are you all just paranoid idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

They can't accept that some people here don't like Trump, or regret the vote. They can't seem to accept that his presidency is already a failure and we need to right the ship.

People are posting this dumb copypasta to discredit actual Trump criticism.

Yeah I really don't think CTR is here.

Why would they bother? This place is pretty fucking irrelevent in real life.

They probably target like Facebook and News comments sections.

Not gon lie, form Drumpf voting hear. This fuckign humerous watch Drumpf crush bernie. Butt in or cereals we can't let this gay nuclear cods.

WTF, I hate white people now

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Agreed, looks like the little Drumpfkins can't handle that some people are too smart for racism

>former trump voter
this sounds famillar to /r9k/s 'femanon here" posts. don't trust this guy, or post like his. they are CTR shills. they also have not taken the bog pilll, which is why they are still CTR. I can give you his number, get a quick rundown

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former CTR shill here. This is fucking distressing watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hillary get the nuclear codes.

Can I get a quick rundown on the call that saved Europe

I literally just saw this post in a thread on pedophilia. Can I prove you're CTR? No. But shit posters are more imaginative than shills

Le upboat lol
I don't know why they would bother wasting time here. All the bestest memes come from reddit desu.

>irrelevant in real life

>elects a president and is in the national and international news 5 times a month

Someone is new here.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

This blonde girl was run over on purpose by an Israeli military
bulldozer while trying to stop them from destroying a village
to make room for Jewish only settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sander with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Couch surf

So irrelevant that Hillary Clinton made it a big part of her campaign to fight a Sup Forums meme.

I've seen this post before.

really churned my brain butter

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

see
This is the 5th time I've seen this post tonight
>b-but it ain't no CTR
fuck off hahaha

hahaha wtf? these dumbfucks can't even coordinate properly. Bunch of ratty, unorganized leftys, so pathetic.

It doesn't take much to stir these faggots up.

THANKFULLY OUR PROPAGANDA IS WORKING. DO YOU FEEL CORRECTED YET Sup Forums???

But yeah, I can't count how many times I've been called a shill or cuck just because I haven't come here to suck all of your dicks politically.

just because you aren't a shill doesn't change the fact that people you support support the shilling effort. You are still complicit via lack of critical thinking. that being said . . .

Not gonna lie, former Jeb! supporter here. This is fucking distressing watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump win the primaries.

I just asked for proof that CTR is here. No one's providing any and just repeating the usual "CTR SHILL THREAD LALALALA" bullshit

Sup Forums continues to disappoint me

Anything slightly negative about Trump is immediately assumed to be CTR, what's the point of them even coming here? All those fuckers do is shitpost on FB and like and promote shit on twitter.

Is ironic nerd virgin posting going to be the shitpost of 2017?