Log onto uni homepage

>log onto uni homepage
>big letter front and center going on about how the university doesn't support le ebil racism and xenophobia of trumps executive order
>usually stay out of politics IRL but get pissed
>shoot an email to them telling them that donald trump is right and they're spouting complete bullshit and I don't agree with it

how long before the campus diversity squad comes for me bros?

Prepare to die like a hero, my man. Don't let them immediate you.

Or you can switch schools and stop giving gorillions of shekels to these good goyim

Im proud of you lad. You will be remebered as a hero

Buy a sledgehammer and destroy the stairs and elevators. Barricade the ledges with barbed wire and make absolutely sure to blast Johnny Rebel songs throughout the building.

>not enrolling in conservative schools

THIS
They are coming for you OP.

It's ogre bros

I just got a knock on my door from the RA, he said people from the Office of Global Education & International Students are here to talk to me

See you in valhalla

Godspeed brave knight.

Within a 10 minute span at 2am? Doubt it

Absolutely this..... DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THE NIGHT. Leave nothing but blue hair and red blood throughout the halls on your way out.... one day stairs will be commissioned in your honor.
Be not afraid, my son, your destiny is close.

Remider to write there views are bigoted biased and not impartial.

>Buy a sledgehammer and destroy the stairs and elevators.

more college prank ideas pls

Let me guess. White trash first gen whitey in college who never knew any minority people? or Second gen college grad middle class whitey who never had any minority friends

Civil is upon us soon though

Best of luck user

Shoot up the place dual weilding glocks. We will meme you 40 virgins in the afterlife.

F

dude you might as well leave now

i let my conservative views be heard in my college rhetoric class and the libcuck femal professor gave me Fs on all my papers. I dropped the course

>johnny rebel songs throughout the building

i like it when reality becomes movie-like as well, user.

Why didn't you fight it faggot?

I hate right wingers who allow themselves to be shat on. At the very least you could have kicked the fuck out of her on the way to her car for wasting your godamn time, money and effort.

That's a terrible solution. What I did was drop out of college, stop taking debt for them and got a job.

Buy 3 pigs and spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them and let them loose. While everyone is searching for pig number "3", kill yourself.

So you quit because a woman was being mean to you? I don't blame you for dropping out and earning an honest living, but dude. You and people like you who enable that shit to happen are the reason they are justified in everything they do.

That cunt would have bragged about it to her like-minded colleages, friends and emboldened them to do the same.