WINNING

Guys I'm scared to go to sleep. What if I miss more winning? It seems every second I'm winning. Trump is a madman and the constant winning is too much to miss. I'm scared I wont be able to get any sleep if we keep winning this much. How many days has it been now of constant winning?

I feel your pain brother. The winning is too much. I cannot appreciate this much entertainment in my life. Thank god for Trump.

Beginning dump of Winning.

This was me last night.

Nothing will happen for a few hours, please get some rest user.

Donald "Pen so hot it'll make your head spin" Trump

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching CTR crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump not use the nuclear codes.

How long can we keep eating that good old Winning®?
Does it end at 8 years??

lol

Don't worry. If you ever need a recap of the last ~12 hours' winning, just turn on CNN and see what they're whining about.

lmfao was it really that fast?

Do you not have shit to do in the morning?

Not gonna lie, former nuclear weapon here. This is fucking hilarious watching these guys crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get Trump.

where do you think you are?

Sup Forums is Trump's biggest cheerleader

He needs to start acknowledging this and openly thanking hacker Sup Forums

based Donald Trump sacking the A/g Attorney General, at what point in time will the heads of all the libtards explode when he keeps dropping red pills???

Like the based god himself

feel the same way i had a lot of free time during the election so was on pol for hours a day and felt like i could finally return to normal life now that Lord Trump won but now the daily updates are just getting better and better I'm addicted to winning

It seems every second I'm winning.

"You" aren't doing anything besides taking pride in the achievements of others, user. The guy you wanted to win did indeed win, but "you" had very little to do with it. Same goes for pretty much everyone else here.

Take this truth however you wish, because your feeling are honestly irrelevant to the matter.

Don't you have some emus to get cucked by or something?

The Maoris ate all our emus m8

Don't worry, user. We'll be here to catch you up on the winning when you come back. There's no short supply of it.

Sleep tight, user. Be comfy. Here's a good doggo to keep your mother safe.

Liberal here. You guys make me fucking sick. My wife even had to schedule extra work out days with her trainer Jamal this week cus she is so stressed. Fuck u guys and your fuckig nazi hero.

Just change that to kiwis then kek. How are you enjoying your new PM?

It's nighttime in the United States, Trump is usually asleep by now.

First winning happens when Trump gives his usual morning Tweets to wake up to.

Most winning comes during the afternoon.

More winning has the potential to happen until around 10-11pm CST.

That's the schedule that seems to be unfolding.

There's a fucking difference between back tracking and compromise rather than full scorched earth. He really fucked up by doing it so quick. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

Good grief get a hold of yourself and do this. Open your door and walk outside. Just give it a shot.

>namefag

Opinion disregarded.

We have to pray that Donald will amend the eligibility for presidential candidacy to allow any person 18+ to run.

Lord Barron will ascend the throne and declare the first American Empire on the foundations left by his father.

same position here from the other side of the world. it's constant winning. remember that trump made himself a billionaire before age 30. the guy keeps winnin. he is bangin a model and un-cucking america

AG was fired thank god

Digits do not lie

Visiting your country in late february, what should I do?

>firing your Attorney General, because she raised legitimate concerns about your utterly racist and unconstitutional policies
>winning

I don't even know if this is bait anymore...it's just so stupid.

our country looks exactly like North Africa (architecture) but people are sicilian/arab mix

have fun

you cant recognize winning when it's happening coz u r so accustomed to losing

Sounds dope, what % of people speak English?

It feels really good to go to bed knowing that you'll win while sleeping and get to spend your morning reading through a list of all the stuff you've won.

80% speak broken english. the rest speak good english

just get a hop on - hop off bus I would suggest. u will see places o of interest. spend a day in valletta and one in Mdina (very charming)

visit some nature like Ghajn Tuffieha bay (best bay in malta) and Dingli Cliffs

Is this shitpost paid or on the house?

Fuck off German cuck.
Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect the country.

Is this a fucking joke? It's just like when NBC I think it was criticized his inauguration speech for being like one of his campaign speeches.

NEWSFLASH: POLITICIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CONSISTENT AND CARRY OUT THEIR PROMISES

Will do, thank you Maltabro.

I have archived hundreds of threads in PDF over the past week. There has just been so much win. Easily the busiest first couple weeks in presidential history. I voted for Trump just to piss leftists off on Election Day. I honestly doubted that he would do the stuff he said he was going to do. Boy was I wrong. He is fucking leftists in the ass right now. I'm loving every second of it. I'm also extremely overwhelmed to the point that I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep per night because I'm up reading the threads that I archived.

Hamtaro effect.

Every day is better than the last.

so uh guys winning is cool and stuff but when do we make mondo cash? I want diamond encrusted CDMA phones like the saudis.

Dude you aren't winning shit. He thinks being president means meeting some people here and there and signed a couple of bonkers executive orders at the end of the day which will somehow be implemented by somebody instead of tackling one problem at a time thoroughly.

wtf politicians aren't supposed to do what they say they're going to do

checked, i got you bro

He is laying the groundwork for his future policies.

that's where you got BLACKED. Trump is not a politician. He honestly wanted to un-cuck you guys

this is why i love australians i've always wanted to live there but for some reason getting in legally is pretty hard.

You sound like the Hillary voters did...turns out they had no idea what they were talking about. Wrong yet again. And what do you know about what he thinks and how he works. Unless you are on his staff, your claims are baseless.

There's something you need to know...