Steve Bannon

Why the fuck is Steve Bannon being blamed for everything by the media now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/798133651795939329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're butthurt cause they got REKT.

They hope that if they switch all the blame for Trump's actions on Bannon then Trump would consider firing him to clear his own image. The same what they did during presidential campaign when they forced Trump to fire his close supporters. Media still think they can play tha card and change Trump's team

New boogeyman

because the Russia meme didn't stick

they want to diminish the image of trump's individual power and imply he is easily swayed by advisers, who they have already painted as evil

Interesting.
Who did they get Trump to fire?

Bannon won't be fired. He's too based

>attack the Don
didn't work
>attack his family
didn't work
>attack Bannon
not gonna work, they already attacked him before

Probably because they've all been heavily opposed to his involvement from the beginning for very obvious reasons, and he's been placed in even more positions of power? Not sure why you can't understand this even if you think it's dumb.

he produced clinton cash, which exposed corruption wordwide

BANnonE

=

BANE

Bannon is the president, as far as I am concerned. He is extremely intelligent, and vision for the world is probably 9000 times more conservative than his ass puppet trump could ever imagine.

He piggybacked into the highest level of governing power as easily as I could get a job at starcucks, which will piss many off. But I imagine he will propose and enact some interesting things that no one has thought of before.

le darth vader meme

Because that Jew Ben Shapiro is saying he's the mastermind.

I thought Putin controlled him.

Because, in their minds, Trump is a moron. A stupid cheeto man. Thus, there MUST be some sinister super genius behind him. OR....they're getting their asses kicked by the stupid cheeto man.

In truth, they're just fucking morons and Trump is assfucking them at will.

"Because they're against him" isn't a very good explanation for why people might be against someone.

Shill

Nobody. Not even Lewandowski got fired.

>"Because they're against him" isn't a very good explanation for why people might be against someone.

True but still how American politics pretty much works

This. It will work too.

Is this what today's shit flinging expedition by the media be today until Trump announces his Supreme Court nominee?

easy target "muh extreme right nazi news site"

Love me some Steve "nigger tannin" Bannon

“I’m a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

uhhh reminder breitbart was already murdered

It's actually really simple. They're just following Alinsky's playbook. This is rule 13 in his book, "rules for radicals." They are trying to isolate him. They feel that individuals are easier to break than institutions, so they're singling him out and trying to cut off his support network. This is what the libs always fall back on.

he was being ironic, moron

youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI

He wants to shake up the global financial order.

>Why the fuck is Steve Bannon being blamed for everything by the media now?

The MSM literally MEMED their own Kryptonite into the fortress of solitude.

Good luck trying to control the narrative for the next 8 years commies...

Idk&Idc

The media should just be ignored.

this

Probably because he's literally said he wants to destroy our government and much of what he's done since getting into office seems to confirm that.

witnessed.

If post ends in 9 then Steve Bannon is the last remaining Sayain, here to exterminate the untermensch once and for all.

they're setting something up

Because of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Notice me senpai

Because Bannon is basically Joseph Goebbels reborn, he understands mass media and how counter their narratives.....very dangerous to MSM

nice

They're trying to meme another Dick Cheney and so that Trump gets concern trolled into firing him.

They replaced the What polls? guy with a minority hire (a woman)

Clutching at straws trying to stump Trump

The media doesn't like Bannon because he's a threat to their liberal monopoly on mainstream discourse.

The left is trying to focus on targets- they did the same damn thing with Rove (you people have short memories). Divide and conquer. Throw everything at him and see what sticks. Old tactic that use to be effective so they are dusting it off. The trick now is to not take it, every day must me a social media war to fight back. Don't let them meme their fictions

Because the media doesn't know what to do anymore, so they revert to pushing the same stories they did before in hopes something might stick this time around. For example, in January alone:

>Russian piss whores again
>Summer Zervos again
>Trump is mentally ill, impeach him, says self-described doctor on facebook again
>the Apprentice tape where Trump says 'nigger' is found again

It's becoming apparent to the MSM once more that attacking Trump himself does nothing, so they're now targeting those closest to him. Same thing happened right before the election, when Bannon suddenly was a white supremacist anti-semite aka the devil himself. This has been repeated again this month. And now the Leninist narrative is being paraded around for the second time.

Proof: twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/798133651795939329
>14 Nov 2016

this

Wdhmbt

nice

I feel like it's kikes feeling threatened because he's the anti-kike in Trump's team
So they shill for Trump (who they think is pro-kike) and hope he gets rid of Bannon

Because the public has shown themselves to be continually immune to their Trump narrative so they're trying to find another scapegoat to pin hate on.

They're gonna assassinate him or bring up trap charges at this rate, agree with his policy or not (as a whole, I like it, it makes evil people worried, therefore it must be good), he's stirring up shit like crazy. He is truly, almost paradoxically, the candidate of chaos, and of order.

Comes in, does exactly what the fuck he said he would do, on an extremely efficient timeline, with the media and old establishment attacking at every turn, finishes early, and underbudget.

Literally a hero story at this point. Reminder Obama got a Nobel for... pretty much nothing

Likewise, the "muh Russians" narrative has its roots in the fact that they couldn't believe the amount of grassroots internet support Trump had, so logically there HAD to be a shill puppetmaster behind the scenes, like what they were doing with CTR.

People cheating on their spouses often think their spouse is cheating on them

Trump doesn't ever fire people due to media backlash, only when they don't deliver the results they promised.

Steve Bannon 2024?

Which is why they trotted out the "Leninist" thing

They know the right hate commies.

>your the real racist
>your the real commie
kek

Have you taken the banpill?

Because deep down they know they lost the propaganda war and that Bannon is now the master of it.

That Bannon is tapped into the internet culture that is now usurping the western world from the globalists.

This is a really good question. I mean, I understand it from the political perspective, he's painted as the alt-right boogeyman behind the throne - Trump's Valerie Jarett or Karl Rove / Cheney.

They must know something we don't. Maybe he really is quite good at what he does, and they fear that.

Damn, this really is Bannon's administration.

Because they know how valuable he is to Trump's team, so they think if they constantly blame him or go after him, Trump will buckle down and Bannon will have to step down, leaving Trump without one of his main advisors.

Hopefully they ignore it

He wrote a hip hop Shakespeare musical and is a civic nationalist

Not exactly as anti-minority as you make him out to be

They want to project an image of Trump being a puppet just to undermine his presidency.

It's literal fake news.

Dick Cheney and Karl Rove were actually shit tho

>Because deep down they know they lost the propaganda war and that Bannon is now the master of it.
>That Bannon is tapped into the internet culture that is now usurping the western world from the globalists.

THIS

Bannon and Trump are preparing to fix the refugee problem.

Image related.

Monolith of truthful journalism makes MSM shills look bad.

They need a boogeyman and they're genuinely frightened of his ideologies.

A non-partisan concern would be his appointment to the national security council, above joint chiefs-of-staff. It's unprecedented.

Too bad for them Bannon is pretty vanilla and boring. Look how many threads the shills created about him in the last 24 hours or so and most of them have either low or zero replies.

He makes profit with (((Seinfeld))). Everyone who can profit over Jewish products is a smart guy.

what kind of edgelord do you have to be to legitimately support Trump, you are one sheltered fucking sperglord.

What's so edgy about Trump? He's so damn centrist that it's funny as fuck that he gets labeled as right wing, let alone far-right. None of our recent presidents have been left or right wing. They're all centrist, the previous presidents just had more allegiance to corporations over the American people.

It's because he's a white NEET.

>Comes in, does exactly what the fuck he said he would do,
I honestly did not expect this. It seems too good to be true.

Oh good, I didn't have to be the first one to say it.

I actually think he must have studied Goebbels very heavily. It would explain why there have been so many similarities to the Nazis' rise to power, and in a way it's kind of brilliant to just copy the Nazis' tactics since they were so unbelievably successful in coming out of nowhere with a landslide victory.

I just finished Richard Evans' "The Coming of the Third Reich," and my jaw just kept dropping lower and lower as I got to thing after thing that perfectly mirrored the Trump campaign and his first weeks in office. It all makes total sense, though, if you think that Bannon is just copying Goebbels.

fuck off shill
there is no spoon

he has a rounded perspective. the military, business school, wall street, catholic church. pretty much everything that liberals don't like he has mastered and takes that experience forward.

he is the anti-cuck

Give me a quick rundown on the guy
How does he have so much influence over Trump(assuming he does)?
Will we hear about Breitbart's assassination and other suspect deaths (Scalia,people involved with the Clintons etc etc). Is he motivated by that?
Also is his slobbish appearance intentional,like how Bush II used to play the fool in public?

I don't think he does have influence over Trump. They're doing it to get Trump's goat. They're trying to get him fired in hopes that it would hinder Trump somehow.

amazing, it's going to be an amazing 4 years

What exactly do you think I'm shilling? All I said was that he's taking and applying lessons from the most successful political campaigner and propagandist in history.