Seriously, what the FUCK is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Complete. Global. Saturation.

to but benis in bagina :DDDDd

Hey toothpaste, how the fuck is this a CTR slide thread? You know Trump isn't a god who's right 100% of the time? It's r*ddit faggots like you who've turned this board to absolute shit.

Don't pretend you you don't exactly what you signed up for.

If you figure it out, I bet you'll just make it harder for him to achieve.

Third temple and greater israel

Greatness.

He plans to MAKE

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn! But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

uncanny
FUCK YOU DAVID

Make America greater than ever before

Shit James, you did it at the same time as me! We need to coordinate this better if we're gonna stump Drumpf.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

deport as many illegals (read: non whites) as possible in USA and ship all shitskins in Europe to "safe zones" he set up in syria (read: shitskin pig pen to protect white populations from them)

Let the white societies roll on out with classic, traditional white conservatism, let the peundulm start swinging full force in the other direction, and let the West attain the unmatched grateness it has known for the past 400 years

to make the entire world great. for the first time.

how to join CTR? need monies too. thx.

To make America great again

Fuck that, just make America great again. The rest of the world doesn't want it. They're fine with no borders, no culture, no raycist deportion.

I can't believe Americans are actually proud of not having a culture these days judging from some of the protests I've seen.

The Fourth Reich

Contact us @CorrectRecord on Twitter via PM. We'll respond, any help to stump Drumpf is appreciated!

Go
Fuck
Your
Self
Faggot

how much pay? better than 3rd world salary?

$0.25 per Anti-Drumpf Post.

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Make
America
Great
Again

to reveal the earth is actually flat.

SHILLLLLLL

dont act like there was peace in the middle east before israel showed up.

I'm not for or against zionism. but there is something larger at play here.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Fulfill campaign promises ASAP, spend rest of the year one giving the other side a slow drip of actions they can agree with.

okie dokie.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That land is Israel's. It was given to Israel by the UN. Israel was invaded and the new Arab trash that called itself Palestinians occupied rightful Israeli clay. When the Arab neighbors tried to destroy Israel in the 6 days war, Israel retook its rightful clay.

The people that gave up ALL that land to allow Israel to initially exist were the JORDANIANS, who in ancient times were called PALENSTINEANS. That's the people that the old Jews shared those lands with. If the JORDANIANS aren't bitching about it, why should anyone else?

Also, Israel offered to go two state solution, and recognize the occupied lands as New Palestine, but the PLO said "You know, that would put us out of business, and we would no longer have a reason to exist, nor have a right to be dickheaded tyrants to the Palestinian people, so fuck you, no."

Learn a bit of history, then you know who to bitch about with the facts on your side.

8 years shills.

He's going to push this world to it's limits. It's going to be like a real life shonenn anime for the next 4 years.

This

i don't disagree with what I think you're trying to say, but holy shit did you fuck up you sentence

A S T E T I C

The next step in his endgame?

Total prosperity by firing all the lazy democrat scum and getting government out fo way of business. :)
Best ever president already.

to win

crashing this ISIS... with no survivors!

crashing the global economy

Stilin's style dictatorship. Enjoy your goolag.

getting impeached in the first month

It really is funny that no one seems to understand that all of his actions serve to do the exact opposite of what he wants. Seperating ourselves from the rest of the world to such an extreme degree can have no economic benefits. Trade has been the largest source of income for the state since ancient times. If you tell the rest of the world to fuck off, no one is left to buy goods from, and no one is left to sell goods too. There is literally no future for a country that engages in so little trade at such high prices. Doing this shit could very possibly permanently destroy this counties position as a global power and a first world country.

haha

kill yourself

Lol

Constantinople. Duh... lol, what are you some type of scrub?

Blindly supporting anything without considering consequences will get you nothing at all.

Nice try shill.

Lol in next 20 years of trump murrica transform in africa of America lol. You guys will seek shelter in mexica, so better be nice with mexos.

What's wrong with what I've said?

to WIN and MAGA

Yeah trump must win in fight against civil rights and regular murritards.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

To make America great again. When he's done, maybe he will come up here and make Canada great for once...

Make more money and buy a big house in Russia

>keeps campaign promises
>crash and burn

I know the concept of a potus doing what he said he would do on the campaign trail is a foreign concept to you Americans, but Trump is a man who does what he says he will do, and he will make America great again! I just wish I could be a part of it...

To drag the US kicking and screaming across the finish line first no matter what. And when it's all over they'll say they were on board the whole time

Leaf, you're replying to pasta/shill, stop.

A great America

TRUMPENREICH

Trump wants to BUILD

literally physically build things across the USA

he wants to be remembered for the rest of time by building and doing Great Things for his people

just wait till he gets the Space Program going at full speed...

The issue is that he's focused on temporary victories by sacrificing the possibility of long term ones. He's made an enemy of every single Democrat and a number of Republicans. If the entire opposite party and a percentage of his own party are against him he won't be able to get as much done. Executive Orders can only do so much, eventually he'll have to try and pass real laws if he wants to get long lasting changes in place, and he's going to have difficulty doing it now with how much he's upset his own party with the lack of communication.

>what is his endgame

To fulfill his campaign promises, why is this so hard for people to understand?

topest kekekek

he wants to go down as the greatest president to ever live, pwning obama for all eternity

In all seriousness, to get extremely, untraceably, rich and powerful using the office of POTUS. And to pass that power and money to his children.

Everything he's done and everything that's happened so far falls in line with this goal. It's why he's decapitated the state department, fired the acting AG, purchased a 19% stake in the Russian state oil company, appointed Tillerson, taken the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs off the NatSec council but kept on Bannon, tested the waters by having his DHS ignore court orders and get away with it... It all adds up to a power grab. The next 4-8 years are going to be fun as hell.

Ask this man. His is a genius we are only beginning to understand.

Liberal here. He fucked up by going too quick and letting that nazi bannon have his ear. My wife is so scared she had to schedule extra work out days with her trainer Jamal this week. Even bannon scares me desu.

Libs are calling him President Bannon in an effort to piss off Trump. But on some level they're right, he has a disproportionate amount of power for his office. He's definitely one of the masterminds, along with Jared Kushner.

Fulfilling campaign promises isn't an endgame. If he fulfills them all in 100 days, is he just going to quit or something? What is his plan for the next 4 years? Not the next week, the next entire presidential term.

>the next 4-8 years are gonna be fun as hell.
Good grief you guys are delusional as fuck. Holy shit man.

“I’m a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

I think you know...

Saving America

Ummmm he has the nation in flames. There's a difference between keeping promises and "execution".

Pushing Congress to pass legislation because executive orders are only a stopgap. Also, push infrastructure and maternity leave (so we cqn have white children)

He's already registered his 2020 campaign and is collecting funds. So presumably his next priority would be to get re-elected. This ties into why he continues to have rallies and even held a thank you tour, and also why he's doubled down on his campaign's rhetoric and relationship with the press instead of "pivoting". He knows that getting re-elected relies on him appearing strong and uncompromising.

Until he gets BTFO by Cory Booker.

Bannon truly is Sup Forums incarnate. A radical white supremacist Christian dominionist who wants to tear down the establishment. He is our memes made manifest.

Explain what you mean. Also here's a tip since you're new, you don't have to type anything in the name box to post.

Oh wait never mind I just realized you're baiting. Kek my bad, I've been coaxed into a snafu

Xddddd

So basically he has no plans, he just wants to remain in power.

I really have a feeling that as time passes he will get tired of actually doing his job. He doesn't have the energy or passion to go at 100% for 8 full years.

russianvids would fall for that 9000000001%.

Commie murrica, soon.

MAGA dude

I know shitposting is fun, Artyom, but you and I both know we'll be doing great

Might make this my wallpaper, looks clean af tbqh.

Thanks sideways Peru