. They serve the real American people and their commander and chief.

It could be Barron staging the coup. He is a Trump too.

How did they get away with that. Not one officer said anything?

I can't believe anyone thought he had a chance.

this makes me moist

>showing support = a coup
Sure mate

loll the fucking 4 cyl to the floor chasing the US Army lol what blithering imbeciles hahaha.

Japan, maybe you can help me, I hope youre not a proxy

is it finally happening in America? I just want to know so I can prepare

Leftists are in full fucking meltdown right now, after he sacked that one bitch for not bending the knee.

The officer is the one who put it there

Good, welcome to the Trumpenreich, now we purge the degenerates...buckle up kiddo

why do you keep your spoon together with your grenades?

You know Mattis is military Jesus.

>army showing support to the current US president

What's the problem bere?

>spoon with grenades

hahaha. America.

THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

>loll the fucking 4 cyl to the floor chasing the US Army lol what blithering imbeciles hahaha

Japan pls no bully

I just asked a question

in case he gets hungry

why are you impersonating me? Fuck off and die

Go home CTR

This.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE BUH GOD HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

Strange, isn't it?

>Trump staging a coup on the White House
>Trump staging a coup on one branch of government he controls

Are you retarded

That's not the correct Trump flag.

hope the military gets to squash some hippies soon

What's up with this gif? I'm scared...

Literally in tears. At least these leftshits can make me laugh.

best in vertical form imo

don't forget police backing aswell

and the sheriffs. the police can be leftist spergs in this country sometimes, not always, but the sheriffs are always pretty patriotic.

so what do us Vets do?

Do you faggots understand how the jews and gays etc. have infiltrated our institutions like schools, government, social work and CHURCHES?

Here's another example, pic related.

twatter /DawnCooley

firstulou.org/minister

kikebook /RevDawnCooley/

Imperial America soon.

You guys wont stop til youre dead, will you?

Hello ctr faggot. Notice any names on here?

>TQ
>no gauze, no celox, no ace bandage
>only preparing for hemodynamic distress

say goodbye to your blood!

>that webm

Omg this frighteningly problematic. I'm literally shaking.

it was just an ad pic

>mfw I see a liberal saying the military will side with leftists if a civil war ever occurs in the US

Why you copy. Anyway here's some more ctr faggots.

What we've wanted to to black-rimmed pseudointellectual faggots that have it coming to them.

Damn look at those salaries...how can I get hired by these Ctr people?

uh.. guys.. they're getting the military on their side..

here's mine. tumblrinas think the military they're always protesting and whining about is going to do anything other than steamroll them with impunity.

Thanks bby

The vast majority of military support Trump you rambling kike. An anonymous message of some faggot from the Navy is nothing.

>nani!!??!

We need a coup vs the (((media)))

H-HE'S FAST!

you guys are so stupid

people can buy decommissioned humvees you know

>don't forget police backing aswell
And most importantly, a vast majority of the United States Of America.

God I love our based military! Even they are tired of the democratic cucking of our great nation.

>my daughter
>her wife

>raise turbo dyke daughter
>die out in a single generation
Hahahahahahahahaha

God damn libshits really didn't think this though.

Normally I wouldn't support this kind of thing, but with the liberals agitating for a color revolution it's good for the military to explicitly show support.

hes behind you user

I don't know what's with these pictures, but I enjoy looking at them very much. Thanks.

thank you friend

i enjoy laying out my gear

>staging a coup of your own branch
fuck off idiot

the left loves to boast about how all the media, professors and professors hate trump

well guess who loves him?

your police, your army, your navy, your air force, most of the lower echelons of your intelligence services and deep state, your border forces and your tradespeople

GUESS WHICH ONES WOULD SURVIVE BEST AND LONGEST WITHOUT THE OTHER

GUESS WHO HOLDS THE WHIP HAND IN SOCIETY WHEN THEY ORGANISE

GUESS WHO LEFTISTS WILL BEND THE KNEE TO

The color was purple but we called it out before it happened. My money is on pink; you?

>A convoy of decommissioned humvees
>None of them with license plates

Whatever you say.

MY DAUGHTER AND HER WIFE

also, see the dyke minister

twatter /DawnCooley

firstulou.org/minister

kikebook /RevDawnCooley/

How do we report her to get her to lose her "church's" tax exempt NGO status (they can't talk about politics)?

I'm no huge fan of trump but if came down to civil war I'd have to side with him over the side that wants to destroy my race.

>Trump is staging a coup against himself!

Oooooh noooooo

that sucks

Except that he loves the constitution and in it there's an amendment that a president cannot hold office for more than 2 terms.

Why isnt he coming back??

I can't believe how quickly they've been able to mass brainwash so many people into hating America and Americans. It sucks user.

>they cant take off the license plates

It is basically what one soldier needs for an days combat. After the first day things get dire if he does not have a solid supply line.

That is why the Turkish coup failed so fast.

>Trump is staging a coup against himself!
You act like such a thing hasn't happened before. It's what Napoleon did.
Say it with me: EMPEROR TRUMP

Lot of AR15s. Are they good? Are they cheap? I'm starting to want one now.

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Anyone know about NGOs/churches etc.?

Have people never seen military trucks/equipment moving from place to place inland in the country before? Like, I lived around Hurlburt Field and you'd see them in little convoys all the time, people going off to train in one place or another. But not just there, I see them all across the country, as I've traveled.

Like, so the guy driving the truck put a Trump flag up to make liberals cry... Here we see liberals crying, and they're calling it a coup? How does one coup themselves? Trump is already the president.

care to tell us why?

the entirety of the military loves trump. if they tried to impeach we'd have his back.

don't listen to internet retards 9"you need a $2k bushmaster AR), go to a good gun store and ask questions

there's tons of good ARs for $700 or less (doublestar etc.)

AKs and SKS are even cheaper

jesus fucking christ how far do you need to reach?
>hur they took off their license plates to drive illegally on a convoy, that wont draw a state troopers attention.

if you know nothing about the military then shut the fuck up, you make yourself look like an utter bibbling fool.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Liberals have no brains

fuck off ctr

Where did he go?

Where else would you put your grenades?

BEHIND YOU!

>TRUMP IS STAGING A COUP OF THE WHITE HOUSE
hes already in the white house idiot

That's a literal copy/paste in two other anti-emperor threads you kike. You all are going to puss off the wrong NEET and all end up dead. Your dox are out there (ITT)

I was aiming to sound more like the FBI but oh well

Remember bros.
Let them start it, we will end it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's the best value for a rifle you can buy in the state's right now. There are better guns for specific jobs but the availability of parts and ammo, and the bottom falling out of the market means you can get one for a great price. However, do not listen to this asshole gun store employees are the least knowledgeable people in the firearms industry, an SKS isn't even fucking comparable to an AR, and he's outright fucking lying about the price of AKs.

> What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>STAGING A COUP OF THE WHITE HOUSE

not sure how that's supposed to work when he was legally elected to that office

it's like Queen Elizabeth staging a coup on Buckingham Palace.

every single time I see this it seems like an australian is posting it.
fuck it, it's probably the same guy too.