Press 1 if you regret voting for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1!!!11!!!oneo!one!!1!

0. Every 10 seconds new fucking bait thread with a few seconds later a auto bump. Sometimes even dupe replies. Fucking BOTS.

YOU'RE REPLYING TO BOTS RETARDS

hello CTR/Crew

thanks for your honesty.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Nice script

Can't decide if troll or shill.

We are being shilled CTR II is here

>tfw shills reply to shills in an effort to look coordinated

FUCKING NECK YOURSELVES, THE BOTH OF YOU

Nevermind, lol.

Who's paying for these fuckers at this point? Are the Left gearing up to try impeaching Trump and assassinate Pence? I don't get it, why the fuck are you faggots still getting money?

@110196758

We are freedom fighters, fighting the good war of the impeachment of t*ump.

You are on the wrong side of history.

>Can't figure out how to reply to someone.

That's really not convincing me that you have the IQ to even know what you're talking about.

Plus, you realize you're not convincing anyone when you look this stupid right? Especially when confronting your opposition? The more I see dumb shit like this the more I think I'm getting trolled, surely no one is this stupid.

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.
THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.
Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.
Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.
She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.
The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.
For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.
Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE
We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers!

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

I can't, I didn't vote for Trump. I only voted for local things, my state is 500% red in the first place.

We can only dream.
Kek preserve us, let it happen.

Don't take the bait.
Starts with s and rhymes with gauge.

@110197287

It doesn't matter. t*ump is a facist nazi. I don't need to bother using logic against bigots like you.

>Still being this stupid.

It's not logic I'm asking for man. Just the general ability to learn how to fucking use a message board would be nice, but you're too fucking retarded to even do that.