Can some one help me?

Helo

This is my first time writing a message on this forum but Ive been reading for a while. Especially on nights I have trouble sleeping. My grandson recently stayed over and this websites was on one of the tabs be left open. At first it was pretty vulgar (language and scantily clad women) but I do like the political discussion. Wonderful to see so many young kids interest in a non politically correct conversation!

I having trouble understanding some your euphemism and lingo. Would one of you mind helping learn some of the ropes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dHLzqBi-BM&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk&t=76s&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE&t=206s&spfreload=10
youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sa ged

Thicc

6/10

you made an effort, i suppose

What lingo do you need help with?

Wanna taste my redpills, qt?

MOM get the fuck off my board I told you to get me some fucking tendies. YOU BITCH!

I'm on mobile can someone image search to confirm bait

u like big tits?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I love big asian titties

No other sizes of this image found.

LARPing
What is OP?

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Sure. KYS stands for "kill yourself" and is something you should do before the diabeetus takes you.

Lets drop a bmbshell redpill on granny

i'd bash that fash

No thank you Paco

Once second let me get my list out

Damn son kek

I think its lovely you came if not bait
Welcome. Pol is a board of peace
Any questions welcome

fuck off fbi go datamine tumblr

You think it's a meme, but he really did it.

The Party Van is coming.

oxymoron

Martha,my dear you really don't want to get to know this place... trust me.. just turn it off and forget you ever found it..

this, this can't be real.

What kind of sweets do you bake?

These words seem to been at random:

88, kek, lel, baneposting, desu, sempai, BTFO

awwooo girl (I don't understand the dog girl. Is she a mascot? How did she come about?

What was it like before niggers had rights and were allowed to co exist with real humans?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dHLzqBi-BM&spfreload=10

Hold up a price of paper with the following phrase

Sup Forums
(Your current time)
Praise KEK

>there are people in this thread who are unironically taking the bait

88, heil hitler

kek means lol

lel means lol

don't worry about baneposting

desu is hard to explain. Google it

same thing with senpai but it's from anime

BTFO means beat the fuck out

>88, heil hitler
oh?

can you provide a timestamp?

just write Sup Forums with todays time and date on a piece of paper, and take the picture.

Lol means laughing out loud and btfo back the fuck off too.

This desu

And blown the fuck out

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

yes newfag

>baneposting
It's an Italian word we use to signal approval.
Ex: "Hey man, that's pretty baneposting!"

only this

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>BTFO means beat the fuck out
wrong
>btfo back the fuck off
wrong
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>BTFO means beat the fuck out
??????????????

means blown the fuck out you stupid yank fuck

I forgot, and those faggy numbers didn't exist, IRL, when I was a... member

>88
I'm no expert, but it sounds like a number

I always thought it was Bitched The Fuck Out

BTFO is blown the fuck out

Thread is fake. Query left unanswered

youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk&t=76s&spfreload=10

Post pic with date and time if real.

it means butter the flippin olives

Jeezus Chris

>no other sizes of this image found

ahahahhahahahaha what the fuck this cant be real

So many newfags.
Tits or GTFO

Do you occasionally visit blacked.com ?

I'm sorry mates it's really late and it's 3 AM and I'm making excuses

pls

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&spfreload=10

>Helo

Tits or GTFO

What is this thread?

Hello Martha and welcome to Sup Forums.org/pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE&t=206s&spfreload=10

Tits or gtfo

Timestamp desu

The call that saved the world

google image search it. its real

Honestly, I never though we had much trouble before the 1950s. I grew up next to a little collared girl until we moved when I was a about 10. She was nice and sweet. However, in the late 1950s is when the race agitators started coming from up north. From them on things seem to get worse and worse for the colored folk. So many terrible ideas have been put in their head.

Oh my. Well thank you. I sure hope the 88 is a joke. I know some of the Jewish folk are bit much but my older proudly fought against that Hitler.

Still confused a about the rest. I'll look into more though thank you.

I'll try but the only photos I have are from earlier today. Can't figure out this camera. I stop trying after the last picture I took came out like this. Isn't that silly. I can't image what I pressed. I'll see if Marv is still awkake. Our son showed him how to do this better last weekend.

Kek is the frog right?

Is it an actual grandma?

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

Heil Hitler!

>0 results found
Holy shit she is legit

Kek is a diety

Pepe is the frog

important:

don't fall for the bait. this is a trick. it's not some granny. the pic's name is typed to give the impression of camera/webcam numbering.

There is no way. This must be the grandson using her picture.

He probably RATted some poor granny (remote administration tool) and is using her webcam to trol us
dont be fooled

no "she" is not. don't take the bait.

learn to spell

The fuck is this garbage

Shit is Funny as fuck

Imagine for a second that Your granny would shitpost on Sup Forums on fucking Sup Forums

This. I'm pretty sure I've seen OP's text somewhere before. The "my grandson, tabs he left open part" seems s bit too familiar.

It's a trick!! It must be the jews... CTR!!!!

>Look guys I use the term "colored folk" that's how you know I'm the real deal

Can you please tell us your opinion on Mr Trump?

THE CAR THAT SAVED AKINA

For a while I said "Backed the fuck off"
I realized it was "Blown the fuck out" but seems like some people still say backed the fuck off so i guess it works.
Can you show more picks? you're kind of a QT P2T and how old is your grandson to be on here?

It said collard like the girl had a collar.
Old girl lived next to as leave owner

Slave*

I'm sorry I didn't see you're question. Been looking for a camera on this computer. I could have sworn the was a little picture next to the internent one I double click on. Sorry to get off subject. Anyway I'm very proud of my mini cinnamon waffers. My mother and aunt taught me how to make them when I was still back in high school. Any particular reason you wanted to know?

A bit crude but he has a fire I haven't seen since Goldwater. I think he's going to get the job done and make us proud

>backed the fuck off

>its a pol plays along with larpers episode

>Implying Trump isn't actually a time traveler

Retarded commie faggot detected

SOUNDS LEGIT

Thanks For Your Answer Martha :-D Welcome To Sup Forums Enjoy Your Stay

>But Be Warned You're Here Forever

Have you accepted our lord and savior adolf hitler into your heart?

>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING

This is not an inoccent granny. The media is here trying to steal our memes and publish them for there own monetary gain. Do not. I repeat. Do not post rare pepes, salty CTR wojaks or any other rare, copyrighted or timed exclusive memes or you will be liable for a fine of up to 6 gorillion dollars and 1488 years imprisonment.

Thank you for your time.

FUCK

>88
Heil Hitler

>Kek
The Egyptian chaos frog god, also stands for lol

>lel
lol, (laugh out loud)

>baneposting
youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ
Just a meme based off of this scene. Its actually important if you want to know more about meme magic but I wouldn't worry about it too much for now.

>desu
Are in Japanese

>senpai
Thing you put after a name in Japan. Sort of like mister but used for anyone who is older than you.

Whenever someone types t.b.h. without the . it comes out as desu. For senpai its when someone says f.a.m. This change happened when the phrase s.m.h.t.b.h.f.a.m. was being posted a lot. Shaking my head to be honest family is what it stands for. Just know that in most cases when someone is saying desu its short for to be honest.

>btfo
Blown the fuck out

>AWOO girl
Sort of a mascot because most of the people who browse this website also enjoy anime. In fact when it was created it was based off of a Japanese imageboard of the same style and it was anime based.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, ask anything you want here.

My gran does shitpost on Sup Forums Kraut.
She does an even better job than I do.

Gets a bit too giddy over pictures of emus though.

I'd tap that