THE Madman Is Actually doing it

Indians h1ba visas BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow, so they'll stay in India and improve their own country. That's really bad, ain't it?

>lifepoo of Indian techies

Thank you Based Trump for saving us from brain drain.

Together India, we shall grow stronger

he should also issue an order banning pooing in the loo

Gotta be bummed to be an Indian brain right now

Please lord limit H1-B, they are fucking killing STEM wages right now.

>Pajeet stays home and helps improve his country
>tech companies can't undercut wages by exploiting slave labor

Everyone wins.

Fucking yes. I can actually get employed in my field by the time I finish college. Fuck you, poo-in-loos.

By god, now this is the best.

No more uppity pajeet.

It's 3 am, go the fuck to sleep Donald

Share in Scion Foreigners Inc down 10 points

Fuck off, commonwealth shit. Bobby Mugabe tried the stronk darkie who don't need no nothin from the west approach, it didn't turn out all that great, did it?

I hate you designated shitting street conductors so fucking much.

>not "by Jove"

Yes. Amen

H1B visas are mostly used by Indian programmers who are hired as to just write shitty repetitive codes.

Now they will be forced to think out of the box, now they will be forced to make new apps and programs to feed themselves in India.

India's innovation index will go up.

Trump will MIGA ;_;7

No joke it will probably significantly help India.

this.

if he was Hong Kong I could understand your sallow timbre but you never ruled Vietnam..

now RIP A FUCKEN FART!

Yup, it will.

>implying
Though I can't see where you'll fit all that displaced tech companies.

Ending the brain drain will improve India.

Canada will start taking them in now.

Bad Goys! Your wages are too high, we need more competition in the workplace!

In our own Silicon Valley i.e. Bangalore.

Mugabe was a fuckin' retard who chased out all of the intelligent people in his country.
Are you somehow implying that all of the intelligent people in India being forced to stay in India is somehow bad for India?

cool.. yet another brown version of white!!!

YES YES FUCK GET FUCKED POOJEETS YOU FUCKING ANAL SHITFUCKERS YESSS!!!!!

PAJEET BTFO

Better luck next time, Wagon Wheels

>end Indian brain drain
>allow US citizens to get jobs
What's the downside? Fuck I wish we'd just abolish 457's

please kick out the indians, my college smells like curry

Good. FUCK H1-B visas. That shit is garbage. It doesn't even help the companies but nobody will stop it now because HUR DUR RACISM and all upper management hears is "WE'RE HIRING GOD TIER TALENT FOR SHIT TIER PAY"

Is this india has such a positive take on Trump? Unironically they will liberalize your society. Not the kind America has thank god.

Yeah, you can say that.

YES! POO GETS B& AND V&!

Young college grad working in IT at a big data company in Silicon Valley.

AMA

Companies abuse the fuck out of H1B1 visas, especially for Indians in tech. They don't pay the real wages they are supposed to and more importantly the visa holders are basically trapped. This hurts Americans looking for work because they lie about requirements (we are looking for X programming language when the Indians they hire don't know it either). So basically tons of tech companies are training Indians for jobs Americans should get. The system is broken. It needs to be scrapped and replaced with something. And no, the tech industry can't be trusted. Many are evil globalists who see no difference between an Indian and an American.

>PAJEET ON SUICIDE WATCH
Fuck yes.

Don't be mad at the Poo's be mad at the Jews that brought them in.

This is a tremeneously good thing. I used to do Cis Admin work and I would often be one of the only whites around.

Poo's are always arrogant for no fucking reason. They're even arrogant when they're 5'2 and 90 lbs.

WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU SUCH FUCKING KEKS?

Indians even steal Mexican jobs when it comes to software development kek

Ok. This is serious. I was with Her and anti Him for a long time but being an american born guy in tech this is a big deal. They need to give jobs to americans. Not import cheap labor from over seas. I can't believe I'm saying this.. but fuck it, I'm on the trump train

I often ask my self this and am embarrassed to be seen in public with most of my co-workers.

I think there is something in the water supply here in the bay area. Everyone is a fucking nu-male with a funny mustache or weird hair. They're also massively obsessed with big bang theory tier nerd culture.

When I was in college it was blatantly obvious that most of them were cheating and nothing was done about it.

>the India superpower by 2020 poster was right

>Oh no, india's braindrain problem will be limited!

>Oh god, this will mean india will have people creating a functioning tech industry within their own borders!

Superpower by 2030

you forgot
>tech support now in english and competent

welcome

if you live in the bay area

do you honestly think more immigrants is going to help our infrastructure, schools, rent prices, etc?

this point of view alone should make any bay area resident jump on the blumpfkin train

I wouldn't go as far as competent.

Please be true.

yes, maybe you guys can program enough toilets for every household with shitty java code

I doubt this is true, to be honest.
I've seen every Trump rally and read all his statments closely and he hasn't really spoke consistently on H1Bs.

I wish he would eliminate them as there's no real reason why Americans couldn't do the work that was fobbed off to monied Indian interests in the the 90s.

Before the 90s normal americans who wanted to get into tech just took a course in programming somewhere. no 4 year degree with 100k debt. People also did it later in life too.

I'm not holding my breath on this one tho

This is the way India can actually become great my friends. This is a reason to rejoice for both our nations. Together we will reign.

Superpower by 2120!

This

Won't help India at all because others will take up the oppurtunity
It also helps the US by opening up the job market to us labor and creating more us techies due to demand

>innovation index will go up

>indians will figure out how to shit in toilets

win win

this great on so any levels, tech industry leave calif or US less poo in loos less jews less numale faggots

There is actually
youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM

>LIKELY

Hilarious. They aren't even bothering with "sources say" anymore. They're just completely making up random nonsense.

good maybe microsoft will hire white men that can salvage what the pajeets ran into the ground.

Somebody tell Sup Forums, they'll have a field day

pls help trump

Praise be to trump and kek
Realistically I'm a single issue voter on this alone
If the madman does it I will never bite my tongue for commies again

Fucking wah.
I'm not crazy about helping the world economy to the detriment of our workers.

>trump will make India a super power by 2020 by stopping the brain drain
He's making memes a reality

Fuck off street-shitter.

Yes give them decent salary and social security as well.
Indian are human beings too

but I like Indians...

seattle here. Its pretty clear MS and amazon abuse h1b to get cheap labor and screw over qualified local applicants

>Don't be mad at the Poo's be mad at the Jews that brought them in.
Exactly. Hate the game not the playa. Same thing with Mexibros, They come over to America for 3 months out of the year, live with 5-8 other Mexibros in a shit tier apartment, share a pickem up truck, then move back home and live like kings for the other 8-9 months. I don't hate Mexibros or Poos, but I hate the assholes that capitalize on it and take jobs out of the American economy.

indians literally ruined tech, those who have to work with them or take over something from them, know.

USE YOUR SMART MIND PAJEET AND TEACH THEM HOW TO USE A TOILET

Cuts Indian brain-drain, pressuring American companies to hire Americans

So in other words he's doing what he said he'd do? I'd like to see a little bit of that up here!

They pay way higher tuition. The college has no desire to kick them out.

I'm calling bullshit on that Auckland European pie part

One trip to South Auckland and the whole of Auckland feels like ooga-booga land

also if any one can compete with china in the emerging solar energy industry it's india

Shut the fuck up you poo-in-loo's are just as fucking bad as jews with your ingroup selection. All the poojeets keep hiring guess what MORE FUCKING POOJEETS

There will always be a surplus of pooinloos regardless of any immigration programs. It just so happens that if we shut down H1-Bs, there'll be a larger surplus of pooinloos.
Having a larger percentage of their educated stay in India can only be a good thing for India.

I'd be surprised if you poos even knew what a "drain" is

this is such a meme response. we both know their shit lives won't improve in their shit country and nobody in shit countries want to do coding when it earns as much as their sewer worker there.

>pretty clear
It's a fact.

Note that it says 2012, Auckland is probably 40% white by now

yfw when trump will make India superpower by 2030

But I never figured out how.
Some of my fellows were dumb AF but topped the class anyways

>indians literally ruined tech, those who have to work with them or take over something from them, know.
I worked in IT for a medical billing agency. We had about 5000 employees. Around 300 of them worked in the building that I was in, including the president of the company where we were based. They decided to out source some of the billing to Poos. We had promised our clients, the doctors, that we'd have a 98% success rate when posting their payments or coding their bills. The Poos came in, and we were lucky if they were hitting on average 48% accuracy in their billing. On top of that, we had weekly 'meetings' that were nothing more than huge pink slip parties. The president sold the company and married a hot 21 year old, and everyone else lost their jobs. I left right before that happened, but some people got fucked hard during that time. Felt bad.

Then you will be surprised to know that we invented the drains and flush toilets.

>india as a superpower

what will they do, find a way to turn poo into uranium?

>grandpa asks me how could I ever compete with "the chinks" and "brown cunts" in CS
>can now tell him trump is working on it

why are her eyes so big?

Please do this, I remember while he was still campaigning he had said he's in favor of H1-B's and I was disappointed because all housing is completely fucked by these cunts making buildings H1-B only. Real glad if he's going back on that.

no, but they will be the first to poo on the moon

>tech industry jobs in America will go from minimum wage garbage to decent pay again
>liberals still pissed off even though they're always crying about pay rates

Thank you President

>Shut the fuck up you poo-in-loo's are just as fucking bad as jews with your ingroup selection. All the poojeets keep hiring guess what MORE FUCKING POOJEETS
I'm white you stupid kike. Also, Poos are pretty based nigger haters.

But I thought India is an emerging superpower, why would they need to jump countries for shekels?