Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you concentrate on finishing Breivik's job and get those filthy mudslimes out of your once-pure country, idiot?

inb4 newfags fall this pasta again

well would you look at i spoke too soon

are you drunk you hog? do you even have nukes? we would assfuck you a few ships for the lols, but we could nuke your weak pale asses.

go eat some rotten shark

Even Australia could nuke your shitty worthless non-country out of existence. You are relevant, Norgay. You are nothing but a cuck like most Scatdinavians.

You. That's right. YOU. Just so you know, just so it's inherently clear to you from the outset, I will fall for whatever goddamn newfag pastas that I wish.

Is this clear to you? Do you understand the words that are comin' outta my mouth? I will unashamedly newfag your shit up and be as gullible as I fucking well like. How does that sit with you? How does that make you feel? Does that make you feel extraordinarily-uncomfortable?

I bet it does. I bet right now you're sitting there, seething because I took the bait. And you know what? I'm going to take the bait over and over and over again, just to fuck your oldfag shit right up.

And why?

Because fuck you, that's why.

I am the unashamed, eternal newfag. Get used to it, cocksucker.

nice i havent seen this pasta in ages

Oh please...

TOPKEK

How could you assfuck when you're so fat your genitals has been absorbed by fat?

Face it, American, two days and your country would be occupied and ethnically cleansed for lebensraum. All we have to do is to confiscate your mcdonalds

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy norway in a week
TOP KEK norwegian PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the abbos and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY norwegian pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>most of that equipment is american
you are welcome friend

Who said we can't take over the world togheter? Divide the united states of mcdonalds up in two pieces, lebensraum in one half, anglo niggers in the other half

Join the royal guard and fight for glory, brother

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Fuck off shill

Do you know where you are, newfag?

i've seen this pasta over and over again shit sux dude you can stop now

asdasdgsdd

Holy fucking shit, my sides are in orbit

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Vietmanese are ITCHING for a war with Swedes. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of French soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Canadians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Israelian pig shit they see. When China's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Mate, you just replied to a bait thread.

POO

IN

LOO

Reminder that these posts are false flag attacks by the real enemy, Tuvalu.

Damn congrats on pulling that off

How about a big enough version of that?!