Trump restricts immigration and arrogantly puts America first

>Trump restricts immigration and arrogantly puts America first
>Other Countries start reacting by restricting immigration and putting their country first
>Countries that depend on the support of other countries to survive are now left helpless
>Hundreds of millions of Africans and third world humans die because they're living in places where they can't support themselves.

I am literally shaking. This is pure evil. Fuck Trump and everything he stands for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Countries that depend on the support of other countries to survive
>are now left helpless

I don't see any problems here

Maybe they shouldn't live in a shithole

>leaf

>Hundreds of millions of Africans and third world humans die because they're living in places where they can't support themselves.
I fail to see the problem.

They're still human beings
What if you were born somewhere where you couldn't produce enough food to live?
>emu

Foreign aid in Africa only makes the problem worse. Should be obvious why.

>>Hundreds of millions of Africans and third world humans die because they're living in places where they can't support themselves.
........and?

FUCK OFF CREW

>hundreds of millions of africans will now die
better hundreds of millions now before a billion later
due to the US govt collapsing due to gibsmedat

Why didn't she think about Homerun-chan's feelings? She spent about a decade continuously reliving a type of agony unknown to most beings for the one she loved -- only for her to be rejected in the name of Judaic altruism.

>They're still human beings

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

You're welcome

I pray to god that your right. Way too many niggers exist.

You made a mistake.

You called Africans human.

I feel for them as much as I feel for ants in the rain.

Madoka was never the sharpest knife in the magical girl drawer.

beautifully said

The population of Africa is in part artificial due to massive foreign aid which should've been purely towards actual development rather than feeding the starving.

That's the evil of Western governments but it's better to let nature run its course rather than let it run out of control further.

Read up on wealth extraction. China will just take over and they'll thank their new overlords.

Also america will become weak when they can't freely exploit everyone. You've been deluded if you think USA is giving shit away for nothing.

>people that can't take care of themselves die off
and this is a problem because....? we need moochers?

Why cant africans take care of themselves? Are they less intelligent or something?

god damnit you fucking leaf

you are the "willing rape victim" of the world

>>Hundreds of millions of Africans and third world humans die because they're living in places where they can't support themselves.

And nothing of value was lost

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

itt wah, niggers coming to my country hurts me in some way. i am so ignorant and sheltered that i genuinely believe they are subhuman. i cannot fathom how a nigger could produce anything or be a benefit to my society. wahh i think the fact that niggers live in shitty societities is representative of their intelligence and potential because ive never read guns germs and steel. wahhhh i am an enormous coward who is afraid of niggers

yall should be shot

Survival of the fittest. America is the biggest bully on the block, it's time we act like it.

Im white living at shithole :(

>Countries that depend on the support of other countries to survive are now left helpless
Sounds fucking great desu, what's the problem?

l i t e r a l l y s h a k i n g

>boondocks posting nigger
Here's your (you)

The only reason anyone is reacting is because the MSM, Soros, and obummer want them to react. In actuality, this really isn't that big of a deal.

Stick around kiddo, you've got potential.

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD