POL BTFO

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Look at this shit, just look at it. Do you seriously think Trump isn't going to get impeached, or at best, lose the 2020 election?
It's time to accept that you FUCKED UP. You elected a dumb Orange Meme who everyone hates

Get ready for the dems to take over Congress in 2018 fucktards

>bush 1 & 2 are good presidents now

that's how you know what Trump is doing is right desu

>WORSE IS BETTER!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>popularity contest

do you need a tissue for your issue?

>polls
>accurate representation of what people think

>polls

>media whipped up the worst(or best depending on which side you're on)smear campaign against Trump
>Hammed that shit down everyone's throat for a year
>low approval ratings
Also, numbers don't mean shit anymore.

BTFO threads should be autoban

>u

Trumptards dont give a shit, the more unpopular the better. All they care about is they got to vote a FUCK YOU to America. feels good man. Tyrants work best when their poll numbers go below 10%

This is copypasta. Fuck off shill

well fuck what do we do now OP?

Chimp in the street like big babies?

Or let the non-establishment politician who ran on the platform completely opposite to the status quo start enacting his policies?

damn I guess I'm with her now

>libfags are unironically saying "wtf i love bush now"

>

the problem with the 538 prediction was it suppressed the turnout since they thought it was in the bag, and Nate didnt anticipate that. He got so much publicity he affected the very thing he was trying to predict, unlike his first foray when no one knew him. recursion and feedback are hard for linear minds to grasp.

it's important to note
that Bill's is after the scandal and Obama's is from his 2nd term.

so this really doesn't mean anything.

how did the imperialist george w bush last longer than obama?

obama has literally done nothing wrong

Hey CTR was having Hillary 99% chance of Pres part of the plan

Its fun triggering you faggots, I kinda missed it. Welcome back.

Niggers have an IQ of 70

70 fucking 70

>Believing polls
>ever
See that's where you fucked up

@110196309
>LA LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

I wonder what percentage of CTR shills gazed too deeply into the abyss and became red-pilled during their time on Sup Forums

im sandnigger and my iq is 130

People used to not be crybaby faggots back then respecting the election,even if they did not agree with what the president did,cry moar CTR.

CTR kys

59% approval, you crybaby shill cunt.

>ass pats mean you're good at what you do

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>@
I don't know if you're baiting, or retarded. You're Austrailian, so it's probably both.

>falling for a base tier meme.

Neck yourself.

Trump is a fucking disaster and I love it. If you're a conservative you should be HATING Trump right now, he is ruining your movement single-handedly. Congress will flip in 2018, presidency will flip in 2020. GOP will have to reinvent itself yet again. Trump is a big fat mess.

Only president to actually do what he promised

Only president to not fuck over whites.

Trump we love you, no matter what

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.
THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.
Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.
Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.
She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.
The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.
For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.
Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE
We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers!

do you realize how impeachment works??

let's pretend they trump up a bullshit crime. because you not liking him isn't a crime. sorry

you need a simple majority in the House, 213 votes. the democrats currently have around 193.

do you really think the dems have flip 30 republicans?

but since we're playing make believe let's say they do. well in the Senate you need 67 votes for a conviction.

the dems have 48 Senators, now do you really believe the dems can flip 19 GOP Senators?

McCain, Grahman, Flake, Sasse and maybe Rubio. that looks a little short of 19

what you're failing to realize is Trump is wildly popular in the GOP especially among the base.
he's too popular for any republican to touch

and have you looked at the 2018 map??
the dems are going to get BTFO, look at the map.

and if you think all this bitching and moaning protesting is going to win back the working class you're going to be in for a huge surprise, they fucking despise you and your protesting

come back here in 2018 so I lick up all those salty tears

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Quick question, do you CTRfags do it out of conviction or spite, cause I don't see the point of shilling if you're not getting paid.

use a proxy fag, makes your bullshit more believable, yeah I'm a former Trump voter too and my dad works at Nintendo

I only trust Rasmussen polls because they were the only polling agency reliable during the last election. Sorry.

allah blessed you then nigger

CTR shill don't be lazy with the copypasta

you're better than that.

>Not gonna lie, I am nerd virgin.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE PRESIDENT ISNT WIPING MY ASS WAAAAAAAAAAH HES A DICTATOR
CRY SOME MOAR

All the polls were bullshit before the election.
Why would I trust them now?

>a year and a half of discouraging post
>Trump still wins easy
>It will work this time for Sure!

>Im wrong so Ill just scream like a toddler.

>falling for a lvl 2 meme,
you are fucking retarded

Do you faggots realize we never sleep? We won the whitehouse against all ODs a sudden burst of income for you shitnuggets will not change Shit. You've lost and will continue to lose.

>bait
>faggot
>animefaggot
checks..out..m8

It's not just Soros. Follow the money. Look at who is throwing billions away trying to lawyer up against Trump. Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Apple all the big tech MNCs that wanted open borders so that they could recruit infinite hordes of code grunts.

Shalom ShillJew!! Have you deposited your $0.03 Shekels into your accounts yet?

Now be a good goy and get back to work!!

Ctr jewfag

Not gonna lie, former CTR shill here. It was hilarious getting doxxed last time. But in all seriousness we cant let these autists spread fake news.

You prostate milkers come here and spread disinformation and fascist propaganda. How well did fake polls and fake posts work for you faggot? Tell Brock its more wasted money.

if David Brock were intelligent he wouldn't do a thing.

the more CTR shills the stronger Trump's support becomes because if faggots like David Brock are against you, you must be doing something right.

however if CTR were to go silent Sup Forumsacks may start to wonder what's going on. and go back to their harmless bitching and moaning

however CTR and JIDF gives us a reason to unite. they forget Sup Forums is chaos and chaos only unites when faced with a common foe.

Sup Forums is a fucking containment board

>polls
lol

Yeah he's a hill shill go look at his profile

>1 pump Chump

CTR/CREW/Share blue faggot detected.

David Brock sucks Brown Cock

Gay fag jew detected

Neat. Funny thing is, only 27% of eligible voters actually went to the polls and pulled the lever for him, and he still won. What the meme approval rating doesn't measure is strength of approval, and most people that approve of Trump would walk through the gates of hell for him. Which means they're all gonna actually vote for him vs. all the lukewarm drive by political hobbyists who may or may not make the effort to go vote who are against him.

That's what I've been saying. These one post pump and dump threads are counterproductive to their cause because they set up easily btfo premises and don't stick around to defend them. Then some newfag comes in, reads an entire thread destroying the premise, and another convert is born.

Lel, Overrated