It doesn't matter

Trump will be impeached.
House and Senate Republicans are currently waiting for Trump to do an inexcusable act so they don't have to worry about Trump supporters going rogue.

The Democrats are too cowardly to do anything by themselves. As said in another thread, the Republicans could literally shit on a chess board and the Democrats would still try to play the game.
The Democrats are also divided over the last election. Was it Hillary being a poor candidate? Was it Bernie forcing things to be too progressive? (It was Hillary being a shit candidate. I can't believe this is still up for debate.)
The DNC is going to slowly become obsolete if they don't realize they need to become more progressive if they want to keep voters. Unless Ellison wins, the DNC is going to lose. Guaranteed.

Trump and Bannon are under huge pressure. More-so Bannon. We're going to see a lot more Executive Orders here in the coming weeks in a last ditch effort to keep control. Republicans will use it to their advantage behind the scenes, however, to get rid of him. And Democrats will be more than happy to help, thinking getting rid of Trump will be a victory for them. Really, Democrats will have just shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of Trump. Again, the DNC is full of idiots.

Top Republican donors are turning against Trump, including the Koch brothers.
Pence is getting ready as we speak to take over as President. And when he does, Republicans will have %100 control of the U.S. government.
Democrats will be too busy flinging shit at each other to do anything about it.

You fuckers keep posting threads about maybe a Communist or a Nazi or a Democrat or a whatever uprising. lol
None of that will happen.
The Grand Ol' Party will control the government for ~10 years, maybe more, unless the DNC realizes they are being controlled by cancer.

screencap

also pizzagate is probably real lol

he's not going anywhere for at least 4 years

am 100% okay with this

He's going to jail, face it Drumpfkins

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!!!!

That is by far the longest and eloquently-written bait I've seen in a while

>satan trips don't lie

This pasta is retarded

Still too obvious SHILL

kek has spoken.

The Orange God Emperor is kill

ยข25 this time

Trump is doing shit he promised.

Satan deceives
>trump won't be in jail

hory shit

Keep Psychedelics Winning

Are you saying I'm a Hillary shill when I clearly said she was one of the final nails in the DNC coffin and I clearly said the DNC is being lead by blind retards?

Let's play your game you faggot shill
>trump does a no no
>gets impeached
>mike "gays get tesla rays" pence takes office
>literally the lefts worse nightmare
>straight
>white
>male
>conservative
>loves god
>my dick is hard either way
Jesus Christ it's like you want to lose. So go ahead, waste your 40million

>they think this will work this time

>it's all over kikebook

>they lost the presidency, senate, congress, supreme court and most governorships

trump_laughing.jpg

saged

I never said he wasn't,

I really hope he does get impeached. But can we get the GOP house members to actually agree with it? Seems like a tall order

Fucking CTR 2.0, so unbelievably stupid and unprofessional. All you can do is create these ridiculous copy-pasta threads with same message. You aren't even trying.
FFS you are getting paid for it, might as well do you job properly. Aren't you embarrassed of yourselves and your complete lack of effort?
If i was David Brocks i would fire you on the spot. You're the embodiment of mediocrity and lack of any talent.

Kek is here to fight CTR

Again, I'm not a shill. I never said Pence was a bad thing.
And I clearly said the DNC is being controlled by idiots.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>We get paid by post not effort, baka

>being a CTR shill
>have noted multiple times CTR and DNC efforts will never work against GOP tactics

okay

okay

I'm starting to regret supporting trump senpai

Listen, how come everything he's done so far has been a disaster?

>no plan on what to do after repealing Obamacare
>deporting people is actually unethical
>Mexico isn't paying for the wall
>abortion banned
>his first military operation was a complete failure that killed 30 civilians
>pulling out of TPP was a disaster

And that's just been in the last 11 days, who knows what kind of damage he's going to do over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

40 million

Abortion hasnt been banned you stupid seppo cunt

>irrelevant meme image used as an insult

okay

100% agree

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD