HELP

How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??

I don't like Trump anymore!!

Hi again ctr

Wow you really trolled my concern there dude

By necklacing yourself, CTR.

are you hiring? i'm a bit short on cash this semester

Don't forget to sage folks

Hey friend!

Join us at r/Booker2020 , we don't have to and will not put of with this intolerance, anti American behavior and image to our citizens and the world watching.

Oh wow.

Fuck off CTR

Trump is our new emperor now

I still love Trump

What's your issue?

I feel you, brother. If only we could go back in time and make things right.

Haha fucking Drumpf supporters...every time.

Don't call for her now. You were worried about emails. No worries though m8. You realized your mistake sooner than most. Welcome to the resistance.

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

checked
/thread

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.
THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.
Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.
Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.
She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.
The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.
For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.
Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE
We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers!

You could always move to Sweden or Germany.

Don't forget the lube

Bullet in brain or blade to throat

fuck off CTR

Cuck

CTR GTFO

>crewsample-18 (rename before posting)
shoo shoo

HELLO, NERD VIRGIN! HOW MANY SHEKELS HAVE YOU ACCUMULATED TODAY?

Come on CTR,try and be original for a change...