Why do Liberals care about non-Americans? Why do they always want to be on their good side?

Why do Liberals care about non-Americans? Why do they always want to be on their good side?

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-immigration-court-to-hear-singaporean-blogger-amos-yees-plea-for-political
youtube.com/watch?v=pM8kTigOwDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever happened to Ashley

Because they are birn post 9/11, because they got brainwashed by disney and forced multiculturism.

Because they want a free place to stay in a foreign country.

It makes them feel better. Liberals never actually do anything, they just virtue signal and try to attract attention so others can see how much they care. Liberals' beliefs are entirely about making themselves feel morally superior to others

Proxy warfare. They use them as slave labor, goons and votes.

Remember when Fran Dresher thanked her armed intruders for not hurting her but then they raped her. It's a lot like that.

Brainwashed by Jews to further their globalist agenda. They're pawns in the Jew's game.

Moral high ground, no matter how unstable that ground may be.

if golablism is gonna happen, you cannot have a nationalistic attitude because youll be adopting many different people of many different backgrounds.

if you want nationalism, you'll have to watch your markets and who you do business with. frankly nationalism never works.

liberals want liberty and for all. Sup Forums never witnessed the shit that white people did to blacks and other people and equality ideals are hardly in motion. it will be another 100 years before shit starts to get rolling.

With America being an open market, you are bound to have all sorts of people set up shop and try to carve out a decent living and be part of a whole. Conservatives fuck shit up by telling other people that they dont belong or they will always be unAmerican.

Liberals are likely to come from backgrounds with detail in interracial relationships or having diverse families that are not homogeneous. This is natural and is part of the american founding that historians dont like to admit. The founding fathers of this country had mixed children.

Same reason you're on a board that mostly talks about American politics despite being in Singapore.

Everything is connected.

>nationalism never works.

Every successful country today had a nationalistic element.

America is going into decline as it becomes less nationalist. Huh really makes you think...

Liberals don't see themselves as Americans. Where I would see you in the street and call you brother, fight to protect you, give my wage if you were down on your luck these people see you as no different than anyone else in the world.

Liberals don't hate us because we look down on others for being outside, they hate us because of the love we have for our own.

They hate America. They hate their freedoms, they hate their white skin and they hate everything that is pure and good. They are inherently evil and must be cleansed from the face of God's Earth. Deus Vult.

>Liberals don't hate us because we look down on others for being outside, they hate us because of the love we have for our own.

I actually can't recall a liberal that ever thought along these lines. This sounds like the bullshit you heard during the 2000s where the right said "Terrorists hate our freedom!" See They hate how conservatives don't tolerate differences relatively speaking, and demand conformity. They hate that conservatives don't acknowledge the backlash that happens when they hurt other countries, for instance, see the invasion of Iraq leading to rapefugees being imported into countries across the world. They hate conservatives for not looking past differences people have they literally cannot change, most infamously muh racism. They hate that in conservatives attempts to be tough on things like immigration, they break up families.

They're naive, and really it's the immigration of the liberals that breaks up families, they tolerate degeneracy, they appease foreign evils that destroy the world, they import destruction into their communities. Liberals still have enough of a point though that if conservatives get out of hand, Liberals and moderates will rally against them.

Feels good, man.

Liberals are probably granting this guy US asylum as we speak
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-immigration-court-to-hear-singaporean-blogger-amos-yees-plea-for-political

>America is going into decline as it becomes less nationalist.
No, its just changing like the tides of the ocean and you don't like the face of it because you've been fed a whitewashed lie since grade 1.
That lie is that you will inherit the infrastructure or some piece of it because it was destined to you.
The reason you blame liberals for the problems you see is because you dont view them like you view yourself. Those protests or demonstrations you see are intentionally for liberty of all people. You just see vandalism and demeaning behavior. But when your kind demonstrates for conservatism and hierarchy for a particular group of people, its usually someone getting killed or a small massacre. What liberals see is a history of violence that continues and they are not wrong.

You really don't have to spell out that you don't understand why you would want to help another person who doesn't look like you. We already assume you don't understand.

It's called virtue signaling to feel superior.

Liberals care about people that have historically and are currently underprivileged and victimized.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that other countries don't affect your own. America isn't a self sufficient country and relies heavily on imports from other countries, so the well being of those countries will determine how well off your country(America) is.

To try and have leverage over the rest of us.

I don't know, but hopefully it eventually is leading towards her eventual marriage to myself.

Kill yourself

*kicks trashcan*

how the fuck could she give up before 2016?

she would have risen to greatness with Sup Forums

Brittany Venti is destined to take her place

literally who?

newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=pM8kTigOwDc

oh it's that asparagus kid

*smashes the windows of local business* *lights limo on fire*

hey that's the actress who played The Nanny. as I kid always I liked that show and remember her most for that nasely voice.

she hit puberty

can someone give me a quick rundown on this person?

So what's your solution for the hellhole I live in?

Accept that Ahmed will rape my sister and be happy I won't get a gf because the gender ratio is fucked?

>liberals
>caring about anyone
They want to further their agenda and will use any group to do so. They don't care more about non-americans now than they did for black people when they held them as slaves.

Liberals hate themselves and their lives. They want to be someone else, and the further that someone is from them, the more they want to be that person.

topkek, source?

Rape your sister first, save white germans.

I don't know about other people, but personally I have several really close friends who are non-Americans and I've been to Korea 5 times, Japan, and Taiwan. The whole experience has made me see people (at least in developed countries) as all being pretty similar and having the same basic needs, wants, amd feelings. Plus, my country has a lot of good,hardworking people but it also has a lot of useless shitheads. Why should I care more about one of the useless shitheads from my country than a hardworking person from another just because of citizenship?

>its just changing like the tides of the ocean
>laws created to cause your deconstruction and disenfranchisement that are created by mortal men are unstoppable natural occurrences like the weather, goyim.

Wait 90 days and hop a flight to freedom-ville. We can't stop you fucks from our white utopia anyways.

Honestly only reason I don't need more people here is due to population, If every other country becomes a shithole war zone and freedom town is open to all like a fucking theme park. Every nigger and there clown car filled family will just pop in and try to bring their beliefs and rules to a country that is already established in regulations.

>ramblings of a delusional retarded homeless person.txt

She also made Youtube videos, deleted all of them after meeting up with sam and made a new channel called Dill Weed, few months later deleted all