End game of the political establishment

Seriously, what's their endgame? Is it the full control of our political parties? I've been pondering on it, but I'm honestly not sure who is and isn't a bogdabot. For all I know, you all could be bogdabots and this might be a bogdadream. I don't know anymore Sup Forums the boganoffs are driving me crazy. Oh no................ Bogdanoff is calling. I have to go now. Hopefully I can write to yo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=ah6Q5WhctYc
youtube.com/watch?v=FG0AAsXieQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The endgame of the elite is a mass culling of the human population as we technologically advance to the point that most labor is automated.

It's forbidden knowledge. Your feeble mind can't grasp their master plan.

humans are not ready for the bogpill.

Can i get a quicky on these guys?

It's worked in developed countries, sort of. But population keeps growing.

WE NEED A RUNDOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>the rave that saved the galaxy

Stop it

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

that whole video is a mass brainwashing exercise

watch it muted

it's obvious

only the most excited people are """chosesn"""

no one knows what happens to them after that...

it appears I've been given the quick rundown

This meme is fresh af. If you like bogposting you should probably read Foucalt's Pendulum. Too bad it's just a meme. OH FUCK. I JUST GOT A CALL. What shou

If you guys keep posting about the Bogdanov's, you're going to regret it

have some respect

yes, use it wisely. and be quick, spread the message of the bog to other threads. teach, and lead the revolution with an iron but fair fist

youtube.com/watch?v=ah6Q5WhctYc

the final bogpill

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0AAsXieQ0

Come and take the bogpill

Who are these guys? I keep seeing them everywhere but I don't get what their relation is to the posts. Can someone sum this up for me briefly?

i wish there were nude pictures of them desu im pretty curious :^)

RUNDOWN

Honestly don't think you guys should even talk about the Bogpill. Nobody can handle the truth.

Eeeeeeee I love the bog boys so hott

Niggers btfo

we already said too much

people need to start being smarter about bogpilling others

it's too much at once

I heard there's a danger of being blackpilled if you go too far without the proper training, is that true?

>I heard there's a danger of being blackpilled if you go too far without the proper training, is that true?
This is where you turn back, user, it's not safe.

Shut it down.